Toby & Roo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does Harriet ever change her pyjamas? šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤¢
The only ones she ever seems to wear are the ones gifted to her by LadBaby!!

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Does Harriet ever change her pyjamas? šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤¢
The only ones she ever seems to wear are the ones gifted to her by LadBaby!!
I bet she does a ā€œpj haulā€ reel next week complete with winking and tongue sticking out (to some TikTok sound no doubt)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So she's only now decided to buy Toby a clock? She's always complaining that he gets up too early but if he hasn't got a clock then he won't know what time it is! Surely this is something she should have thought about ages ago?!

• Sad
Reactions: 6
So she's only now decided to buy Toby a clock? She's always complaining that he gets up too early but if he hasn't got a clock then he won't know what time it is! Surely this is something she should have thought about ages ago?!
She was probably hoping to be gifted one and that never happened so had to out her hand in her pocket.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I can't believe she's filming in a swimming pool and has actually posted other children on her stories! I would be furious if my kids were shown.

• Angry
I can't believe she's filming in a swimming pool and has actually posted other children on her stories! I would be furious if my kids were shown.
I donā€™t comment about Harriet much cos I donā€™t find she grinds my gears like most mumfluencers but photographing other kids in their swimwear is basic a basic safeguarding breach surely , if mine were shown Iā€™d be furious too.....really needs pulling up on this

Reactions: 7
Sheā€™s really pushing the reels at the moment isnā€™t she?!
I swear that Toby&roo and BrummyMummyof2 are morphing into one another, thatā€™s all they seem to do, reels and copying each otherā€™s content. šŸ™„

Reactions: 4
1C164D01-F1A0-46F8-BDAE-CBD6E3D7E48D.jpeg

What a great fruit and veg ambassador Harriet is for Sainsburyā€™s and Nectar. Flicking the Vā€™s about tricking her daughter into drinking smoothies because she doesnā€™t know theyā€™ve got fruit in. Why on earth does her daughter hate fruit so much that she has to be tricked anyway? I know that kids can be ā€˜fussyā€™ (I hate that word) but most will eat some fruit in my experience. Great choice of influencer there Sainsbos šŸ˜‚

• Wow
This woman is always all over the comments of that Simple Politics account.

Iā€™m shocked she has kids because she seems to do nothing else but comment on there!

True about the fruit - my kids love fruit and will go into the kitchen and make themselves a fruit salad. Green leafy veg I can understand slightly more but still my kids love carrots, broccoli, peppers, cucumber... they donā€™t need to be tricked into eating it because even though Iā€™m a fat fucker at the mo they know how to eat well

Reactions: 2
View attachment 603973
What a great fruit and veg ambassador Harriet is for Sainsburyā€™s and Nectar. Flicking the Vā€™s about tricking her daughter into drinking smoothies because she doesnā€™t know theyā€™ve got fruit in. Why on earth does her daughter hate fruit so much that she has to be tricked anyway? I know that kids can be ā€˜fussyā€™ (I hate that word) but most will eat some fruit in my experience. Great choice of influencer there Sainsbos šŸ˜‚
Absolute mockery of that AD
youā€™d be wanting a refund if you were Sainsburys wouldnt you
Just proves all these influencers will sell their soul for anything they donā€™t use/do/believe in. Shambles.

Reactions: 3
I will never, ever, understand how someone who is only, what, 30 years of age, has such bad skin! What has she been doing in her life to look like this already? I am all for being completely natural and totally against botox, but jesus, if anyone in the world needed it it is her! Maybe she could blag a free treatment from somewhere. I am sure someone would love to smooth her face out (I know I would, if I did that for a living)

Also, I can not actually believe how attractive she used to be?! She shared an old old picture the other day. And she really was beautiful. Poor dad (dont know his name!) who has to look at her knowing she will look like an actual testicle in a few years time.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Also, I can not actually believe how attractive she used to be?! She shared an old old picture the other day. And she really was beautiful. Poor dad (dont know his name!) who has to look at her knowing she will look like an actual testicle in a few years time.
This made me laugh šŸ˜‚
Anyone else noticed that her husband doesnt get involved with the insta stuff and is barely featured anymore? I wonder how long he will be around for šŸ¤”

Reactions: 1
This made me laugh šŸ˜‚
Anyone else noticed that her husband doesnt get involved with the insta stuff and is barely featured anymore? I wonder how long he will be around for šŸ¤”
Yeah he literally stays at home with her ALL the time but he is never around? Wouldn't surprise me if he is in bed all day, wondering what went terribly wrong with his life. It is quite sad really. I can't imagine how emasculated he feels.

Yeah he literally stays at home with her ALL the time but he is never around? Wouldn't surprise me if he is in bed all day, wondering what went terribly wrong with his life. It is quite sad really. I can't imagine how emasculated he feels.
Yes given the fact sheā€™s shared so much about him in the past. The first post on this thread is how fed up of it all he seemed - I think the lack of him being featured speaks volumes. Feel quite sorry for him

I just think the bubble is popping for these ā€˜instamumsā€™
So little relevance these days, Iā€™m fed-up with them being sent so many freebies (which are rarely declared!) or making dreadful videos as part of their ā€˜adsā€™ for companyā€™s. I really think these big businesses need to look at who theyā€™re asking to take part in their campaigns.
And yeh, Adam is now where to be seenā€¦.probably cringing himself inside out in the corner of the room!

I was madly looking for the PR hashtag on that reel she did with the matching dresses. It was a ridiculous price for a childā€™s dress and I canā€™t help but think thereā€™s no way she would pay that herself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.