Toby & Roo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
...if she's getting paid to, she does!
The way she spoke to her daughter today on her stories made me really sad. She would rather tell the world she is buying shaving foam to make slime than spend quality time with her daughter who was excited to make “cloud slime” 😔

Reactions: 4
So the kids are going away with their grandparents but she's chilling alone tonight I would find it hilarious if Adam is going away with them and she's been left at home 😂 she's also making the most of that personalised dressing gown she got on one of her free holidays

• Haha
So the kids are going away with their grandparents but she's chilling alone tonight I would find it hilarious if Adam is going away with them and she's been left at home 😂 she's also making the most of that personalised dressing gown she got on one of her free holidays
They’re always on holiday with the grandparents. Filming 15 second clips in your pants is an exhausting job isn’t it

• Heart
Reactions: 6
They’re always on holiday with the grandparents. Filming 15 second clips in your pants is an exhausting job isn’t it
Don't get me wrong it's great they get to have that time with their grandparents and I get the whole being able to work without feeling guilty, but like you said it can't be hard churning out the same old content

Is it just me that thinks that these big accounts who shout about how much they love their bodies and share click bait posts like this are actually very unhappy in their bodies? Also, it’s a good way to get likes and follows when your account might be flagging a bit… 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Is it just me that thinks that these big accounts who shout about how much they love their bodies and share click bait posts like this are actually very unhappy in their bodies? Also, it’s a good way to get likes and follows when your account might be flagging a bit… 🤦‍♀️
It’s definitely the “in” thing to do -promote and ride the body positive wave that everyone’s doing yet she only seems to be bopo in a deserted field, her garden or hidden away in a little corner of the beach

Reactions: 3
I'm convinced her and admam have split up and she just hasn't said anything. On the weekend she was in Cornwall with the kids he was meant to be at home with dental issues. Yet on his instagram he was at the match

Does anyone else not think that this "trip away with grandparents" is actually them away with their dad because they have separated?

Also, does anyone actually know what happened with her mum? She disappeared pretty quickly and from what I remember it used to be her house until they bought her out

Another AD not disclosed. Who wants health tips from her?!

I'm convinced her and admam have split up and she just hasn't said anything. On the weekend she was in Cornwall with the kids he was meant to be at home with dental issues. Yet on his instagram he was at the match

Does anyone else not think that this "trip away with grandparents" is actually them away with their dad because they have separated?

Also, does anyone actually know what happened with her mum? She disappeared pretty quickly and from what I remember it used to be her house until they bought her out
Yes and on her stories making caramel with no one to share? Sneaky tattle hints?!

Another AD not disclosed. Who wants health tips from her?!

Yes and on her stories making caramel with no one to share? Sneaky tattle hints?!
And Adam wasn't around on Saturday or Sunday when she went to the food festival. She did a Q and A box last week but never published the questions and I think its because she got loads of questions about Adam and didn't want to answer them.

Not the "perfect life" if its not 2 parents etc

Reactions: 2

I've noticed over the weekend she's mentioned him more and when she went to some charity event she showed him but she's not fooling anyone there's something going on

Reactions: 1
I reckon if they have it won’t be long until she’s milking single parenthood as her new selling point like one of the Scummy Mummys who wrote a bloody book on divorce zzz

Reactions: 5
I reckon if they have it won’t be long until she’s milking single parenthood as her new selling point like one of the Scummy Mummys who wrote a bloody book on divorce zzz
Yeah you just know the next book will be “survival guide” for single mums 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She’s just gone on a ‘pr stay’ (whatever that is) to a hotel. She was supposed to be going with her friend but her friend is unwell. She’s gone on her own, and just said the lodge she’s staying in is perfect for a romantic getaway. If that’s the case then why didn’t her husband go with her, if the kids are away? There is something mightily fishy going on with their ‘relationship’.

Reactions: 6
She’s just gone on a ‘pr stay’ (whatever that is) to a hotel. She was supposed to be going with her friend but her friend is unwell. She’s gone on her own, and just said the lodge she’s staying in is perfect for a romantic getaway. If that’s the case then why didn’t her husband go with her, if the kids are away? There is something mightily fishy going on with their ‘relationship’.
I watched her posts and all I could think was her top needs a good iron going over it 😂😂😂

• Haha
Bet she’s hoping all the mystery and questions will add to her post engagement

I’m sure within next few weeks we’ll get a post about how’s shes “had loads of questions” about her marriage and she’s now ready to address it

I agree that she knows all these questions from her followers will be upping engagement

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.