TMPK #10 TMPK rebrand - Tiresome, Morose, Pretentious, Knucklehead

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seeing as he’s admitted to shitting the bed previously 🤮🤮 I can’t get over no mattress or pillow protectors and with his clammy skin he should have a duvet protector too!

Has he really gone for grey sheets - Jees no advice taken then. He just doesn’t get out to other peoples homes/restaurants/hotels/holiday destinations for inspo or get proper advice. I suppose should be impressed he’s not decorating like the kebab shop as he visits there the most!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Just waiting for the fall out with Prozis.. then it’ll be Groundhog Day again about how sh*t everything is. Which it absolutely looks. What a load of crap.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
The tv will be on finance no doubt

Also he made a statement saying that all book orders would be signed . He’s now run out of tape . Does that mean he no longer uses the fulfilment centre ? Sure he can’t go down there everyday to sign books . Is he just working off his own stock now ?

Reactions: 6
LOVING HIS IDEA OF CLASSY 😂 his choices are dated, and (if anyone is old enough to remember) look like something from DYNASTY the original one 😂. Don’t know why he even bothers trying with ‘classy’, he’s just a slob, a wanna be immaculate person… no JT🍆. You’re a scruff, always have been always will be. No offence to the grey lovers but it’s so 7 years ago. He’s choosing stuff girls would usually choice. He has no taste whatsoever. His place could be fabulous, elegant and masculine. Maybe he’s trying to lure another 20 year old with glass ceiling lights, satin sheets 🤮🫦🥴

• Sick
It’s funny he’s even trying to have a classy house when he so isn’t in all ways imaginable!

He spends weeks clearing out his cupboards and eating random stuff then orders a load of protein bars and bits ....like why if you want to clear it all out before you move

He spends weeks clearing out his cupboards and eating random stuff then orders a load of protein bars and bits ....like why if you want to clear it all out before you move
He has to be seen eating that crap to get the commission! He’s gonna run out of the penguin commissioned books and only have the ebooks/planner left so has to do some collabs somehow! Even tho it’s high processed chemical tit -
No different to skinny foods and grenade bars that he slated when he lost the business!

Reactions: 3
He has to be seen eating that crap to get the commission! He’s gonna run out of the penguin commissioned books and only have the ebooks/planner left so has to do some collabs somehow! Even tho it’s high processed chemical tit -
No different to skinny foods and grenade bars that he slated when he lost the business!
I can’t see him making anything from this colab. Don’t think he’s got that many brainwashed followers.

I can’t see him making anything from this colab. Don’t think he’s got that many brainwashed followers.
Sadly he seems to but those CrApp users must be questioning themselves by now especially those that signed up for the year.

He doesn’t get his USP is Mealprep and he’s not doing that at all - he’s had no fruit or veg for weeks and uses chemicals for vitamins and for meal/snack replacements.

Grabbing three bars of sweetened crap as his lunch pudding is shocking and not setting a nutrition pathway which he then promotes it is! Again no ad/collab declaration 😡

Attachments

Productive morning? He's sent a few emails and binge eaten. What a choice of chemicals he has to pick from.
Yes John. You're sooooo successful at everything. Particularly double standards, living a lie and certainly not disclosing your collaboration interests. Knob.

• Haha
  • Heart
I had a productive morning / the most enjoyable was reporting him twice to the ASA!

• Haha
I remain baffled and amused by the idea that he is selling lamps for 20 quid as he’s moving into a shoebox but he’s planning on carting wagons of Tupperware he can’t sell.

I had a look at his content today and tried to look from fresh eyes, as maybe a new viewer might, and it’s just…..tit. He’s doesn’t come across as a business, he just comes across as the world’s oldest, and shittest, Tupperware salesman.

He doesn’t even market correctly, and the content he does use is recycling and tit. He is so bleeping lazy. He bangs on that this is his full time job but what is he actually doing? He could be developing, doing actually meal prep! Loads. He’s content is old and non-engaging, he won’t be getting new customers (I can’t wait to see the insta story John, I swear you are flirting with me now)

• Haha
Yet despite this advice today - he recently advocated a 'lose five stone for Christmas' approach that needed a deficit of 1350 calories a day. Make it make sense 🤯
Oh and stay classy JtC with your swearing and poor spelling
Screenshot_2024-06-19-17-56-50-24_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9~2.jpg

Screenshot_2024-06-19-17-55-19-60_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9~2.jpg