Toby & Roo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s just gone on a ‘pr stay’ (whatever that is) to a hotel. She was supposed to be going with her friend but her friend is unwell. She’s gone on her own, and just said the lodge she’s staying in is perfect for a romantic getaway. If that’s the case then why didn’t her husband go with her, if the kids are away? There is something mightily fishy going on with their ‘relationship’.
I was totally thinking the same thing! What’s the excuse for her husband not coming this time?

Reactions: 1
I wonder if he’s had enough? I’m fairly sure there are a few insta husbands who hate their wive’s jobs and the selling of their lives to make money and get clicks and frankly they all become insufferable when they get vaguely “famous”.
she annoys me and I’m not married to her…

Reactions: 9
I think it must be bloody awful being an influencers partner, even more so when you have given up your job and are reliant on them. There must come a point when you get fed up of the fakeness and question of the freebies are worth it.

Reactions: 7
I think it must be bloody awful being an influencers partner, even more so when you have given up your job and are reliant on them. There must come a point when you get fed up of the fakeness and question of the freebies are worth it.
Spot on. Especially as the kids get older it must be mortifying for them to know their Mum has shared them wetting the bed/ nits/ being called fat etc. It just makes them such easy targets plus no event is ever sacred. Every birthday, holiday or Christmas everything must be paused before Mummys got the camera and everyone has to plaster on their fake smiles. Sad lives for them all

Reactions: 8
Spot on. Especially as the kids get older it must be mortifying for them to know their Mum has shared them wetting the bed/ nits/ being called fat etc. It just makes them such easy targets plus no event is ever sacred. Every birthday, holiday or Christmas everything must be paused before Mummys got the camera and everyone has to plaster on their fake smiles. Sad lives for them all
So true - never showing interest or affection because always on their phone but suddenly when they’re being filmed or photographed it’s all gushing super insta mummy show!

Reactions: 5
Her youngest is unwell. They have been child free for a week and now moaning that she has not time to sort things! 🙄

Reactions: 4
Her youngest is unwell. They have been child free for a week and now moaning that she has not time to sort things! 🙄
And to moan about packing lunches and school runs - try doing it round a full time job like millions of other parents 🙄

Reactions: 6
And to moan about packing lunches and school runs - try doing it round a full time job like millions of other parents 🙄
Exactly this. Cant quite believe the audacity of her. She has the easiest life ever. No one for one second can believe her having a difficult parenting job when her kids go away regularly giving her time alone plus another adult there 24/7

I hate it when these Instabeggars take and put pictures of their sick children on the internet. duck off and give them some privacy FFS!

I hate it when these Instabeggars take and put pictures of their sick children on the internet. duck off and give them some privacy FFS!
This boils my blood, it's awful! The worst was Ainsley, life with oaks and olive. She took a picture of her very poorly daughter in the back of an ambulance and posted it on Instagram. Anything for content, despicable

• Wow
  • Sad
I do wonder how these kids will look back and see how their childhood was exploited for money and likes

Exactly this. Cant quite believe the audacity of her. She has the easiest life ever. No one for one second can believe her having a difficult parenting job when her kids go away regularly giving her time alone plus another adult there 24/7
I think you'll find she doesn't like it when she/they go away. She always has "mum guilt" about it. She tells us that constantly before she/they leave because she needs to convince herself that it's true and she doesn't actually enjoy the ridiculous amount of time she doesn't spend with her brats children.

Reactions: 5
It makes me laugh that she was talking about taking them out of school to home ed them. As someone who does home ed my kids I was like hahahahahahahahahahaha when I read that.

It makes me laugh that she was talking about taking them out of school to home ed them. As someone who does home ed my kids I was like hahahahahahahahahahaha when I read that.
Well, she didn’t want to actually home educate them. She wanted them at home and the school to support that and provide all the materials and enable her to teach them at home. She’d have coped for about a week actually having to do the work herself to home educate. She and the other blaggers who rode the “make money from home Ed PR work during Covid” bandwagon wouldn’t actually be able to home ed properly because that would involve actually parenting and putting in effort… 🤦‍♀️

Well, she didn’t want to actually home educate them. She wanted them at home and the school to support that and provide all the materials and enable her to teach them at home. She’d have coped for about a week actually having to do the work herself to home educate. She and the other blaggers who rode the “make money from home Ed PR work during Covid” bandwagon wouldn’t actually be able to home ed properly because that would involve actually parenting and putting in effort… 🤦‍♀️
Yes, it really irritated me when all these influencers were suddenly experts at home ed. I’ve been doing it for a long time and wouldn’t claim to be some kind of expert, so I have no idea why someone who has never done it would think that.

The home school was clearly so she could take them on free holidays with no term time restrictions

With these hourly updates about Edith’s illness, I feel like I’m the one who has been ill. It’s so dull and so repetitive. Get some actual content please Harriet and leave your child off the internet to get better.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.