TMPK #10 TMPK rebrand - Tiresome, Morose, Pretentious, Knucklehead

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ive been AWOL for a few weeks as John has bored the absolute s**t out of me.
Any updates on the house he will be renting out? Has he chosen his kitchen and flooring for this one too? šŸ¤£
The main update is they told him to do one in terms of insurance on him and critical illness. He blamed broken Britain rather than take responsibility for his own alcoholism being the cause. This spurred him into multiple rants about how the mortgage can get fucked and he's going to pay it off within five years. Next thing we know he's talking about getting rid of the Audi for an old van and selling all his stuff.

Reactions: 3
Even for him his recent meals have been unbelievably bland. Dry and beige. Why canā€™t he still do some small meal prep? Be a bit creative. But no. He really is utterly clueless.

Reactions: 4
Doing a mini meal prep would be doing a bit of work and I think itā€™s safe to say TMPK business is dead as a dodo. He couldnā€™t give a tit about it, never talks about the app, never talks about results from app users. Because he doesnā€™t care about anyone but himself. He is the laziest most pathetic excuse of a business owner Iā€™ve ever seen. TMPK died when Charlotte leftā€¦says it all really.

Reactions: 5
I see he's having another (yet one more) 'sale' on his products. Are you poor John?
šŸ¤£
And it is STILL massively overpriced for what it is. You can literally get cheaper anywhere and why would you pay for his overpriced stuff just for a brand that 1. No one really knows and 2. If they do, they donā€™t know it for good reasons.

Iā€™m still trying to figure out a way to create a very complex state of affairs that results in me owning that lamp. For cultural significance obvs.

• Haha
If that lamp could talk it would have a tale or two to tell.
It's been with him for years. Much like those books he can't get rid of.

• Haha
God Iā€™d love to know what the tattoo removal person said about Frank the dog. I will guarantee the thick git has misinterpreted something. It was a woman who said it so heā€™ll have already been in the default position of hating her.

Heā€™s also had to ask himself about the 1to1 coaching. Clearly take up has been slow - shocker.

Last edited:
'Eat what you want and lose weight'
JtC. 23/6/2024

It's a shame trading standards don't cover Instagram because that message is a blatant lie. Meanwhile he's convinced haters are threatened by his drive.
Delulu time, yet again.

I do love when John takes the time to ask himself questions on instagram in response to posts on here.

What concerns me is that only the vulnerable will be buying into this conman now, and they will be potentially paying a lot of money to get incorrect information and be abused. Itā€™s clever to say exclusive etc because means he can just bullshit about it until he forgets about it/it fails, whichever comes first.

Once he offers that service, when he defaults, they'll definitely have recourse to trading standards. And he will default.
That being said, if anyone is still foolish enough to believe this conman can help them and give him money - they're the deluded one.

John, Iā€™m begging you to knock a sauce together or something. Meals looking like something from the prison canteen.

• Haha
  • Heart
He has very basic food tastes - heā€™s not even doing any of his stolen recipes or using his herbs and spices! Very lazy food prep -
So bored of seeing plain new potatoes and green beans!

So many untagged/declared food ads

This coaching sounds like a bullshit way of him venting his spleen at desperate overweight people whilst making even more money from their desperation. It's got disaster written all over it. Not everyone will cope with his bully boy tactics.

Reactions: 6
This coaching sounds like a bullshit way of him venting his spleen at desperate overweight people whilst making even more money from their desperation. It's got disaster written all over it. Not everyone will cope with his bully boy tactics.
This is exactly what it will be plus behind closed doors which is a terrifying thought.

If we take the abusive nature of John out of the equation, this is still all bullshit. He has a Groupon nutrition ā€œqualificationā€ - actually, did he finish this? I know we got the usual obsessive posts for a while but like all these obsessions, did he follow it through?

He has no nutrition skills. His diet is terrible. He gets his ā€œproteinā€ from synthetic sources. That man cannot have a healthy bowel. He does not meal prep. His life goals are to walk and have a cold shower. He canā€™t even sell a lamp let alone his Tupperware and books. He eats beige dry food. He binge eats. He eats one vegetable a month. Thatā€™s just the food side.

