TMPK #10 TMPK rebrand - Tiresome, Morose, Pretentious, Knucklehead

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's what he thinks of me and anyone else that challenges him so I would have if I was silly enough to give him the engagement.
Can he also not just go for a walk like normal people? Why does he have to 'get his steps in'?
He's not giving that lamp away is he šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That's what he thinks of me and anyone else that challenges him so I would have if I was silly enough to give him the engagement.
Can he also not just go for a walk like normal people? Why does he have to 'get his steps in'?
He's not giving that lamp away is he šŸ¤£
It is the lamp that keeps sending me west šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Millionaire property owner yet selling a lamp for 20 quid.

If he did in fact spend 600 quid on what looks like an Argos TV unit, no one is impressed, he just looks like a fool with a Providence cheque.

I sometimes wonder if he is just a Bad Liar, or maybe he is trying Prosperity Manifestation, the one where you ā€œspeak it realā€ and basically spend and act as if you already have these things. Itā€™s also the snake oil/magic bean thinking sold by TV Evangelicals and the like. Also well known con artists and the sort of tit someone like John would buy into.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yes! Like a pound land version of Inventing Anna.
She wanted to be a New York socialite with the associated lifestyle, legitimised as a patron of the arts. He wants to be a Bolton somebody with a media wall and an oversized bed šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is he mentally unwell? Even by his standard, his stories are all over the gaff today.

One minute he is talking about being an alcoholic, then his most excitement at the moment is finding good sticks for the dog, then a no context picture of how much a fully branded food shop costs including two packs of Red Bull because #health

I thought he wasnā€™t an alcoholic? That head has no idea, itā€™s like heā€™s taken some stuff he heard in one AA meeting and just done his usual ignorant take on it. ā€œduck the lies you told anyone elseā€ Lovely.

If he didnā€™t have those dogs he would just be trapped in that house without his tuppperwear and un-sellable lamps and I canā€™t think of a better outcome for us all.

I'm heavily invested in the lamp. Will he give it to a charity shop? Reduce the price? Give it away? Or, the horror - take it with him?

• Haha
I also spotted this for our Boss Babe... Do you think he's having a brand new one for his office? Will his expensive motivational pens make the cut and move with him? Will his Snide Relox make the move across town, smuggled up his arse hole for its own safety on its perilous journey? So many questions.
Screenshot_2024-06-20-12-05-40-02_a23b203fd3aafc6dcb84e438dda678b6~2.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I also spotted this for our Boss Babe... Do you think he's having a brand new one for his office? Will his expensive motivational pens make the cut and move with him? Will his Snide Relox make the move across town, smuggled up his arse hole for its own safety on its perilous journey? So many questions.
View attachment 3005585
Iā€™ve noticed he is taking his toaster and airfryer and not getting new; bleeping Povvo.

• Haha
Selling clothes and shoes now... Are you cash poor John?
Not exactly a salesman though. Selling a leather jacket with tags on because he 'hates' it. And laughably thinks he's got great style and taste.

• Haha
Selling clothes and shoes now... Are you cash poor John?
Not exactly a salesman though. Selling a leather jacket with tags on because he 'hates' it. And laughably thinks he's got great style and taste.

ā€œMy hiking clothesā€ - went on one holiday in a rented camper and we have had hours of entertainment including claims of buying a campervan, building a house in Scotland and now, most outrageous at all, the claim that he is a hiker.

ā€œBrand new shoes and flip flopsā€ - All new (apart from all the ones you can see that arenā€™t) all look like Primark specials apart from the timberlands which are just the basic witch yellow ones.

ā€œI have a habit of buying new I donā€™t wearā€ not a flex John, highly embarrassing and not the behaviour of someone with money but rather the behaviour of someone who thinks that is how those with money behave. Iā€™d also like to ask how this fits in with his ā€œI save so much money, Iā€™m amazingā€ stuff.

