Toby & Roo # 2 Hubbies playing away, better keep those frown lines at bay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s so dependant on the school. If attendance is generally good our head authorises holidays in term time

I highly doubt their attendance is anywhere near good. Saying that though, her kids school is well known as an awful school and has been in special measures for a while so they probably aren't missing much and don't care anyway!

Reactions: 3
There's no way the school authorised it, and if they did then why even mention the possibility of a fine? Our school are great and will tell the kids to enjoy their holiday, say they would do the same etc, but they simply can't authorise a family holiday. Notice how she's used the word APPROVE instead of authorise. They can approve of it all they want but its still an unauthorised absence.
I work in school and unfortunately am the bad ass who processes holiday forms...school NEVER approve a family holiday in term time. (Well ours certainly dont) we obvs say we can't stop you going on holiday, enjoy it..but unfortunately the EWO need to be aware and it could result in a fine. Only ever seen 1 approved and not fined in all 8 years its been on our policy to do so. Entitled witch xx

Reactions: 6
It’s so dependant on the school. If attendance is generally good our head authorises holidays in term time

View attachment 1150358
Can this be discussed
Wtaf 🙀

I’m all for people wearing what they want/how they want to. But when all dignity is lost I start to question their choices 😆

I wonder what other people in the hotel make of her!
I know I would spend my days quietly watching her, as I love a bit of people watching 👀

they must wonder why her freckles keep on disappearing 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 10

View attachment 1150358
Can this be discussed
Jesus christ 🙈 sorry but I am a size 10/12 and I wouldn't wear that. The stupid tongue thing makes me wanna vomit. Not seem a bikinin bo po post yet 🙄 who wants to look a that cleavage over dinner 🙈

Reactions: 4
I highly doubt their attendance is anywhere near good. Saying that though, her kids school is well known as an awful school and has been in special measures for a while so they probably aren't missing much and don't care anyway!
Unless her children have moved schools I don’t think it’s in special measures? When my children were there, their most recent ofsted report was outstanding in every category & we thought it was a lovely little school - if you’re right then it looks as if things have gone tits up fairly rapidly!(admittedly my youngest did leave in 2018). What a shame.

Jesus christ 🙈 sorry but I am a size 10/12 and I wouldn't wear that. The stupid tongue thing makes me wanna vomit. Not seem a bikinin bo po post yet 🙄 who wants to look a that cleavage over dinner 🙈
What is it with that bloody tongue and sticking it out?! It isn’t a good look at all, and don’t get me started on that outfit, put the saggy tits away FFS!! Probs be having a surgical boob lift before too long 😂😂

Reactions: 1
I work in school and unfortunately am the bad ass who processes holiday forms...school NEVER approve a family holiday in term time. (Well ours certainly dont) we obvs say we can't stop you going on holiday, enjoy it..but unfortunately the EWO need to be aware and it could result in a fine. Only ever seen 1 approved and not fined in all 8 years its been on our policy to do so. Entitled witch xx
absolutely. No school would ever authorise it as they would get slated by their school improvement officer or local authority. Many don’t fine but never authorise

absolutely. No school would ever authorise it as they would get slated by their school improvement officer or local authority. Many don’t fine but never authorise
Schools really do authorise family holidays. It’s entirely possible theirs has been authorised. It’s not up to the school to issue fines or not either - it’s the local authority.

The evening entertainment isn't going to be great in 3 star hotel but jeez stop your kid from acting like a spoilt little brat over it

Reactions: 5
Unless her children have moved schools I don’t think it’s in special measures? When my children were there, their most recent ofsted report was outstanding in every category & we thought it was a lovely little school - if you’re right then it looks as if things have gone tits up fairly rapidly!(admittedly my youngest did leave in 2018). What a shame.
Maybe they're not where I thought they were then. From the red uniform and the fact that she drives 10 minutes to the village a couple of miles outside of where they live I'd assumed it was where I'm thinking of! They were inadequate in 2019 and put into special measures. We were looking around that time for our kids and it was terrible.

Reactions: 2
Maybe they're not where I thought they were then. From the red uniform and the fact that she drives 10 minutes to the village a couple of miles outside of where they live I'd assumed it was where I'm thinking of! They were inadequate in 2019 and put into special measures. We were looking around that time for our kids and it was terrible.
Village on way to Scarbs. Check the website… instamum has eldest and youngest on homepage

The irony of her putting "🙄" about people complaining when she found all kinds of things to complain about the past few days.. The meal on the flight, transfer etc

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anyone else think they’ve booked a “cheap” holiday because they can’t afford much else and can’t blag it and she’s trying to “make the best of it” and pretend like it’s not utterly tit?

It looks pretty tit. Cheap room, cheap eating area, tacky shows. I bet she was hoping she’d be able to glam it up but basically all we are getting is her boobs and passive aggressive stories… 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The irony of her putting "🙄" about people complaining when she found all kinds of things to complain about the past few days.. The meal on the flight, transfer etc
I thought this!
Pot. Freckled kettle. Black.

Anyone else think they’ve booked a “cheap” holiday because they can’t afford much else and can’t blag it and she’s trying to “make the best of it” and pretend like it’s not utterly tit?

It looks pretty tit. Cheap room, cheap eating area, tacky shows. I bet she was hoping she’d be able to glam it up but basically all we are getting is her boobs and passive aggressive stories… 😂
100% this! Because she spends all her money on shite clothes 🤷‍♀️

She’s trying to ‘gram it up and make it look stunning 😶

The food, background buildings and entertainment show the reality!

Reactions: 2

It looks proper tit 🤣 cheap and tacky. The all inclusive wrist band isn't exactly the gram look is it 🤣 the stupid hand in hair pose looking off into the distance makes my skin crawl 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.