Toby & Roo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who the hell asked for / wants Harriet gifs? Is it impossible for her to close her mouth ?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
She's really scraping the barrel at the moment. Podcast, embarrassing gifs and now a "hack" about how to measure your bra size using the most outdated method going. I think she's really struggling to work out her niche. Is she going for fashion now? Are the hideous dresses fashionable? I don't get it.

Reactions: 4
Desperately clinging to her “career” as an influencer she’s trying any /every Avenue. Her book will bomb so very painfully

She's really scraping the barrel at the moment. Podcast, embarrassing gifs and now a "hack" about how to measure your bra size using the most outdated method going. I think she's really struggling to work out her niche. Is she going for fashion now? Are the hideous dresses fashionable? I don't get it.
Totally agree, is don’t get what her relevance is meant to be?! She used to do loads of reviews of freebie holidays pre-Covid, which altho dreadful, grabby and annoying at least gave her something to do?
Now she’s all over the shop, fashion,food,interiors, and if she uses the term ‘hack’ one more time my head will explode!

What actually is her job? Judging by her deep set wrinkle lines it must be extremely stressful. To think she's actually younger than I am. I was genuinely shocked when I discovered that!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
“Thanks for all the tags”
On her tagged tab page - there is six book tags and after her, her publishers and the illustrator, there’s actually TWO “gan” people who have tagged her.

T W O. Out of 115k followers. That’s gotta hurt.

Reactions: 2
Dont know how to find number of sales but it’s currently in 4,678th position in all books so it’s hardly a Bestseller. There’s only 20 reviews on Amazon which is telling. Normally they’d be begging people who pre ordered to leave a review ahead of release to boost sales.

• Haha
  • Wow
Seems to have swapped commenting on simple politics in favour of copying every single thing off TikTok. How original.

Seems to have swapped commenting on simple politics in favour of copying every single thing off TikTok. How original.
Wondered when she’d try tiktok out, yawn.
Also in her post introducing herself, what exactly about her house is meant to be ‘quirky’?! I’m not criticising the interiors even if it’s not all to my tastes, but I’d hardly describe any of it as ‘quirky’ !?

Reactions: 1
Wondered when she’d try tiktok out, yawn.
Also in her post introducing herself, what exactly about her house is meant to be ‘quirky’?! I’m not criticising the interiors even if it’s not all to my tastes, but I’d hardly describe any of it as ‘quirky’ !?
Have you NOT SEEN THE TWO DIFFERENT FLOORS IN HER KITCHEN AREA?! Can you BE any more quirky?!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She's a total grotbag, can't get over the fact she's actually younger than me!
I didn't read back through this thread before I made a very similar comment! How on earth is she only 32?! I look very young for my age (I'm 32 and look early 20s, everyone tells me this) but she's just on another level ?! How she looks that old is beyond me

Her
I didn't read back through this thread before I made a very similar comment! How on earth is she only 32?! I look very young for my age (I'm 32 and look early 20s, everyone tells me this) but she's just on another level ?! How she looks that old is beyond me
Her age amazes me. She's the same age, height and size (which is technically obese, none of this body positive shite here, I'm obese and it's unhealthy) as me and I really hope I don't look as old as she does! I thought she was early 40s.

Reactions: 2
Moaning about energy companies who don’t BEG her to stay with them when she chooses to leave?! Wtf?
Also she has a book out full of ‘mum tips and hacks’ yet lets her kids constantly wake her and the pets up at 5.30am!?!? Sorry but they’re old enough now to be sent back to their rooms until it’s a sensible time.

Reactions: 8
Moaning about energy companies who don’t BEG her to stay with them when she chooses to leave?! Wtf?
Also she has a book out full of ‘mum tips and hacks’ yet lets her kids constantly wake her and the pets up at 5.30am!?!? Sorry but they’re old enough now to be sent back to their rooms until it’s a sensible time.
She is honestly the last person I’d ever ask for any tips or hacks.

Every single day is a commentary on her morning 5am wake up call. Why does she think we care EVERY SINGLE DAY? She makes me feel so good about myself tbh not guna lie. Same age and not a single wrinkle on my face! I reckon she will be after a collaboration with a botox company if she sees this thread 😂

Attachments

I can’t deal with her eyebrows. She’s even mentioned before that she knows they are tit. Why not get them sorted then!!

Every single day is a commentary on her morning 5am wake up call. Why does she think we care EVERY SINGLE DAY? She makes me feel so good about myself tbh not guna lie. Same age and not a single wrinkle on my face! I reckon she will be after a collaboration with a botox company if she sees this thread 😂
Surely she should have a hack or tip to stop the 5am wake ups 😂

• Haha
“Thanks for all the tags”
On her tagged tab page - there is six book tags and after her, her publishers and the illustrator, there’s actually TWO “gan” people who have tagged her.

T W O. Out of 115k followers. That’s gotta hurt.
On her 'publication day' post she couldn't even get 2k likes. She has over 100k followers though?! Ouch!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.