Toby & Roo # 2 Hubbies playing away, better keep those frown lines at bay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she on the radio about financial troubles in these times ? Holiday,nails ,Botox the list goes on hardly knows about living on the breadline in her massive house massive Volvo šŸ¤Ø
I thought exactly the same. The amount she spends on clothes, Botox and holidays she isnā€™t exactly feeling the hardships many others are

Reactions: 5
Why is she on the radio about financial troubles in these times ? Holiday,nails ,Botox the list goes on hardly knows about living on the breadline in her massive house massive Volvo šŸ¤Ø
Yes sheā€™s oh so relatable. Donā€™t forget the garden Reno, new kitchen, countless pets and the fact her husband doesnā€™t even work - yes. So relatable in these times of troubles šŸ™„

Reactions: 8
Yes sheā€™s oh so relatable. Donā€™t forget the garden Reno, new kitchen, countless pets and the fact her husband doesnā€™t even work - yes. So relatable in these times of troubles šŸ™„
Absolutely disgusting really her pa must be really terrible getting her on local radio ! She doesnā€™t live in the real world at all ! Whatā€™s stopping Adam get a job ?

Reactions: 4
Making out the kids donā€™t know when they all do ffs get a reality check she doesnā€™t live in our world anymore!! She thinks sheā€™s untouchable
How do you know the kids know? Wonder what the cringe fest video will be like. Do you know her personally? If yes dish the dirt šŸ¤£

Reactions: 1
Well that ā€œsurprise weā€™re going on holidayā€ video went down as well as a wet fart in a lift. The kids could not have cared less.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Interesting seeing the kidsā€™ bedrooms ā€¦ they donā€™t match her ā€˜brandā€™ at all!
Also, isnā€™t it pretty fucked up having your kids in their pjs and in their bedrooms, like thatā€™s a huge personal space and privacy invasion šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

I donā€™t know how Iā€™d feel if someone filmed me waking up, in my pyjamas and in my messy bedroom, then posted it straight away online for their attention seeking benefit.. Iā€™d feel pretty violated

Also Iā€™ve said it before, and donā€™t want to bang on about it.. but those poor bleeping rescue cats šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

Most decent rescues say donā€™t go away for a good few Months, as itā€™s not fair on the animals who are still settling in.

It just confirms how selfish she is! Putting herself first, as always.
Same goes for taking the kids out of school, no need for it!

Reactions: 5
Fucks sake, she really gets on my nerves.

Her kids couldnā€™t give a tit because lets face it, holidays are no big deal to them. They get so much. Not their fault I know, but itā€™s nothing special is it.

My 8 year old has never been anywhere and I feel awful about that. She sometimes asks why other people can go away on holiday or have big days out, go to the cinema etc and we are very honest that we just donā€™t have the money to do those things. And sheā€™s fine about it, bless her.

She would absolutely lose her mind and be so grateful if I surprised her with going away somewhere.

Maybe I should have been putting photos of her all over the internet since she was born, writing tit blogs and selling every part of her life, eh?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Those kids could not have given less of a tit about going on holiday. They clearly knew, there was no surprise in it at all. What a joke. Next we have the bleeping bikini pics to endure šŸ™ˆ and all her bo po shite

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wonder if she's informed school.... šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤”
Thereā€™s no way after the last two years theyā€™re approving leave ESPECIALLY given the fact her eldest is a mere few weeks off from doing his Sats. What example are they setting? Itā€™s nearly the Easter break where they get two weeks off?!

One of my kids is a similar age to Toby. They've never been abroad, let alone on a private transfer from the airport. If my kid was annoyed that they had to use the bus transfer instead of a private one they would be getting a lecture on how bloody lucky they are to have had enough holidays to know that a private transfer is even a thing!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Honestly, all she does is moan and whine. She is so privileged she has no need to behave the way she does.

Reactions: 6
The cheek of her middle child to be ā€˜crossā€™ about not having a private transferā€¦ itā€™s so sad to see such privilege in a child of his age. Harriet seems to think itā€™s funny. My mum wouldā€™ve been furious if Iā€™d said such a thing when I was a child going on holiday!

Reactions: 7
Honestly I donā€™t mind her and donā€™t usually visit this thread but I canā€™t with the bleeping freckles. In what world does she think they look good??? It looks like sheā€™s drawn dots on her face with a dark felt tip pen, sooooo tit.

• Haha
Why is she letting her 11 yr old walk around in FaceTime? My son is same age and wonā€™t be getting a phone until secondary school so unnecessary! I donā€™t think she seems to set any boundaries for her kids cos her and Adam just behave like kids themselves!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.