Toby & Roo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do they have any other income in the household other than whatever being an ‘influencer’ brings in? I’m just always amazed that it’s not only enough for a family of 5 with pets to live on, but also enough to do renovations etc.
I don’t think they do, isn’t her husband a house-husband? Influencing must pay well!

They only have her income. I can imagine selling hour soul online pays pretty well and to be fair to her she has always been upfront about wanting to give up her retail job to be an influencer and earn money this way. I don't know what her husband did before he left his job but she was definitely in retail so not high pay at all.

Reactions: 2
They only have her income. I can imagine selling hour soul online pays pretty well and to be fair to her she has always been upfront about wanting to give up her retail job to be an influencer and earn money this way. I don't know what her husband did before he left his job but she was definitely in retail so not high pay at all.
I do wonder what they’ll do if her book bombs. Now the kids are older she’s really lost any form of USP. The market is saturated with body positive influencers and she’s just not that convincing with it given all she does is copy the latest tiktok trends. I bet most influencers have taken a real hit financially during Covid and have really started to lose any clout they once had as everyone can see how vacuous the job really is

Reactions: 3
90D066AB-F6A5-4936-97A7-31C837884B5E.jpeg

It’s ploughed not plowed Harriet...this woman is an ‘author’ and she can’t even spell. Do
all the instahuns get book deals these days? The actual hardworking, talented authors of this world must be fuming that people like gobshite Harriet Shearsmith, whose biggest claim to fame is commenting on Simple Politics posts, get actual book deals, when they have to actually work hard for their success. It’s infuriating.

Reactions: 13
Honestly the so called ‘influencers’ who get book deals atm are just a joke.
Can’t wait for the hints and hacks from Harriet...!
I’m sorry, has she really put a collection of outfits together inspired by Haribo starmix?! What the actual f@*k?! Is she on drugs?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
literally other than popping out a few sprogs what are her qualifications to be a ‘parenting expert’? Why is anyone giving her airtime?

Reactions: 7
How old was she when she had her eldest? There was a post the other day about being 23 and pregnant with her youngest I’m just being nosy

How old was she when she had her eldest? There was a post the other day about being 23 and pregnant with her youngest I’m just being nosy
I wondered the same as I can't see how that adds up. She's 32, her youngest has just turned 6 so she wasn't pregnant with her third baby when she was 23! She was likely pregnant with her first at 23.

I’d love to know what happened with her mum now they are stuck with that random annexe in her garden but she never shows it...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
When she first started she was incredibly outspoken and happy to discuss things most of the mummy bloggers wouldn’t dare talk about, it was refreshing and made her stand out but now she’s but she’s become so mundane with the meal plans and body positivity bandwagon. Clinging to her ill gotten fake followers to pay for her Insta house

Reactions: 6
I’d love to know what happened with her mum now they are stuck with that random annexe in her garden but she never shows it...
Oooh yeh!! It never seems to get mentioned does it?! Massive outlay for something that’s not being used? I’m surprised they haven’t turned it into a big home office type space? At least get some use out of it

Did anyone see the stories yesterday about the major announcement coming soon.. any guesses?

Reactions: 1
Are these podcast guests meant to be people I've heard of? As soon as I read "body positive" I switch off now. I don't want to see overweight women jiggling their fat bits on their stories so I don't want to listen to them talking about their fat bits and how much they're embracing them either. So boring. And I'm fat!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
How many dresses does she need?🤷‍♀️
And they’re all virtually exactly the same 🤦🏼‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.