Toby & Roo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else noticed the husband has been nowhere to be seen lately? Shame, he looks quite fit, it was light relief every now and again

Reactions: 2
Yes and her reel about her being the responsible adult - he’s there 24/7 so surely parent ain’t THAT hard esp when your work is making hilarious 15 second videos for social media. Plus the kids are older and don’t need much supervision these days 🤷🏼‍♀️

I actually thought the car shades looked like a great idea, but the car still looked stupidly bright when she filmed the kids sat in the car with them! I wouldn't think that older children would actually need them really. I need car shades as my little one refuses to sleep without being driven around! But we make do with the window socks and ones that don't quite fit properly! Not willing to splash out £70 odd quid for them!

Can't deal with the moaning about sports day saying she doesn't like it because your making kids compete against each other thought that was kind of the point of sports 👀 why didn't she just say its because she was bullied at school instead 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I actually thought the car shades looked like a great idea, but the car still looked stupidly bright when she filmed the kids sat in the car with them! I wouldn't think that older children would actually need them really. I need car shades as my little one refuses to sleep without being driven around! But we make do with the window socks and ones that don't quite fit properly! Not willing to splash out £70 odd quid for them!
How much?!

Can't deal with the moaning about sports day saying she doesn't like it because your making kids compete against each other thought that was kind of the point of sports 👀 why didn't she just say its because she was bullied at school instead 🤷‍♀️
I hate when parents project their own issues onto their kids. Not all kids are good at maths/English - do we need to stop them doing them and exams because some kids get higher grades than others? Hate when people start banging on about sports. Not everyone can be good at everything - that’s life.

Reactions: 7
She’s posted a reel of Toby getting his ears pierced. Apparently he’s been asking for 2 years, ever since his little sister had hers done. Why has he had to wait 2 years, if his younger sister got hers done? Is it because he’s a boy? Gender shouldn’t matter, Harriet. That’s not very woke of you is it? You preach gender equality and all the other modern mantras, but in reality you prefer your boys to be ‘boys’ and your girls to be ‘girls’.

Reactions: 6
Princess Edith gets whatever she wants whenever she wants of course.
Weren’t hers done as an AD? Maybe she spent two years holding out for another

• Wow
Reactions: 5
1. School holidays literally started 2 days ago 😂
2. She has all day everyday Mon-Fri to herself the cheeky witch. She is beyond lazy
Ha ha I thought this! Maybe she looked on here and just felt the need to mention her husband 😂

Don’t they regularly go away on holiday with his parents too? 🙄
Stupid this is, when my kids go anywhere I spend my time running about getting jobs done. How does she find the time to read so much?!

Reactions: 1
She has all day Monday to sodding Friday without her kids and she lives with 2 other adults in the house so why is she moaning. Lazy mare.

Reactions: 3
Her mum has gone now. She mentioned it a bit ago. No mention of why or where though.
They must have had a falling out cos she built the annex for her and im sure she made some comment about being annoyed its wasted space or something

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.