He has no consistent gym routine. He is ā€œskinny fatā€ He looks unwell. He has no muscle tone or definition. He is in no way aspirational in body or mind.

My big concern is him holding himself up as an alcohol coach of some kind. Whilst also being multiple years in recovery, Iā€™m also qualified and have worked with addicts and alcoholics. There is a lot I could say on this but what I will say is that you should only work with other addicts if you have a significant amount of work on yourself (he hasnā€™t), have qualifications (he doesnā€™t) and also have changed yourself (absolutely not).

Whether John is or isnā€™t drinking (and I am convinced he is; and believes he has it under control and is hiding it well - been there!), he hasnā€™t got the first clue in how to help others stop - you cannot bully or shame someone into change which he doesnā€™t get, he hasnā€™t changed a bit. If John wants to duck about with alcoholism himself then so be it but he will kill someone. Honestly, he could send someone over the edge, or cause them to ā€œjust stopā€ when they medically cannot. We see his God-complex all the time; I can just imagine him giving it Dr Romory from the simpsons.

Itā€™s just an endless joke, I could go on and on with examples.

• Heart
Letā€™s have one thing clear - heā€™s desperate. Heā€™s not doing this coaching because he wants to help people, heā€™s doing it because he desperately needs money. Biggest red flag that he isnā€™t giving the prices. Personally, I donā€™t think heā€™s had any interest at all yet as most people see him as we do - a bizarre curio with a total lack of self awareness. The worry is if somebody truly vulnerable falls for it - heā€™ll scam the living daylights out of them. Something to keep an eye on, because I wouldnā€™t put anything past this head especially because itā€™s increasingly clear heā€™s struggling.

also have changed yourself (absolutely not).ā€¦
Itā€™s just an endless joke, I could go on and on with examples.
We mainly take the piss out of his contradictions and annoying lies/bullshit but this is a very valid serious post about his lack of personal change despite the meme self improvement quotes etc and how damaging he could be esp on the 1-2-1ā€™s etc. We have already heard the abuse previously that people have experienced whether the odd public one but many CrApp users have had but this could be direct to 1-2-1 vulnerable desperate users which could really do psychological harm and thereā€™s no policing/reporting of that I presume. It gives him a freedom to take top dollar, provide a tit inconsistent service with no comeback on him - just an ego boost for him!
---
I think the most recent CrApp reviewer says it all. There is a certainty that any 1-2-1 subscribers WILL be abused šŸ˜”šŸ˜¢

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
All of this ā¬†

JtC cares only for the bottom line numbers in the following ways - it's all superficial and about as deep as a puddle of his own dog's piss.
1. Followers. Bots or genuine he doesn't care so long as the top number grows. The proof of this being of course, that he hides the names. He's never shared crApp user numbers either. He's even stopped talking about his users. What isn't public is the truth. So he's not sharing it.
2. Money. All smoke and mirrors. His submitted accounts are published but are the basic legal requirements of minimal. But he waxes lyrical about a million pounds worth of stock and his Vat bill and of how much business he's doing. Sure John. That's why you've still got all that old book stock is it JtC? That's why you're signing them on the dining table of your rented house. Fly off the shelves don't they, not.
3. Weightloss. He provides zero education or informative content on the specifics of the science that relates to it. Expects everyone to do it his way and lose X stone by X weeks. We are expected to take his personal losses as accurate. He never shared proof. He also only bleats on about anything to do with him when he's sticking to it. When the going gets tough, he reaches for the kebab and loses the ability to cross off on a calendar. Hard 75 anyone?
4. Possessions. Knows and shares the price of everything he buys. Bragging and boasting of gaudy purchases is seen as a flex. Truth is, he knows the price of everything but the value of nothing. Won't even give away an old lamp.
5. The final number is zero. Zero accountability. He's constantly looking to deflect from himself and blame anything and anyone but himself for his issues. Even the birds in the trees copped a bollocking yesterday as they go about their lives in the trees doing what birds do. His biggest enemy is the space between his ears. Himself and his own demons. He'd rather blame haters, ex girlfriends, family and just about anyone that stands up to him. That is easy. JtC likes an easy life. It's why he doesn't have a real job. That requires effort.

