TMPK #10 TMPK rebrand - Tiresome, Morose, Pretentious, Knucklehead

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
2 things about today......
He's lost the clicky thing for the dogs and was today using his own voice (more annoying)
Thought he went to the gym on a Friday! The one where he just takes a photo (or uses a old photo) of himself in the mirror! xxx

Reactions: 6
2 things about today......
He's lost the clicky thing for the dogs and was today using his own voice (more annoying)
Thought he went to the gym on a Friday! The one where he just takes a photo (or uses a old photo) of himself in the mirror! xxx
I mention that we haven’t actually seen the hotel bar gym recently and suddenly a picture appears.

Why you so obsessed with me hun?

• Haha
Been lurking for a bit (having a break from the JtC monotony)…..
It’s perplexing to me that Braggy Mcbragface, who usually overshares everything, has shown very few progress updates on his actual new build, which is supposedly very nearly ready?
I so want there to be a final plot twist that he’s actually just using a supposed house purchase as an excuse to sell off everything from his current house and he’s about to do a runner somewhere as the credit card debts are closing in

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Been lurking for a bit (having a break from the JtC monotony)…..
It’s perplexing to me that Braggy Mcbragface, who usually overshares everything, has shown very few progress updates on his actual new build, which is supposedly very nearly ready?
I so want there to be a final plot twist that he’s actually just using a supposed house purchase as an excuse to sell off everything from his current house and he’s about to do a runner somewhere as the credit card debts are closing in
I do wonder what his “out” will be here because it just does not make sense to me. There is no way I can imagine him getting a mortgage, if he has then I’m getting my broker struck off because Christ alive, what I went through.

The reality is that his self employed (if we can call it that) existence plus his alcohol history may a pretty poor mortgage applicant. Something will go wrong before he moves and it obviously won’t be his fault.

I have long been convinced he is on the Universal Credit and that is what tops up this “business” and lifestyle.

Reactions: 7
Interesting posts above, never really thought about it but yeah, we’ve not even had a countdown, which considering we had a daily one for a holiday, is odd. I’m fascinated to see how this is going to pan out. He’s definitely shitting himself - don’t think he quite grasped the magnitude of what he’s doing.

I think he’s wasted all of the inheritance on his lifestyle and it’s now run out. Hence him flogging his stuff for cash in hand, and pulling desperate stuff like signed books (that he’s been delivering himself?!) and one to one coaching. His is an utter chancer who’s about too see what reality is like.

I also think there was more to it that just ‘life insurance’. Wonder if there was an issue with the mortgage or something. Certainly appeared like he was ‘laying the groundwork’ for something.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
You're all onto something.
He's oddly quiet about certain things. Spanners are being thrown into the works of his perfect life plans and it's making him spiral.

Reactions: 5
I went to a Farmer’s Market this morning (get me, the Giro has obviously hit the account) and was talking to a local honey maker. I asked about Bee Pollen and if he had any and he immediately said “no, it’s unethical” Basically, bee pollen is what feeds the baby bees, and it this time of the year it’s especially cruel because of pollen season and it’s essentially battery farming for bees.

In the style of JtC, let’s make the headline - John steals food from the mouths of children.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I went to a Farmer’s Market this morning (get me, the Giro has obviously hit the account) and was talking to a local honey maker. I asked about Bee Pollen and if he had any and he immediately said “no, it’s unethical” Basically, bee pollen is what feeds the baby bees, and it this time of the year it’s especially cruel because of pollen season and it’s essentially battery farming for bees.

In the style of JtC, let’s make the headline - John steals food from the mouths of children.
Thread title ⬆
He probably doesn't know what it's for or what it does for him as a human.
Tbh, I didn't know either so thanks for sharing.
No way will he be aware. He won't care either when he reads here.
Ethics aren't his bag.

I know. I nearly fell off my chair at the audacity of his claim.
Sure John. That's why you're selling everything (and reducing prices today), keeping app access cheap and sending back the Audi - to clear your mortgage early.
Billy Bragging is not a good look. It makes you look desperate when combined with everything else going on around you.

Legitimately think he’s lost the plot.

So he’s now downgrading the vehicle? No way has he previously said he’d drive a banger before. He was even looking at fancy SUV’s to fit the dog stuff in. He’s absolutely brassic.

And the stock…put it this way, TOTAL assets in his last set of accounts, which includes equipment, bank balances, any debtors and stock was about £150k. So you’ve bought in ten times more stock than last year have you John? He genuinely needs medical help.

Legitimately think he’s lost the plot.

So he’s now downgrading the vehicle? No way has he previously said he’d drive a banger before. He was even looking at fancy SUV’s to fit the dog stuff in. He’s absolutely brassic.

And the stock…put it this way, TOTAL assets in his last set of accounts, which includes equipment, bank balances, any debtors and stock was about £150k. So you’ve bought in ten times more stock than last year have you John? He genuinely needs medical help.
When you put it in stark terms, it’s terrifying either way. He is either so mentally unwell he believes all this, or just a scammer. I think both.

