Toby & Roo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just think the bubble is popping for these ‘instamums’
So little relevance these days, I’m fed-up with them being sent so many freebies (which are rarely declared!) or making dreadful videos as part of their ‘ads’ for company’s. I really think these big businesses need to look at who they’re asking to take part in their campaigns.
And yeh, Adam is now where to be seen….probably cringing himself inside out in the corner of the room!
I have to say I was convinced she would have another baby purely for her career as once they go off to school, their stock wanes
She’s desperately trying to tap into the body positive market but by pumping out these TikTok dances in her swimwear or endless fast fashion hauls (so 2017… its obscene how many dresses these people need) it’s quickly become tiresome. She has no niche and a bunch of bot followers. Time to call it a day and get a real job to pay for her fake plant garden

Reactions: 6
This woman is always all over the comments of that Simple Politics account.

I’m shocked she has kids because she seems to do nothing else but comment on there!
Omg literally just tracked down this thread as every time I see a SP post, all I can see are her comments underneath. Drives me mad!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
FFDB20D2-A066-4EFD-BE78-53E5C96BF947.jpeg
22F21771-21F9-4ACE-9C0D-647A96CC524F.jpeg

So she ate a fruit smoothie this morning and her body can’t cope because apparently she ‘doesn’t eat fruit’. Another great set of stories from the fruit and veg ambassador for Sainsbury’s. But she only does “AdS SHe BEliEVeS IN” ok!

Reactions: 5
Someone telling her to “have a day off love” on simple politics made me laugh so much

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Screenshot_20210715-094305_Instagram.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

"It's not my fault I'm verified and my comments shoot up to the top" #topfluencer

I don't even follow her anymore but this made me LOL my pants.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does she just sit at home all day changing clothes and smoking 50 cigarettes every day? She has to be a smoker - her teeth are stained her her skin is awful

Reactions: 2
Can we all comment loads just so we can have a new thread title all about her being a simple politics fanatic 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Does she just sit at home all day changing clothes and smoking 50 cigarettes every day? She has to be a smoker - her teeth are stained her her skin is awful
I don’t think she does smoke but she doesn’t seem to do a lot really.

Reactions: 1
Just spied this thread!
Don’t follow her but I do follow simple politics

Irritating

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her reels are so so so annoying! Why did she put on such a weird accent in the latest one about baileys looking like iced coffee!?

Reactions: 2
Car shades?! Aren’t they for like babies and toddlers. Her kids are WAY too old for her to be the right person to advertise these. Why do brands just see numbers and not choose someone who is the right fit/can create decent content - not just using a tiktok sound. Lazy.

Oh my god I thought I must follow this person seeing as I always see them on Simple Politics but just checked and I don’t 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.