TMPK #10 TMPK rebrand - Tiresome, Morose, Pretentious, Knucklehead

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we think he's scored next to no commission on next to no sales?
He's a liability for any brand
He has earned seventy billions pounds Troll.

I think it was you that already mentioned how behind the trends he is. I am actually a “Punter” for all the health and wellness stuff and like you said, the synthetic tit is well out, it’s all about bio hacking and real food. Even his salmon is swimming in shite and preservatives.

Tins of Tesco soup for lunch. John, get help.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
You'd think with him being an unqualified nutritionist he'd know the differences and if not, do the research. But no, he's taking collagen with no idea why other than it's the latest buzz word.
I'm firmly on the biohacking team and I know why and the sources of the products I use etc.
Crack on with your chemicals JtC. I'm sure you'll be fine 🤣

• Haha
In his absence I've decided he's away buying Rolex two. You know, that bold statement he made of buying one for every sober year anniversary🤨🤨🤨
Anyways - I've found this year's. And the budget suits a broke knobber who is insisting he will clear his mortgage in five years 🤣
Screenshot_2024-06-24-14-52-31-05_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9~2.jpg

• Haha
Another daming trust pilot review yesterday, hopefully these people are reporting to instagram as well 🙏 🤞

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Another daming trust pilot review yesterday, hopefully these people are reporting to instagram as well 🙏 🤞
Wow. They did some checks it seems and he's an unqualified and self professed nutritionist. Who would have thought it! Apart from us that is. They went fishing and got a nibble

I just watched Courtney Black - and her calm meal prep is just endearing and enthusiastic. Basic mealpreps but approachable/achievable and similar to his but an enjoyable watch rather than his antagonistic approach and she shares the recipe as she does it! Interesting C follows her too! Even when he does Mealprep he doesn’t show the full process and never the recipe!!

He hates others success.
That's the type of account he steals ideas from or DM's abuse to whilst calling it 'help'.

Meanwhile he's busy serving his dogs treats on a breadboard in the garden and calling it a dog picnic and showing his washing out on the line.
I'm only grateful his under crackers weren't on show, billowing in the breeze. That would be too much 🤦

A meal prep account my arse. Now it's nothing more than the boring ramblings and rants of a middle aged man in Bolton with too much time on his hands and an inflated ego.

• Heart
Quiet as a mouse recently. Reality kicking in? I will guarantee he’ll be DM-ing anybody he feels he can manipulate on his scam coaching sessions.

It would be major wishful thinking to assume he has become self aware enough to realise no one want to watch a middle age man walk his dogs and then sit in his house alone for the next 23 hours being bitter and abusive.

Come on then, what’s the “big news” he will come back with as to why he is online? Thinking up the back up plan for this house move that won’t happen?

He'll be back and talking about his massively productive day at the new house site, charity shopping old clothes and crossing off on his calender. No drama or event because he's as boring as he's balding.

I have just looked on his grid and can only see people's comments, no likes or what JTC has written, is it the same for everyone else?

Reactions: 2