TMPK #10 TMPK rebrand - Tiresome, Morose, Pretentious, Knucklehead

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
JtC taking selfies on the sofa with one or two dogs on him.. Gives me the ick. That look he gives into the camera is šŸ¤®

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Omg I literally came to say the same thing - thatā€™s so weird - donā€™t even like the ā€œickā€ phrase particularly but itā€™s so appropriate for him - he looks smarmy/predatory!

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
ā€œIā€™ve got work to doā€ šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ he wouldnā€™t know what work was if it smacked him in the face.

• Haha
  • Heart
I'm not a fan of the ick as an adjective either. But it does work here. Another word for him is boak. He gives me the boak too.
I just feel the ick side of things because the way he looks at and into the camera makes me feel like I'm being looked at by Jeffrey Dahmer as to whether I'd fit nicely into that barrel he had in the corner of the bedroom šŸ¤Ø

• Haha
Yep pure queasiness as if thatā€™s his flirting/sex facešŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®- either way makes me feel very uncomfortable as does his odd sharing of his bed/bedding order with no mattress or pillow protectors šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®.

Heā€™s got a semi detached new build and buying lights sized for a mansion. Heā€™s very crass/shallow feeling he has to share his shopping list- itā€™s as if we are his comfort blanket for him due to his lack of friends

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Heā€™s also deliberately showing the prices to show off how much heā€™s spent because heā€™s a sad act, but itā€™s probably all on credit. Wonder how his New Yearā€™s resolution to clear off his credit card debts is going? Considering he hasnā€™t mentioned it once.

Reactions: 7
A sly dig at haters too when showing off his poor taste in lights and bedding.
Crass behaviour never class behaviour.

• Heart
Heā€™s also deliberately showing the prices to show off how much heā€™s spent because heā€™s a sad act, but itā€™s probably all on credit. Wonder how his New Yearā€™s resolution to clear off his credit card debts is going? Considering he hasnā€™t mentioned it once.
Has he actually spent anything on them though or is he just showing us his pre check out order? We all now he likes to play let's pretend and then the simba mattress will magically turn into a silent night or the like šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Yep I wondered that and what mug wouldnā€™t shop around. Heā€™s definitely got a big discount code but doesnā€™t want to show it - such a saddo that at 45 he still feels the need to show off/boast showing prices - very crass/tasteless. I appreciate heā€™s done better in life than his family but I actually donā€™t know anyone that shows off like that and I know a few very hardworking multi-millionaires but they just arenā€™t braggy like he is.

No one would pay Ā£450 for a duvet - itā€™s Ā£386 on Amazon alone. But he should have got 40% off at least from Simba with an order like that. But heā€™s so immature wants to show the Rrp price šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Dreading his bragging when he moves in. He's insufferable already. He's giddy as a kipper with his bed purchase now. He will be when it first arrives too but then it changes with one of those mattresses. He'll be sorry when he's on fire in it during the summer months (if they ever get here) due to its heat retention properties and also when his arse makes a dent in the foam that he can't easily roll out of despite their promise that wouldn't happen.
Can you tell I've tried one and it had to go back šŸ¤£
I'm not the only one it's happened to either.
Good luck Johnny boy.

• Haha
I thought he said he was gifted a free bed because h walked into the bed shop and told them he was the meal prep king..... He's never once advertised that bed company..... Or is that an invisible bed for the invisible house

• Haha
Questions...
Why is the old šŸ‚šŸ’© board moving across town and is therefore by implication more important than meal prep containers to a meal prep account?

• Haha
Lads, letā€™s not get our knickers in a twist over the bed (he has only done it for our reaction anyway), we can all buy made up beds for our made up houses. We can all shove a Slumberdown on the bed and claim itā€™s an Emma canā€™t we. We can all blag this out until we can think of some disaster as to why that all never quite happens.

He really is a child, I say this a lot but the mindset is very much that of an insecure teenage boy. EVERYTHING has to be the most expensive thing because expensive=best and he won't entertain anything else. Itā€™s a very ā€œnew moneyā€ attitude if you want to be classist about it.

He possesses women in his life obsessively and quickly, he has irregular sleep patterns and eats a horrendous diet, he dresses like a teenager dressed by his mum, he has a superiority complex that he canā€™t back and believes the world owes him a favour. Grow up John, itā€™s so embarrassing.

Ewwwww, heā€™s back doing his eye bleeping the camera and touching his hair.

ā€œI feel gratefulā€¦..well maybe appreciative is a better wordā€ - you are the most ungrateful man that ever lived and ā€œappreciativeā€ is the act of showing and means essentially the same thing you cretin. Even when ā€œthankingā€ the ā€œfansā€, he canā€™t bring himself to do it properly.

ā€œIā€™ve always been a driven fuckerā€ you have driven your life straight into a brick wall and you are the only one who cannot see it. What exactly has this drive achieved?

ā€œMy eyes have got worse since Iā€™ve started to wear glassesā€ Iā€™m not even getting in to it, just a basic google search or chat with an optician will sort that out. Also love the ā€œI suit glasses baitā€

ā€œIā€™ve sold my big telly AS GETTING BRAND NEW FOR THE HOUSE and now I canā€™t watch my little kitchen TVā€ - and in the words of Phoebe Buffet, ā€œand my diamond shoes are too tightā€ - he really is a cretin.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I thought he said he was gifted a free bed because h walked into the bed shop and told them he was the meal prep king..... He's never once advertised that bed company..... Or is that an invisible bed for the invisible house
It was a sofa I think altho I really hope they have changed their mind! They could lose business as a result!

Still no comment on the second mystery house!

Heā€™s definitely not hiring a van - heā€™s got nothing left to move apart from his flatpack desk and white board!!
---
Heā€™s just not making himself relatable and lacking empathy with his customers he is showing them they are funding his expensive trappings for his home.

I literally havenā€™t seen anyone famous or otherwise (like him) that posts pricey purchases - what is he trying to show? Boy done good? Nouveau riche tastelessness for sure.

Last edited:
The light fittings are hideous. I said it. My personal opinion but they're OTT.

They would look nice in a bar/restaurant - canā€™t see him cleaning them- certainly not the homely vibe he said he was after and totally OTT for that property - smacks of Sianā€™s style and he hated that!

The light fittings are hideous. I said it. My personal opinion but they're OTT.
Tacky! Very tacky in my opinion!

Also imagine if he's paid that much for his mattress etc, but has to charge one of his loyal followers postage for 2nd hand meal containers!

• Haha
Oh god itā€™s just going to be a house of grey /beige & glass furniture . The lights are horrendous & tacky looking . Heā€™s more than a few years away from that trend . He may claim to have expensive taste but he certainly doesnā€™t have style . Even the bed & sheets are grey

Chemical foods and Ā£5k tv's
Is he bragging or boasting at this stage?
Why have a mortgage at all is my repeated question. Use your old stuff, make do and pay cash for the house.