He also, once again, has no basic maths. Or understand basic economics. So the car costs you 5k a year; what about the costs of running the van? What about the fact that running an “old banger” as opposed to just getting a reasonably priced car rather than a midlife crisis, means it will likely end up costing more money in the long term?

Don’t bother answering John, we all know this is just a cover for the fact you are about to finally be on that TV you have been banging on about…..can’t pay, we’ll take it away.

Imagine having a million pounds worth of stock and desperately selling a B&M lamp for 20 quid on Instagram.

• Haha
Moving in two weeks and Lulu Is coming into season.
Karma.
Been reading here again too. Bee pollen is back.

• Haha
He absolutely reads here. It’s why he gave us his mortgage ‘plan’ today and mentioned his house a few times. And that’s his problem - too busy catering to us rather than his dwindling customer base. Hence why he’s having to downsize his house, flog all his stuff on the cheap and drive a clapped out vehicle when his lease is up.

But he says he's had such a productive day 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Always beating me to is GreaseSpot 😂 he literally took the dogs for a walk, “went to the gym” and was a bitter witch on his stories. This is standard for him, and not what I’d call productive.

He seems to view taking supplements and drinking a variety of chemical shakes etc as some sort of superpower, as if he is really doing something here. You cannot supplement your terrible diet. If most people just ate better, you wouldn’t need supplements. He charges people money for this clownery.

Absolutely howling at him using the same pisspoor looking stir fry, but a picture of it at different angle, trying to say one is 1000 calories and one is 600 😂😂 he is so lazy and no wonder his life is on its arse if this is how he does “business”

I am not an expert and I don’t pretend to be but I’ve spent a lot of time in gym, doing programmes and made a real effort to understand nutrition to recover from eating disorders - the way he eats is disordered and he has no real basic understanding of diet and nutrition which is disgusting considering he tries to charge money for this. My main point this time is that the only people I know who eat 1,000 calorie meals with any form of justification are powerlifters, or athletes and even then, it’s balanced and measured, not beige food filled with chemicals and shite. He doesn’t even use these products correctly and by his own admission does not know what most things do. Protein or not, you shouldn’t be eating popcorn for breakfast. Surely super smart John should have realised by now that all those products are a con right? Silly bastard has been had over 😂

We never see the energy drinks he drinks by the litre do we. Funny that.

I’m sure we will see a response for this in his stories before long but I honestly don’t care, everyone can see him for that he is and it is glorious.

What needs to happen is him getting stomach ulcer/gallbladder/high cholesterol etc… I dunno something that would show him that his lack of understanding nutrition (did he actually do that course!!) has damaged his body. What’s it going to be 4-6 weeks without fruit and veg? I think he already has gastric reflux and his obsession with calorie counting regardless of actual nutrition balance is shocking. He is meant to be influencing/mentoring others. He slated grenade bars/skinny foods when he lost the contract and said they were crap can’t see the difference with this latest chemical crap he’s promoting.
He doesn’t read the room/ the big trend in unprocessed foods ….cos that doesn’t bring him any money!

What’s happened to the 12 1 setup? Did anyone sign up for it after seeing the tit he eats?

We have seen all the Tupperware he has in storage so he’s got to plug the hell out of that and he’s getting subscription money in for the app.

But he’s never gonna multitask over the next 3-4 weeks -dog on heat the same time as the house move -we predicted it and he doesn’t want her to have “babies” …puppies mate! But he has no idea how difficult it’s going to be to keep them apart and let no other dogs approach her! This could prove entertaining!

Why would u celebrate those dads that don’t see their kids for whatever reason. It’s not a celebration for them and for him it should be a day of reflection.

Attachments

His taking supplements he doesn't understand is peak JtC. Same with recommending a site he'd have eff all to do with six months to a year ago.
It's right up there with his habits he ticks off daily - no takeaways. I mean come on. Surely the habit should be to cook your own main meal?!
Thick as two short planks.
Productive day for him is exactly as mentioned above but with some computer use whereby he is searching for collaboration opportunities to apply for and submit. Whoring himself out to make a few quid. There's no way they come to him based upon his content output. Even dog stuff won't touch him 🤣
He's been sneaking in engagement questions etc for a long time now to build up his engagement number because had it not lifted, they'd not touch him. That said, last night's engagement question was asking for tv recommendations at midnight.... Nothing says health and fitness account like lying on your bed watching Netflix and abusing strangers on TikTok.
I'm also wondering how much it's bothered him that he's lost his navy felt tip and had to switch to light blue to do his pointless crossing off 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Yep it’s time for a new printout if pen doesn’t match 🤣🤣. He even told people what colour to use for their printout! God forbid they might choose to do it online or just don’t need to cross a day out!
---
Do we think his misogyny extends to the fact that Frank hasn’t been neutered?!

Reactions: 3