TMPK #10 TMPK rebrand - Tiresome, Morose, Pretentious, Knucklehead

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like John, it is just very very desperate and aggressive.

The MUST be paid up front in full is a very clear sign that he is financially fucked. That’s ridiculous, even proper coaches not just dickheads like John make that demand (unless you are at a certain level which is obviously isnt.

Something weird is going on. He has a private landlord, he’s not just going to be able to randomly move out, or just decide to stay. There is a housing and cost of living crisis - a landlord is going to want real clarity on this. Good luck finding a place that will take one dog, let alone two. Not that he gives a tit as he wasn’t meant to have one there anyway.

Can’t wait for the meltdown, it’s coming…..
Is there a cost anywhere yet? Can’t wait to see the ridiculous amount he thinks his 🐂 💩 is worth. Must be at least £1000 per week 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is there a cost anywhere yet? Can’t wait to see the ridiculous amount he thinks his 🐂 💩 is worth. Must be at least £1000 per week 😂
A fiver a week would be too much. He will be overcharging as he has to move somewhere to try and blag that he’s bought somewhere.

He does not understand basic marketing, or his potential clients. His followers are not really the fitness/wellness lot who have the sort of money that pay for coaches so him pushing how expensive and exclusive it is, means that most won’t even email even if they might be interested as it reads as prohibitive. Again, with his tit Andrew Tate stuff. I also don’t understand why you would want to be coached by an angry man with no life, skills, qualifications and doesn’t even put packet rice into Tupperware anymore.

As someone said above, I don’t hold out much hope for any of this given his engagement.

Am sure he mentioned £250 a while back even though it was worth “thousands”!!

That’s a lot of cash for people to find with no idea or proven ability to coach 1-2-1 and totally unqualified in nutrition and psychology etc and then with no comeback on him. There’s no financial protection or mental health protection from him. If he said drink 2 energy drinks and eat 3 chicken thighs followed by a chemical affiliated brownie then there’s no comeback that that’s all crap! 😡😡
---
You only have to read the trustpilot reviews to see how abusive he’s been even when people haven’t asked for a refund and he’s continued to hound them slagging them off for daring to reject him. There we go with his issue with rejection again - been happening all his life!

He’s just not engaging or enthusiastic; instead he’s a bully and aggressive with it!

Reactions: 2
Am I losing it or is it Saturday? Why am I seeing Sunday crossed off the calendar. I know he said all you need to do to loose weight is cross the the days of the week of the printed calendar, but why are we time travelling? CONFUSEDDDD - must be because I’m a thick single parent woman, with a tit credit score.

Reactions: 4
He is desperate for cash isn’t he bless him! MUST BE PAID IN FULL WELL IN ADVANCE NO IFS BUTS OR MAYBES (I corrected a couple of thick looking typos he made in his caption of course).

• Haha
A total dig at C too in that sales pitch. Saying he won't take on lots of people and over commit like others do.
He's also finally realising the app is not selling. The sale price that was temporary remains in place and so all he's got left to offer is the desperate action of unqualified coaching.
The nerve of him using that old photo to advertise... He's way heavier now. The clues are there for the paying public if they choose to look but he's going they won't.

He is desperate for cash isn’t he bless him! MUST BE PAID IN FULL WELL IN ADVANCE NO IFS BUTS OR MAYBES (I corrected a couple of thick looking typos he made in his caption of course).
Also.. to get on the WAITING LIST for 2025 you must pay a non refundable deposit of 50% .. surely no one in their right mind is going to do that?!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I'm tempted to Email him. He's not said what is needed in the email. How is he going to 'hand pick' his clients if they don't tell him why they want him to 'Help' etc.
' this will be as much getting to know each other as it will be weight loss' - Trying to make friends in his lonely life or the dating apps aren't working and he needs a way to find vulnerable women.