If you're reading this and are considering his coaching, my advice and opinion is to save your money and find a truly professional coach. With real qualifications and most importantly, testimonials.
Read trust pilot. Dig about on TikTok and see how he bullies vulnerable or innocent people for shits and giggles.
He's proud of those old you tube videos but they display his core beliefs.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
All of this ā¬†

JtC cares only for the bottom line numbers in the following ways - it's all superficial and about as deep as a puddle of his own dog's piss.
1. Followers. Bots or genuine he doesn't care so long as the top number grows. The proof of this being of course, that he hides the names. He's never shared crApp user numbers either. He's even stopped talking about his users. What isn't public is the truth. So he's not sharing it.
2. Money. All smoke and mirrors. His submitted accounts are published but are the basic legal requirements of minimal. But he waxes lyrical about a million pounds worth of stock and his Vat bill and of how much business he's doing. Sure John. That's why you've still got all that old book stock is it JtC? That's why you're signing them on the dining table of your rented house. Fly off the shelves don't they, not.
3. Weightloss. He provides zero education or informative content on the specifics of the science that relates to it. Expects everyone to do it his way and lose X stone by X weeks. We are expected to take his personal losses as accurate. He never shared proof. He also only bleats on about anything to do with him when he's sticking to it. When the going gets tough, he reaches for the kebab and loses the ability to cross off on a calendar. Hard 75 anyone?
4. Possessions. Knows and shares the price of everything he buys. Bragging and boasting of gaudy purchases is seen as a flex. Truth is, he knows the price of everything but the value of nothing. Won't even give away an old lamp.
5. The final number is zero. Zero accountability. He's constantly looking to deflect from himself and blame anything and anyone but himself for his issues. Even the birds in the trees copped a bollocking yesterday as they go about their lives in the trees doing what birds do. His biggest enemy is the space between his ears. Himself and his own demons. He'd rather blame haters, ex girlfriends, family and just about anyone that stands up to him. That is easy. JtC likes an easy life. It's why he doesn't have a real job. That requires effort.

If you're reading this and are considering his coaching, my advice and opinion is to save your money and find a truly professional coach. With real qualifications and most importantly, testimonials.
Read trust pilot. Dig about on TikTok and see how he bullies vulnerable or innocent people for shits and giggles.
He's proud of those old you tube videos but they display his core beliefs.
This is the most accurate and definitive biography of JtC and TMPK ā€œbrandā€ you can find, absolutely bravo šŸ‘šŸ»

I would second this to anyone reading. We are not trolls, idiots, lazy, jealous etc. We are all intelligent, driven, educated etc and you will see that from the threads. We have periods of respite where we just take the piss out of him for being a bellend but there has always been a more serious side regarding his conning, and most importantly, abusive behaviour. This is consistent and deeply unpleasant. The most brief searches show only the grim highlights.

He is so grim, the way he talks about this 1-2-1 coaching is just so off-putting. I am the sort of person who has used coaches and would again if I needed to and I canā€™t tell you how off putting I would find that approach, even if I didnā€™t know him.

Nice of him to ask a question that means he can say he binned Sian off. Course hun.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Not sure if that was Sian related or C - either of them should be grateful they have escaped from his clammy hands!

His rudeness knows no bounds and I think he even think itā€™s endearing? It isnā€™t - thereā€™s nothing more attractive than kindness,thoughtfulness in a man.

Already slagged off Prozis protein drinks bet they are so glad heā€™s affiliated with them!
---
All of this ā¬†

JtC cares only for the bottom line numbers in the following ways - it's all superficial
Read trust pilot. Dig about on TikTok and see how he bullies vulnerable or innocent people
šŸ‘šŸ‘This needs to be pinned or put on wiki as itā€™s a summary for new people if they donā€™t want the day to day details. It clearly serves as a warning to steer clear which is what we want for all.

Attachments

Last edited: