Toby & Roo # 2 Hubbies playing away, better keep those frown lines at bay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has lost weight but she needed to cos she was massive and them dresses didn’t look good either ! My child goes to the same school it isn’t in special measures it is ofsted rated good they are granting most holidays atm after covid which is good !! I wish she wouldn’t dress like an 18 year old tho she’s trying to rekindle her youth I think

Reactions: 4
Weird that no one else has mentioned her weight loss, esp given how she’s been banging the drum on loving yourself no matter what

Reactions: 3
Aaaaaaaaand we have the awkwardly posed bikini pic 🤦‍♀️

Most worryingly someone else’s kid in their swimming trunks I. The same shot as her kids.
Having your own children publicly paraded in their swimming costumes for your own attention seeking needs is one thing, but someone else’s child?! Ffs Harriet, do the decent thing 🤦‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 7
B0031E89-30DF-4C93-8CB3-0095FBB4B73C.jpeg

Is she wearing two bikini tops?
Reading Tattle Harriet and decided to hoik up the droopy spaniels are we?!

Reactions: 3
Aaaaaaaaand we have the awkwardly posed bikini pic 🤦‍♀️

Most worryingly someone else’s kid in their swimming trunks I. The same shot as her kids.
Having your own children publicly paraded in their swimming costumes for your own attention seeking needs is one thing, but someone else’s child?! Ffs Harriet, do the decent thing 🤦‍♀️
What annoys me the most is that she gives it the bo po shite. But she is clearly breathing in, has a bikini that holds in all in she had posed her body to make her look as thin as possible 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 8
What annoys me the most is that she gives it the bo po shite. But she is clearly breathing in, has a bikini that holds in all in she had posed her body to make her look as thin as possible 🤦‍♀️
When I see ‘influencers’ in photos like that I like to imagine how much of a twit they would look taking the photo.
Imagine walking past and seeing someone posing like that! 😆

If it was me I would feel dead inside having to hold that bleeping fake pose.
What’s it meant to look like… she’s on her own laughing and having a great time and just happened to take a selfie?!

Or she spent ages finding the perfect pose and held it for a while to get THE shot. I just don’t understand, it’s so fake

Reactions: 5
When do these influencers ever properly switch off? This is a non advertisement FAMILY holiday yet every day she’s posting, creating and making every moment into an opportunity

Why not use this time to completely switch off? You’re due a break and god have somePRIVATE timeas a 5 piece instead of sharing every little moment and give your kids and philandering husband your full attention for once.
what an unhealthy way to live to never ever shut off

Reactions: 8
When do these influencers ever properly switch off? This is a non advertisement FAMILY holiday yet every day she’s posting, creating and making every moment into an opportunity

Why not use this time to completely switch off? You’re due a break and god have somePRIVATE timeas a 5 piece instead of sharing every little moment and give your kids and philandering husband your full attention for once.
what an unhealthy way to live to never ever shut off
This always seems weird to me.
It’s like some sort of weird prove yourself or have to be sharing thing. Also, it’s probably because they know if they don’t post anything the Instagram algorithm will mean it’s harder work being seen when they do post after not posting for a few days or a week or two.

It’s so weird.

Reactions: 5
I am SO confused about how she’s managing to have a massive camel toe in BAGGY trousers????

6CCD207D-06E7-4DAE-960F-C22A30192604.jpeg

this is one of the millions of reasons why fast fashion is a load of tit. How badly cut and designed something like this has to be to give someone such a bad camel toe! The material must be cheap as duck too. Honestly just buy decent stuff second hand on Vinted or Depop instead of crap like this

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.