ā€œThis is the part of TMPK you donā€™t seeā€ firstly, get int the bleeping BIN for referring to yourself as TMPK. Secondly, good. I donā€™t want to watch a middle aged man show me cheap boots he doesnā€™t wear. I am howling as how he either dresses like a teenage boy kicked through New Look, or a middle aged man going to the pub. He has the worst and cheapest taste.

He is giving me proper laughs at the moment. He is on his arse.
---
Can we also have a moment for the fact that he thinking bleeping DUNE is a high end brand šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ they are 70 quid boots John, behave yourself son

Last edited:
  • Haha
Clothes for sale šŸ„³, typical yo-yo dieterā€¦ nothing fits. He is so wasteful, with a shopping addiction. I did wonder why he HATES specific things, perhaps they were gifts from previous girlfriends šŸ¤” He just sounds like a moron. Iā€™m here for this šŸ˜‚

• Haha
It's not lost on me that the reality of last night is that he's no girlfriend, goes nowhere and when he does, it's a coffee when dog walking at most - in dog walk clothes. He's basically living in dog walk clothes and trainers at this point.
Proper Billy No mates and no plans. That is the real TMPK

• Haha
It's not lost on me that the reality of last night is that he's no girlfriend, goes nowhere and when he does, it's a coffee when dog walking at most - in dog walk clothes. He's basically living in dog walk clothes and trainers at this point.
Proper Billy No mates and no plans. That is the real TMPK
Thereā€™s nothing to stop him taking some pride in his appearance and wear some of those clothes/shoes/boots. Heā€™s just a lazy scruff slob who canā€™t be bothered dressing nice. He canā€™t be bothered making the effort for himself. Heā€™s rather play nursery schools, writing numbers to people and crossing off dates. None his his books, cold showers, šŸ‚ šŸ’© whiteboards have personally improved him. He needs a ā€˜girlā€™ to take out ā€¦. Sian woke up pretty quickly and realised heā€™s an arrogant monster.

So he owns a load of clothes he hasn't even worn? Yep, sounds about right. All about the projecting the image of material wealth with him. Certainly getting a better idea of how he's managed to burn through the funds built up through TMPK and an inheritance.

Re the above point - it is actually quite astonishing how lonely he appears to be. He now and again claims he's been to a friend's house, but even on the rare occasions he actually shows this, you never see or hear about them again. I'd also pay good money (even to you John, we know how desperate you are) to know what happened with his companion on the Scotland trip, because from what I can tell, they were literally willing to ditch him in the middle of nowhere. Spill the tea!

• Haha
Where is his emotional 'stuff'?
I've got old photos, my kids keepsakes, the keepsakes of my own youth. All the good stuff that evokes memories and nostalgia like paper gig tickets in the analogue era.
He's just an emotional void with the exception of anger and judgement.
It's an existence.
Awaiting the crash after he has moved, settled in and stops getting a hard on over his flooring and tacky lights. Reality will bite when he realises his fresh start fixes duck all, not even his superiority complex as he seeks his next emotional diversionary project.

• Heart
Letā€™s hope thereā€™s a young family next door! He will never cope and his anti neighbours thing will trigger him which is one of the reasons heā€™s moving in the first place!

• Haha
He's going to return later and talk about his 'massive productive day' isn't he.
He still won't have put that lamp into the charity shop šŸ¤£

• Haha
Ive been AWOL for a few weeks as John has bored the absolute s**t out of me.
Any updates on the house he will be renting out? Has he chosen his kitchen and flooring for this one too? šŸ¤£

Ive been AWOL for a few weeks as John has bored the absolute s**t out of me.
Any updates on the house he will be renting out? Has he chosen his kitchen and flooring for this one too? šŸ¤£
Weirdly, hadnā€™t mentioned it once. ALMOST as if he was talking out of his arse. Sold all his stuff for cash, and now going to sell his clothes off too - heā€™s also going to drive an old banger once the lease on his car is up. But heā€™s definitely very successful. šŸ‘

• Haha