Toby & Roo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm glad this thread is gaining some momentum.

Very odd that the husband doesn't seem part of the family activities lately. Is it right that they both don't work? Bizzare set up. She can't make that much £ from this gig surely? Not sure how old the kids are but they aren't little and at some point she will become irrelevant. Then what? Maybe she will get a job on the Simple Politics Instagram account 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can’t imagine my partner missing out on two family holidays. I get he’s had dental work but he doesn’t work so it’s not like he can’t have time off…. All Very weird
Right?? He was on the canal trip but not this?
it all seems so disingenuous, she seems like we know absolutely nothing about her ACTUAL personality

Reactions: 7
I can’t imagine my partner missing out on two family holidays. I get he’s had dental work but he doesn’t work so it’s not like he can’t have time off…. All Very weird
He doesn't work?? So this instagram tit is their only income??? Wtf!

Reactions: 8
He doesn't work?? So this instagram tit is their only income??? Wtf!
Yep!!! And up until fairly recently her mum used to live with them.. so that was three adults who didn't work, looking after 3 kids. Hardly relatable is it.

Reactions: 4
Yep!!! And up until fairly recently her mum used to live with them.. so that was three adults who didn't work, looking after 3 kids. Hardly relatable is it.
How the hell do they afford everything? I've worked for 25 years, all through raising my kids as a single parent, and I couldnt afford my bloody electric weekly let alone a hot tub and garden renovations and extension. I presumed that dad had a decent ish job. What a crock of unrelatable crap.

Reactions: 6
I wonder if he's gone back to work? And that's why he's not been at either holiday? But she's kept it quiet

Reactions: 5
I find their set up really weird. There's definitely a lot going on in the background. Their house sold in 2019 which was when they had the annexe built for her mum who never moved in and is seemingly no longer in the picture. Her cryptic posts about cutting off toxic family members, the house being sold but never being on the market and it being in the middle of them building an annexe all point to a bit of family drama.

It's another case of will only do activities/visits etc if paid work yet gives an allusion of having disposable income. Let's face it if she had to pay for the cruise would she have booked it.... no!
Brummymummy however did pay (as far as I can tell) but she's crackers for Disney.

She bought her followers off back in the start and then used third party apps to follow and unfollow as mass. Check her socialblade out and you can see she does it by 1000’s weekly, she relaxed once she got the 100k though. I follow her on Twitter and noticed her arguing with other bloggers who called her out on it before.
I decided to look back right at the start of this thread (I have a lot of free time on my hands thanks to morning sickness and tonsillitis!) and this comment jumped out at me. So in 2019 she had 100k followers and 2 years later she has 117k which isnt a lot more. So it looks like she basically bought a load of followers to get to 100k then stopped with the follow/unfollow bullshit.

Reactions: 6
Could he be not going due to room sizes on a cruise ,can you fit 5 in a room or would they need 2 rooms

Reactions: 2
It's another case of will only do activities/visits etc if paid work yet gives an allusion of having disposable income. Let's face it if she had to pay for the cruise would she have booked it.... no!
Brummymummy however did pay (as far as I can tell) but she's crackers for Disney.
Yes funny how Harriet only ever mentions Disney when she’s getting something free in return. Never hear of her mention it any other time. Strange choice for a free cruise when there’s so many other hardcore Disney vloggers with proper Disney based followers - hell, just real human followers and not fake bot accounts

Could he be not going due to room sizes on a cruise ,can you fit 5 in a room or would they need 2 rooms
Surely if it’s free they’d accommodate the whole family, or you’d just say no because who wants to go on holiday twice and leave Dad at home, surely the kids would be mega upset?

Reactions: 3
Right?? He was on the canal trip but not this?
it all seems so disingenuous, she seems like we know absolutely nothing about her ACTUAL personality
This is how I feel about this account. Like they’re keeping up the “instamum” life. It’s all weird if you ask me. On the canel trip and out with his mates (on his stories) but not on holiday. Weird.

Reactions: 2
I just can't get my head around why the husband isn't going on any of the holidays. It's not like he's working. I still find it odd that her current husband was her wedding planner when she got married to her first husband!!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Wonder if he’s sat at home on his tod watching his family on her stories. It’s all rather a bizarre set up

Wait what?!
Yeah I remember that!! Mental isn't it. He literally helped plan her wedding to someone else! Wonder if she was cheating on him with Adam from the start? I feel like they have definitely split. They both drive i take it? There's no way I'd drive all that way alone of my partner could share that driving with me!

• Wow
it’s funny how the first ever post on this thread was about how he seemed sick to the back teeth of it all. Can’t blame him. She seems so desperate to stay relative and mingle with the Insta Mummy mafia

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.