I'm tempted to Email him. He's not said what is needed in the email. How is he going to 'hand pick' his clients if they don't tell him why they want him to 'Help' etc.
' this will be as much getting to know each other as it will be weight loss' - Trying to make friends in his lonely life or the dating apps aren't working and he needs a way to find vulnerable women.
Remember though he will be able to tell if you are commited from the email, as he can tell from a mile off 😂😂 @party_pigeon please send that email! Let's see if he even considers turning anyone down, then tell him you have decided to go with someone else, someone with qualifications!

Task one for his 1 to 1 clients, take your iPad to the retail park on a Saturday night for your very brisk walk, talk about your dogs and well done, that's just earnt you 500 calories to eat!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Omg yes people need to email and say before they give a hell of a lot of money to him, ask him what qualifications he has. It’s not like they’re handing over £10 a month, he wants people to shell out in full so he needs to be able to back himself up. And him saying he lost weigh my qualifies him then he’s even more of an idiot than we thought (If I lost over 8 stone by calorie counting and planning my meals then does that give me the right to start offering 1-2-1 coaching and charge a ton for it?)

Reactions: 6
Omg yes people need to email and say before they give a hell of a lot of money to him, ask him what qualifications he has. It’s not like they’re handing over £10 a month, he wants people to shell out in full so he needs to be able to back himself up. And him saying he lost weigh my qualifies him then he’s even more of an idiot than we thought (If I lost over 8 stone by calorie counting and planning my meals then does that give me the right to start offering 1-2-1 coaching and charge a ton for it?)
I would rather pay you @ghostriderhere so go for it! X

• Haha
A total dig at C too in that sales pitch. Saying he won't take on lots of people and over commit like others do.
He's also finally realising the app is not selling. The sale price that was temporary remains in place and so all he's got left to offer is the desperate action of unqualified coaching.
The nerve of him using that old photo to advertise... He's way heavier now. The clues are there for the paying public if they choose to look but he's going they won't.
The sales price which was ONLY for January… that one? Lols

• Haha
Pay up front in full 🤣 duck me, how desperate is he?? And then a non refundable deposit to go on the ‘waiting list’??? He’s absolutely lost it.

Few things to iron out re the house apparently, whatever that means. Wonder if he’s coming up with an excuse. Sleeping on the couch - it’s really going well, John.

The second any female asks any challenging questions they'll be declared as not serious and kicked out. He wants subservient and pliable females only.
Uncomitted time wasters ask questions will be his reasoning.
He's got more neck than a giraffe

If he’s already had so many people email him yet he’s only taking on 1 or 2 then why is he asking for more!? Is it because the perfect candidate hasn’t arrived? Or is it because NO ONE HAS EMAILED!? Not a single comment on his post and he’s hidden the like count. Not a single like or comment on the Facebook post either. Poor John. Are you at rock bottom yet? Homeless, client-less, income-less. Go and get a job John and stop kidding yourself

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I seriously hope no one gives him their hard earned cash as they aren’t going to learn a single thing from him!
The fact that he hides what he’s offering at what price speaks volumes! It’s because he’s making it up as he goes along. What is he going to do in week 10 different to week 4 etc …how is this different to Slimming World that he detests with a vengeance ?!!

lol he has no clue what he’s going to do. Probably just insult women. He has no knowledge of nutrition, no knowledge of fitness programmes, nothing. He doesn’t understand the supplements he takes and just does fad things like 75 day hard (that lasted long) and cold showers because he probably saw it on Google. Absolute chancer. He’s even unable to give advice on meal prep and is affronted when people have the temerity to ask.

I can’t believe his front in asking for money up front and non refundable deposits. He’s rock bottom desperate.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
So utterly cruel to subject Frank to being constantly around a witch on heat . He must be going crazy inside . Why do people do this ? Get one of them done and stop being so bloody selfish

• Heart
So utterly cruel to subject Frank to being constantly around a witch on heat . He must be going crazy inside . Why do people do this ? Get one of them done and stop being so bloody selfish
He needs to get them both done!
Im calling BINGO on lulu getting pregnant after all JTC needs the cash!