Toby & Roo # 2 Hubbies playing away, better keep those frown lines at bay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Perfectly said.
Clearly all the one word comments and emojis are some sort of comment train scam as they’re all practically the same bar the one slightly challenging her on SHEIN. That’s the beauty of fake followers - they aren’t real people with real opinions so she will get away with it!
yep, they will be. That’s how these Instamums work. It used to be they had Facebook groups where a post would go up at eg. 7pm for them all to comment on with links to their Instagram posts, then they’d all go commenton each other’s. Probably moved onto WhatsApp now or IG messages or something. But you can guarantee it. Any of those Harriet types, the majority of the comments will be from their “mates” circlejerk (not that Harriet herself ever commented on anyone else’s, it was just taketaketake)

• Wow
Reactions: 2
If she had any guts she would do a post addressing all these points and open it up to a debate. Even now it’s not too late to do a turn around and develop some ethical responsibilities. She could start a debate/open discussion and lead on from that. She could easily use it to educate herself and change her ways. It would still create the engagement she craves 🤷‍♀️

The more I step back and look at her account and everything she posts, the more I realise what a sad life she must lead to generate all this fast fashion and attention seeking content 😔

I think she would benefit hugely from stepping back and having a long break. I think she could be in too deep for that though, as she/they rely on her social media prostitution income

Reactions: 8
If she had any guts she would do a post addressing all these points and open it up to a debate. Even now it’s not too late to do a turn around and develop some ethical responsibilities. She could start a debate/open discussion and lead on from that. She could easily use it to educate herself and change her ways. It would still

The more I step back and look at her account and everything she posts, the more I realise what a sad life she must lead to generate all this fast fashion and attention seeking content 😔

I think she would benefit hugely from stepping back and having a long break. I think she could be in too deep for that though, as she/they rely on her social media prostitution income
If she had any guts she would do a post addressing all these points and open it up to a debate. Even now it’s not too late to do a turn around and develop some ethical responsibilities. She could start a debate/open discussion and lead on from that. She could easily use it to educate herself and change her ways. It would still create the engagement she craves 🤷‍♀️

Next only fans !!! She thinks she’s sexy anyway a chance to bring her sex toys out

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.