Toby & Roo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When they were younger, and the first time it’s kind of cute. This is the third or fourth Disney trip that they have had gifted and the kids don’t even care. Also pretty sure they already know they are going to Disney. “Kids sit in front of the camera and I’m going to hold up random signs behind you” only really works once.
Someone in the comments pointed out they all had to have PCR tests so they’ve got to know they’re going somewhere 🙄

Reactions: 6
Shes as bad as five little doves...5 pr/gifted uk hols so far this summer hols for her family inc 3 kids 🤬🤬🤬. Makes me mad. Being a keyworker in school seeing real families struggle and these lot fek off on trips!!

Shes as bad as five little doves...5 pr/gifted uk hols so far this summer hols for her family inc 3 kids 🤬🤬🤬. Makes me mad. Being a keyworker in school seeing real families struggle and these lot fek off on trips!!
5?!?!
Bet they all were using the #stayathomesavelives trend last year, now all is forgotten and milking all the freebies.
I don’t know how their “followers” (both known for using fake like bots)can Stomach such greed

• Angry
She wants to watch out. Brummy mummy will be bleeping fuming that she’s got another free Disney gig 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
At least she answered I guess. Brummy Mummy would have deleted that comment in seconds.

Also is it just me or did the kids look not that excited in the photo she took when she told them - same expressions as if they were just told they were going shopping for school shoes.

Reactions: 8
At least she answered I guess. Brummy Mummy would have deleted that comment in seconds.

Also is it just me or did the kids look not that excited in the photo she took when she told them - same expressions as if they were just told they were going shopping for school shoes.

I don't think they're massive disney fans tbh, especially the boys now they're older. They'd probably prefer to be at home with their Fortnite games and hot tub for the week. They've already had a week's holiday after all. That and maybe theyre not keen going without dad again.

Reactions: 10
I've been looking at these Disney cruises to see what kind of price they are. It's advertised as 2 days but in reality it's only 36 hours. Normal people who don't get these free, sorry "content creating work trips" are looking at minimum £1500 for a family to have 36 hours on board a ship that doesn't really go anywhere because you don't even leave UK waters. Completely out of touch with reality. It will take her a good 5 hours to even get to the port when you factor in the time it takes to shovel yet more McDonald's into their mouths.

Reactions: 9
Why isn't the dad going? she said he has had operations does anyone know what this was for?
Ill be interested to see all these hours of content that she's going to create she's already said she won't be blogging so will just be some pics and a few stories you don't edit any of that so where's all the hard work??

Reactions: 4
Why isn't the dad going? she said he has had operations does anyone know what this was for?
Ill be interested to see all these hours of content that she's going to create she's already said she won't be blogging so will just be some pics and a few stories you don't edit any of that so where's all the hard work??
The hard work is going on the cruise FOR YOU.

Or was that MODS excuse back in the day? 😁

Her kids get so much, of course they never seem that excited.

I've been looking at these Disney cruises to see what kind of price they are. It's advertised as 2 days but in reality it's only 36 hours. Normal people who don't get these free, sorry "content creating work trips" are looking at minimum £1500 for a family to have 36 hours on board a ship that doesn't really go anywhere because you don't even leave UK waters. Completely out of touch with reality. It will take her a good 5 hours to even get to the port when you factor in the time it takes to shovel yet more McDonald's into their mouths.
So thinking about this... Take off time to sleep, say 16 hours, then it's only 20 hours on board. That is a lot of money, also considering that if you wanted alcohol it's extra and I'm sure on most cruises you have to leave a gratuitous tip?

Be interested to see how these "content creators" flog it - the fact that Disney even has to revert to this sort of advertising shouts volumes...

So thinking about this... Take off time to sleep, say 16 hours, then it's only 20 hours on board. That is a lot of money, also considering that if you wanted alcohol it's extra and I'm sure on most cruises you have to leave a gratuitous tip?

Be interested to see how these "content creators" flog it - the fact that Disney even has to revert to this sort of advertising shouts volumes...

Reactions: 2
I’m a Disney fan but the Disney cruise is such a lot of money for a short time. It’s definitely not for an old working class family.
She can pass it off as work but if she’s working that much the kids aren’t gonna have a good time are they?

Reactions: 5
Is she seriously complaining that the hotel she's staying in for free doesn't have any play area for the kids? She is so ungrateful. Also if she's in Winchester then she's not in a great place for Southampton Docks if she's hoping to avoid traffic. She's half an hour away in no traffic. Let's hope she's not travelling in rush hour tomorrow because that could easily double.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Husband isn't going on this one either evidently?
I can’t imagine my partner missing out on two family holidays. I get he’s had dental work but he doesn’t work so it’s not like he can’t have time off…. All Very weird

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.