TMPK #10 TMPK rebrand - Tiresome, Morose, Pretentious, Knucklehead

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d love to know what he actually does in the gym! Cardio? Weight training? A mix? What speed? What reps? What weights? How many sets? Unless he starts sharing this information which would be helpful to his customer base, I just won’t believe he does it at all

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So 2 30 minutes walks and a little stint in the gym means he can eat an extra 1400 calories a day!! He must walk really fast and work really hard at the gym then!
Remember its always a quick hour in the gym 🤣 he must go at it at 100 mph when he's working out in that hour!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Am sure he said he does no cardio in the gym as does that thru the dog walks…..all that stick throwing 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He had a self confessed two hour nap yesterday so he’s hasn’t been moving that bleeping much! He’s obsessed with portraying himself as a go getter, driven, constantly on the move, when the reality is he’s a bone idle lazy bastard. Again zero receipts for this weight loss.

• Haha
I've also been around long enough to remember him advising not to eat calories back for weight loss (and how is he losing that 15lbs in weight? Having a rest from booze?) The exception being when he used to do a five mile walk with C to buy the ice cream he was going to demolish. His inconsistency is always centred around what he's doing and he pitches that as 'the way'.
Glad to hear he's as sick of potatoes as we are 😂🤮

• Haha
I’d love to know what he actually does in the gym! Cardio? Weight training? A mix? What speed? What reps? What weights? How many sets? Unless he starts sharing this information which would be helpful to his customer base, I just won’t believe he does it at all
I think he only goes there to take carefully crafted, self agrandising selfies in the mirrors, holding weights and showing off his legs.
Got to have something to send to those ladies that message him about the legs 🤮.

• Sick
What a productive day he’s had today. Bet he’s done all his ✅ on his app, taken the dogs out x2, and ate 20 potatoes

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Well gang, I think that’s his first quiet 24 hours since the drunken lives. I do think there’s more going on here. A few called this early doors - shout out Mabel and ohcomeon - but I’m starting to get a feeling this move isn’t even happening. He’s getting a harsh dose of reality for the first time in a while, I know that much.

Reactions: 6
Well gang, I think that’s his first quiet 24 hours since the drunken lives. I do think there’s more going on here. A few called this early doors - shout out Mabel and ohcomeon - but I’m starting to get a feeling this move isn’t even happening. He’s getting a harsh dose of reality for the first time in a while, I know that much.
Thanks 🤣. From day one of him viewing said house i have never for one minute thought he was buying it.
His lie has got that big now how is he going to explain it when he moves into yet another rental.

Reactions: 5
I preferred him silent to punting out his wares and that hideous one to one thing. Charging people to bully them. He's only going to pick people he can get at that may provide the big losses he wants. And female clients I'll bet will outnumber males.
Do your homework on him people. He's...
Unqualified. Ill equipped. Untrustworthy. Read the trustpilot reviews. It's not just us here.

You’re right Grease - as he gets increasingly more desperate for money, he’s going to be targeting vulnerable women with this 1 to 1 training scam. All we can do is keep calling this head out and spreading the word because he’s starting to go off the rails now.

He’s keeping numbers limited, - don’t worry if you’ve already emailed him.
Really no one has emailed him, other wise his “limited” numbers would be full already.
How many is limited? 1, 2 maybe 5?
not even 5 people out of 1.3 million followers are interested.

• Haha
He’s keeping numbers limited, - don’t worry if you’ve already emailed him.
Really no one has emailed him, other wise his “limited” numbers would be full already.
How many is limited? 1, 2 maybe 5?
not even 5 people out of 1.3 million followers are interested.
It's an outrage that even if only a handful did, he's cherry picking rather than doing the right thing and first come first served. Money is money to him usually.
Smacks of him trying to compete with C. She's months in now and sharing client progress and it's probably killing him.

• Heart
If you click on his likes for the 1 to 1 training. Currently got 7 likes. 6 bots and his friend who go lulu’s brother.
Don’t think you’ll have a waiting list John.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Like John, it is just very very desperate and aggressive.

The MUST be paid up front in full is a very clear sign that he is financially fucked. That’s ridiculous, even proper coaches not just dickheads like John make that demand (unless you are at a certain level which is obviously isnt.

Something weird is going on. He has a private landlord, he’s not just going to be able to randomly move out, or just decide to stay. There is a housing and cost of living crisis - a landlord is going to want real clarity on this. Good luck finding a place that will take one dog, let alone two. Not that he gives a tit as he wasn’t meant to have one there anyway.

Can’t wait for the meltdown, it’s coming…..

Attachments

• Haha