TMPK #10 TMPK rebrand - Tiresome, Morose, Pretentious, Knucklehead

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alas, knew I still had them, I give to you……….

“The watch”

Here’s the so called Submariner he bought himself, however, you can play a bit of spot the difference with the two pictures he posted 😂 I’ve found three so far;
Scratch/chip at the top of the watch face, FILTHY winder pin
Dirty bezel

The first picture of a boxed watch he’s taken in the shop yet the one on his wrist is definitely not the same watch. So it’s either a fake, second hand, or borrowed but let’s be honest, with this chancer who knows….
Once a Pinocchio always a Pinocchio 🤥

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Absolutely does not deserve to celebrate Father’s Day. He is NOT a dad. How can you call yourself a father when he put his girls at risk, taking them into pubs so he can drink himself into a stupor. His own daughters want nothing to do with him. He’s an embarrassment and they are so much better off without him in their life. He is toxic. I hope they have a good relationship with their mum , it would be nice to think they also have another strong male figure in their lives who actually takes care of them and protects them.

“The watch”

Here’s the so called Submariner he bought himself, however, you can play a bit of spot the difference with the two pictures he posted 😂 I’ve found three so far;
Dirty bezel

The first picture of a boxed watch he’s taken in the shop yet the one on his wrist is definitely not the same watch. So it’s either a fake, second hand, or borrowed but let’s be honest, with this chancer who knows….
He could sell his Snide Relox to put a fiver towards paying off his mortgage in five years 🤣
Sick of hearing how you can lose x stone by x date. Bore off.

Reactions: 6
'Lulu was just playing with an actual Great Dane'
What, as opposed to Scooby Doo?
Thick as mince

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I hope he watched what kind of playing they were doing!! He should have her on a lead if other dogs around - he’s got no idea what’s to come but by the end of the week he will do!

There’s him in his persil white trainers whilst the dogs are covered in mud - made me laugh🤣

• Haha
Someone has deep rooted issues with the past if they feel the need to give away their containers rather than move them to the new house. Treating himself to new ones? 20k sets in a warehouse to choose from apparently.
Hope his random winner is abroad so he can moan about postage costs even though they've got to pay.

• Haha
Good advertising for life long containers .. giving them away cos he wants new ones

• Heart

“The watch”

Dirty bezel

Based upon what he wrote in pic one, he's due to buy another Rolex soon.
How's that fitting in with your mortgage clear in five years plan JtC?

• Haha
  • Heart
Good advertising for life long containers .. giving them away cos he wants new ones
You beat me to it. One minute he’s saying they’ll last you a lifetime then he’s getting rid.

This has got scam written all over it. Probably double/triple the actual postage cost or something, demand payment and then start getting aggressive on messages if folk don’t pay up.

“A piece of history”? It’s old bleeping Tupperware John

“All new for my new house” He really is a child isn’t he. He has such a child-like mentality about everything. That’s fine John, I’ve got all brand new in my Barbie fantasy dream house too.

He must be getting desperate - he included a thank you from him and the dogs. I’ve never known him say thank you before, is he unwell? The way he speaks to Lulu is very similar to how he speaks to all females.

Remember when he was going to buy this house with Sian, the women he knew for about a month at this point. Thick is mince, as deep as a puddle and the maturity and sense of a 13 year old boy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Some instagrammer! Who the hell charges postage ….its a used giveaway but it will cost u £20! He’s sooooo generous!!! 🤣🤣
---
Deadline at 12 ….do u think he’s been flooded with applications?!!!

Why doesn’t he just say local pickup?!!

Now starting to wonder if this is just another attempt to get his engagement up - he's done this before with a containers 'competition' and I don't think he even ran it. We never heard from the person who he bought Xmas dinner for either....

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Now starting to wonder if this is just another attempt to get his engagement up - he's done this before with a containers 'competition' and I don't think he even ran it. We never heard from the person who he bought Xmas dinner for either....
It’s almost like he is a complete fantasist bullshitter isn’t it.

• Haha
He’s that tight/broke he could easily have run a proper competition for a new set and paid the postage himself! Would have upped his engagement, has the stock anyway, despatch himself and actually come across as a professional health instagrammer 🤣

But no…..meanwhile he’s being so tight obvs not even hiring a self drive van to move so thinks it’s cheaper to get rid of everything!

• Haha
I see he has been reading Tattle.

It’s really not hard to pick when the “winner” is paying John for the privilege of being his skip.

• Heart