TMPK #10 TMPK rebrand - Tiresome, Morose, Pretentious, Knucklehead

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How long do we think before a meal prep in the new kitchen? I think at least September.
Those excuses that no one else can have will be flying out of his lying mouth.

Reactions: 4
Hahaha, the shitshow begins! What on earth are ‘technical issues’? Or were you just talking out of your backside again? Smashed his phone up in rage 🤣 Life’s a shithouse Johnny boy.

• Haha
Went on TikTok to see why he was so quiet earlier-
Can’t believe he posts this crappy ad —without declaring it an ad too saying he’s ordered his “favourite products!!!” What a total liar -
He’s only just ordered and not had them before! Talks total bollocks! Very much hoping Lulu is howling at the front door and causing him grief!

Can u imagine if he was in an actual chain - he would never cope!

Attachments

I will GUARANTEE he’s misunderstood something about the house build, gone all in with selling his stuff because he needs the cash, got a load of stuff on credit and now he has to rearrange everything. Knew it would be a shitshow but I didn’t think it would happen this early.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yep he really doesn’t have a clue but it’s the most simple process going from rental to new build! Who the hell gets rid of all of their tit before they move! U make do mate then do each room!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Or maybe that mortgage isn’t as watertight as he’s tried to make out. Wouldn’t be surprised if there was more to the thing the other week than just life insurance.

This absolutely awful man child had a temper tantrum when Monday hit with a dose of karma from the Universe.
1. It all happened on a Monday. His favourite day of the week. Delicious irony right there. Was it a massively productive Monday?!
2. Majority of new builds do this. Far from unusual but he made all his plans based upon a contractual 'best endeavours' which he would have been warned was a risk.
3. Him proving everything we've ever said about his anger issues and temper. It will always be his downfall. Zero work on himself and those demons underneath
4. That temper has cost him an iPhone. That's £900 less towards paying off that mortgage in the next five years.
5. Lulu. A female. Proving that hormones and females who know, must always, always be respected for the role they play in a female body. A role with impacts that's largely beyond control.
6. Him having to stay put and rearrange deliveries and other stuff. Welcome to the real world man child.
7. I bet Monday nights tea was a giant kebab

Can you imagine him talking to the building company. The things he will have said 🤨. Shouted at them more likely.
Anyway. I'll finish with this.
Couldn't have happened to a nicer see you next Tuesday. Karma.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
He wouldn’t have dared talk to tradesmen like he does women. Guy’s a coward. He’ll have had a little temper tantrum by himself.

Imagine showing off that you are such a child, and have such a volatile temper, that you smash your phone. He’s a head.

Said he would be back with a reason why he can’t move into the house. So so predictable.

A old school Nokia brick JTC to go with your new clapped out van!
---
Hope his landlord doesn't make him leave the rented house before the new one is ready, actually I really hope he does, couldn't happen to a nicer person xx

• Haha
Dry potatoes again the weirdo. Give up the undeclared brand partner chemical chocolate and make a cheese sauce or something with the saved calories.

Starting to wonder now if he’s actually being kicked out of the rental soon. Having to sleep on the couch now. Remember though, he is a wealthy and successful businessman…

oh and who on EARTH has bought his mattress?? 🤢

• Sick
The only thing that desk and expensive equipment gets used for is that constant tracking shot before he crosses another day off the calendar.

So the calendar was absolutely FULL that day and the only thing left was to de-hair himself (I will address this separately). I mean, it’s obvious bullshit anyway as we know he has no life and also could not resist showing off if he was actually doing anything of note, but how come there is nothing listed on the subsequent days? I thought you did the board at the start of the week? When you saying you are really busy ticking things off, have you been counting going to the toilet, breathing, etc in those stats? Just for something to do? Bless.

In terms of the de-hair thing, and the disgusting bed post, this highlights for me how creepy he is. There is something entirely sex-pest about him that people on this thread would get but others might not see at first glance. I can forget how vile he can be around this stuff, mostly because no woman is interested, but remember the infamous rant - a lot of that stuff centred around sexual stuff and I’m not going to mention it here out of respect for C, but it was truly vile stuff. Even with Sian, it was extremely intense. All over his social media, lots of really intense personal comments about her, sexualised hints. He’s just a disgusting man.

Interesting how he asked himself a question about “the last one” and he said she binned him, and then he binned her which sounds hilariously like something my teenage sister would say but also has a more sinister take in the context of his wider behaviour. He is just abusive, full stop.

• Heart
Who has bought the mattress. The most 'Action' it has seen is probably him pissing the bed when he was drunk.
Too the 'follower' who has bought it on the cheap, Get in touch I'll organise a whip-round to buy you a brand new one.
---
Oh and the ' I could lift it down stairs but ill wait for the delivery guy'
Sorry John but I don't believe you can, you don't do any work at the gym.

• Sick
Something isnt adding up at all, im starting to think he is being evicted this weekend, and he has to move into "temporary accomodation" as his house isnt ready, but fast forward 6 mths and he will still be there 🤣.
But wait..........you bought a 2nd house outright JTC can you not move into that one for the next few days if yours is "delayed" or is thst "delayed due to the same technical issue"?