TMPK #10 TMPK rebrand - Tiresome, Morose, Pretentious, Knucklehead

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I KNEW he was trying to style it out about being rejected for insurance - absolutely rattled. You're an alcoholic, binge eater with a criminal record, deal with it. I'm starting to wonder if he was also applying for something like further credit, hence his weird 'I'm definitely going to pay my mortgage off in five years' response. Course you are, John. Why not sell that second house you definitely own to pay it off?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I can’t even see how they can give
Income protection based on his company figures -bet it was quite high payments even if they could
---
It’s gonna take him 5 years to be able to spell Mortgage 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Typical narcissist. Life is a competition you must win at all costs. Regardless of who you crush. And zero accountability for the fact that had he not been an alcoholic that had a melt down, we wouldn't have the issue at all.
It's the country at fault. Not him.

Reactions: 4
Typical narcissist. Life is a competition you must win at all costs. Regardless of who you crush. And zero accountability for the fact that had he not been an alcoholic that had a melt down, we wouldn't have the issue at all.
It's the country at fault. Not him.
Spot on. Most people if they’d done those drunken lives would be remorseful and mortified - he just brags that he wasn’t ‘cancelled’. Such a weird attitude. All about him feeling better, bollocks to anybody else. Probably explains why he has absolutely nobody in his life.

• Heart
He doesn’t react well to rejection! Don’t they know who he is ……Mr TMPK don’t u know 🤣🤣….except he doesn’t Mealprep atm and isn’t a King so maybe Mr The??

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What I have further realised that makes him selfish, unprofessional and uneducated etc is not only does no one repost his posts or any peers in the industry endorsing him etc is that he for example never comments on significant news in the diet/nutrition industry. The sad loss of Dr Michael Mosley and all his research and ground breaking works in diet and nutrition he totally ignored as he does any relevant news or external input.

Like he doesn’t go to a restaurant and say oh I am going to make a Mealprep version of the same meal guys. I suppose because he doesn’t invent any meals.

I am just fed up of the same old same old tatty gym and carpark dog walks. There’s nothing to be learnt from him.

I really only follow people that I am going to learn from whether that’s home decor, travel, gardening, cooking, home hacks etc and he just doesn’t have anything to learn from. Just wait for the drama rather than the education!

He's a lesson in many things... Usually the 'how not to' type.

I'll pay my mortgage off in five years... Proceeds to shamelessly flog his wares.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Using the calculator on Money saving expert and I obviously had to guess at his mortgage amount (I went with £100k) he would need to pay an extra £1200 a month on top of his actual mortgage amount to pay it off in 5 years! Good luck with that Johnny boy, that's a lot of meal prep containers you need to sell!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Using the calculator on Money saving expert and I obviously had to guess at his mortgage amount (I went with £100k) he would need to pay an extra £1200 a month on top of his actual mortgage amount to pay it off in 5 years! Good luck with that Johnny boy, that's a lot of meal prep containers you need to sell!
He'll have to put a bigger dog friendly car, campervan and self built house in Scotland on hold to do that. Delulu.
😂😂😂

• Haha
Still binge eating I see. A 1k calorie breakfast of a load of hash browns, four toast and four eggs. Not normal.
Still muttering about broken Britain because he didn't get insurance.
But he's fine... Not bothered 😂

• Haha
Still binge eating I see. A 1k calorie breakfast of a load of hash browns, four toast and four eggs. Not normal.
Still muttering about broken Britain because he didn't get insurance.
But he's fine... Not bothered 😂
Came on here to say this. I particularly enjoyed the added slurring.

I will never not be amused by how incredibly thick he is. Also love how he thinks he is a better class of alcoholic 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
I never before viewed it as him applying his superiority complex to his alcoholism... Good shout.

• Haha
He can’t say the word alcoholic as he’s in denial let alone spell it!

• Haha
Still rattled about his rejection for life insurance. They probably googled your name pal - you might like to crow that you've not been cancelled for those drunken lives, well consider this your cancelling. And knowing what his ego is like, he'll have made it clear about his big online presence - unfortunately, that Google algorithm does him no favours.

As for his binge eating....what on earth?? He has a serious problem with food. And bollocks he's keeping within his calories.

Hold the front page. He took the dogs somewhere nice.
About bloody time - though he did comment about how tall the trees were 😂
Yes John. They grow really tall 😂

• Haha
Hold the front page. He took the dogs somewhere nice.
About bloody time - though he did comment about how tall the trees were 😂
Yes John. They grow really tall 😂
It’s so funny. 🤣 Like he’s just realised countryside exists. Yes John, believe it or not, you don’t have to take your dogs to the car park at Middlebrook Retail Park.

• Haha
Reactions: 7