TMPK #10 TMPK rebrand - Tiresome, Morose, Pretentious, Knucklehead

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Something isnt adding up at all, im starting to think he is being evicted this weekend, and he has to move into "temporary accomodation" as his house isnt ready, but fast forward 6 mths and he will still be there šŸ¤£.
But wait..........you bought a 2nd house outright JTC can you not move into that one for the next few days if yours is "delayed" or is thst "delayed due to the same technical issue"?
Bang on. This is the plan. Mystic Meg eat your heart out Mabes šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Heā€™s pissed and crapped on that mattressā€¦..heā€™s told us all that! This woman thatā€™s bought it must have some kind of weird fetish?šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤¢

Something odd happeningā€¦.doesnā€™t say what the ā€œtechnical issuesā€ are, has a second house heā€™s still not mentioned, doesnā€™t say when his new moving date would beā€¦.but his priority is hair removal!! (His random shot of his legs for those women that message him that they like his legsā€¦.seriously can get very disappointed in the female race sometimes!)
Shown no packing boxes ā€¦?!

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Yet another trustpilot review echoing his desperation for the money and more insulting,aggressive behaviour. If anyone is dumb enough to sign up for 1-2-1 without any due diligence they will sadly incur his wrath but feel very isolated and targeted am sure. He could do a lot of harm.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Heā€™s pissed and crapped on that mattressā€¦..heā€™s told us all that! This woman thatā€™s bought it must have some kind of weird fetish?šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤¢

Something odd happeningā€¦.doesnā€™t say what the ā€œtechnical issuesā€ are, has a second house heā€™s still not mentioned, doesnā€™t say when his new moving date would beā€¦.but his priority is hair removal!! (His random shot of his legs for those women that message him that they like his legsā€¦.seriously can get very disappointed in the female race sometimes!)
Yeah i noticed that the house isnt packed up ready to move. Id say he is selling things to pay his deposit on a rental as the guys outright broke!

I am with you on the disappointment with those women. I then remind myself that there's a lot that try to marry serial killers having started as a pen pal. They need as much psychological help as he does.
I can also remember all of the unspeakable acts he spoke of around that bed. What on earth were the purchasers thinking as a follower of his?! And the cost of delivery as well with a courier van. No way was that a sensible purchase. New would be better by far and cost about the same. That bed and mattress are like a crime scene and deserve hazard tape.
I'm glad honest reviews keep coming. They dig beneath his thinning (like his hair) veneer of respectable businessman and expose the real him.
I'll end with this. A meal prep account talking about manscaping šŸ¤®
Professional Instagram accounts prerecord content to drip feed out over these types of necessarily quiet periods. Not him. Ever the amateur.

• Heart

Has he even sold this mattress? I honestly donā€™t believe that these days, or heā€™s sold it for 20 quid on marketplace. I donā€™t judge anyone for using a used mattress but as we have discussed before - that mattress needs to be incinerated.

It occurs to me that when I was bang into the booze, I would tell mad lies, just mad tit like I am getting a mortgage but buying a second house for cash for exampleā€¦.thing was, I would believe it but unlike John (mostly), I kept it offline.

I donā€™t know whatā€™s funnier anymore - the lies, or the attempted coverup.

Letā€™s get the popcorn ready lads, I think the breakdown is on its ways.

I donā€™t even believe that any woman has told him something like what heā€™s just shared. Heā€™s just taking another swipe at women in general. John we know you havenā€™t had any action for a long long time (I donā€™t believe Sian shagged him at all and had a permanent headache- who would!?). He needs to grow up and actually just do some work

Whatā€™s the relevance that it is a woman John?? Only Trampy when itā€™s a woman?? I love it when he does this because he loses followers. He might get bait engagement but as ever, he doesnā€™t see the bigger picture of the cost of losing followers.

No woman or man has said that. He is doing the Andrew Tate thing again to try and sell Tupperware. He is the woman. Selling all his possessions and homeless with two dogs, forever the stereotype isnā€™t he.

This idiot is taking chocolate gym snacks at 450 calories and an undeclared ad/brand partnership.
The very same idiot complains about a Ā£99 sofa date change redelivery charge but did he not get gifted his sofas?
Self entitled and makes the rules up to suit him

Reactions: 4
He's doing what he usually does when he's under pressure, trying to style it out by being 'controversial'. He's just coming across as weird and manic though, and as mentioned, alienating his customer base in the process. It's very telling that he isn't even saying when the house will be ready. And lol at his next meltdown over the change of delivery charge - this is the guy who previously lost his rag because potential customers had the temerity to complain about HIS delivery fees. Why is he even whinging, he got it for "free" didn't he?? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Omg that is so true! Didnā€™t he call them pathetic for moaning about something so silly or something? Pot. Kettle. Black.

Sofology are surely not gonna gift him the sofa now ?!!! Surely they will cancel the order when heā€™s just slated them!

Heā€™s the one changing the order and having been a long distance lorry driver he knows that shipments/routes are planned well in advance ā€¦ however thereā€™s no way they are gifting that to him now if they ever were.

Please can u guys record the grim chemical choc adverts on his story and lodge a complaint to asa- need to cancel that crap quickly!

A gifted sofa and then they make you pay for delivery!! He can't keep up with his own lies!

Can you imagine someone who runs their business mainly on social media and on said business page, they claim how much action their mattress has seen šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢ No, no one apart from lost the plot a long time ago, and should just give up Johnny boy!!

Chemical castration won't stop him performing scenting on every walk. It's a deeply ingrained behaviour. It is not 'weeing' ffs.
He's a bad tempered dick tonight, šŸ¤£

• Haha
I hadnā€™t even heard of that for dogs - but only lasts 6-12 months why doesn't he get him neutered? Heā€™s so last minute with responsibility and as u say wont stop the scenting

My pack are all males and all castrated in the neutered sense. Every single one of them were done as soon as the vet would do it. And all of them still scent. They queue up behind each other to scent on scent on scent. I avoid lamp posts on walks šŸ¤£
This clueless cretin knows nothing. Can't tell him anything though.

• Haha
So 2 30 minutes walks and a little stint in the gym means he can eat an extra 1400 calories a day!! He must walk really fast and work really hard at the gym then!

• Haha