Toby & Roo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is he now living in the annexe and that's why the mum or mum in law moved out?

Reactions: 4
I don't understand why Disney are gifting the cruises when there's only 1 or 2 left. Surely it would've been better to gift the first cruise to encourage people to book. Unless they haven't been popular so there's so many empty spaces they have gifted them 🤔 they do look so empty based on every ones photos/videos

I wanted to go but at the time of booking my husband wasn't double vaccinated and there seemed to be alot of restrictions it put me off (along with the price!)

Reactions: 5
I don't understand why Disney are gifting the cruises when there's only 1 or 2 left. Surely it would've been better to gift the first cruise to encourage people to book. Unless they haven't been popular so there's so many empty spaces they have gifted them 🤔 they do look so empty based on every ones photos/videos

I wanted to go but at the time of booking my husband wasn't double vaccinated and there seemed to be alot of restrictions it put me off (along with the price!)
Or even better gift places to people more worthy front line workers and people who have done everything to keep going over the last 18 months not influencers.

i

It seems like a right faff, double jabbed, PCR tests and then lateral flow tests on board. I cant be arsed with the faff so I’m sticking with my week in Devon haha

i

It seems like a right faff, double jabbed, PCR tests and then lateral flow tests on board. I cant be arsed with the faff so I’m sticking with my week in Devon haha
I was only saying to my mum last week that going anywhere but a staycation right now just seems stressful and takes the fun out of a holiday

Reactions: 2
Like how she said she would be creating HOURS of content for the brand. She did the shittest room tour ever using her selfie camera so you couldn’t even see the room, then just rushed through what they had for dinner on a talky story, no pics/videos of any of it and now she hasn’t uploaded for 6 hours! Talk about exaggerating on what you do, just admit its a free holiday!! No work involved at all

Reactions: 4
And of COURSE the love story is accompanied by a free gift, of bloody course.
Do we believe all of this? I don't believe he to her mum that he will marry her one day 😅 or that he was a fool
Probably just said "corr she looks beautiful!" (Let's be honest she really was quite beautiful in her younger days) and probably called her ex a bit of a twit. But that doesn't sound as romantic I guess.

Reactions: 3
I think maybe her husband didn’t go because of room capacity. I can’t see people being offered two free cabins - they only sleep 4.

And God, I remember all her follow/unfollow bollocks. We were bloggers at the same time, years back (I stopped all that tit a few years ago now, I just couldn’t be a tosser like the rest of them in all honesty, it was embarrassing), and she was very clear that she wanted to make it a career. She went all out to get the followers.

I think maybe her husband didn’t go because of room capacity. I can’t see people being offered two free cabins - they only sleep 4.

And God, I remember all her follow/unfollow bollocks. We were bloggers at the same time, years back (I stopped all that tit a few years ago now, I just couldn’t be a tosser like the rest of them in all honesty, it was embarrassing), and she was very clear that she wanted to make it a career. She went all out to get the followers.
Yep! I had a fairly decent following on an old account and she did the follow unfollow trick on me. Pathetic.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Either the Disney Cruise is crap or she's done a rubbish job of advertising it. For the price you pay it's less than 48 hours "at sea" and all they seem to have done is wander around, go to kids clubs and eat. It all looks very underwhelming.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.