Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

This.is.me

VIP Member
Oh I bet people are so upset about this 😂 I thought this was supposed to be her ‘job’ anyway…
7111CBEE-0F8C-4CD3-8900-1E5CE74C2BB3.jpeg
B0988274-1969-4239-AEC2-0DA0FA0D4C64.jpeg

A59FBD42-550D-4706-8C2B-125D8C505340.jpeg

‘you know me’ - yeah absolute skank that lives in a shit pit and doesn’t wash for weeks

• Haha
Reactions: 4

petitspois

VIP Member
I like her and most of her posts but feel she's gone a bit too far now with the 'accept me regardless of what I do but let's call out everyone else' line.

urghmummybloggers

VIP Member
B54508E0-1E10-4866-99F5-A9C7C64BD23F.png

Imagine having the time and patience to sit back and dissect a piece of shit TV like love island and turn it into a racial debate 😑🙄🙄🙄 if that woman hasn’t of clapped back over something so trivial then white saviour Aileen wouldn’t have been backing down from her rude behaviour. Baffled at how petty it is

Lien

30somethingsingle has a chip on her shoulder so big I'm amazed she can stand up. I've never seen anyone so woke and whiny. Literally telling guys to fuck off if they so much as message her twice. Even when they message her normally she still isn't particularly friendly. She's a pretentious, arrogant know it all. Almost looking down on men if they don't read her books or listen to her podcasts. I

I'm all for feminism and her opinions on unsolicited dick pics are 100% bang on, but her screenshots of messages are almost like she is waiting to be offended by something, waiting for these men to say something she doesn't agree with so she can shout her favourite words "cishet" "patriarchy" and "gaslighting" I'm not saying this she doesn't sometimes provide good examples of these terms, but I feel she goes looking for it straight away. She is hostile and cold to any man that so much as says hello to her. I don't actually think she wants to meet someone. I sometimes think the whole insta thread is so she can scream and shout at white straight people.

I quite like her. But remember when she was sending messages to men saying "what's your favourite way to make a woman orgasm" so she could post the replies?

Can you imagine if a man had messaged her saying what's your favourite way to make a man orgasm! She'd be ranting about the patriarchy and how selfish men are and only care about their own pleasure.

nothanksbabes

VIP Member
We're 7 seasons in, how she's trying to take this moral highground now like she's too cerebral for the show when she's watched it through worse than this. Presume she's read an article in the Guardian that's told her she shouldn't like it. She's such a hypocrite - bet she spends half her day reading the Daily Mail sidebar of shame.
View attachment 701638
Creating Love Island content that nobody wanted and then giving up half way through. All these plebs want to be Instagram influencers but they can't do anything consistently.

Also, what lunatic is asking where to buy this atrocity of an outfit? She's dressed like someone's mental mam having mid life crisis😂

Attachments

• Haha

TheLastLolo

VIP Member
What's she fucking moaning about now? She hasn't got a blue tick because she's a nobody that brings nothing to the table.

nothanksbabes

VIP Member
Now she's saying that if her post about men's height made people defensive we need to ask ourselves why 😂.

Fuck off love. I've gone out with men both shorter and taller than me and to be honest, I didn't make the fucking rules about what is considered conventionally attractive and what isn't and plenty of men have rejected/mocked/bullied me for the way I've looked in my life, so if I want to only fuck tall hot men now that I can I will, thanks very much. I'd be delighted to find a decent man of any height tbh 😂.

She's included disability now to win brownie points, like relationships and sexual partners are a box ticking exercise in wokeness.

DreamTeam

The thing is. She uploaded the video and said she’d block anyone that made a comment/judged her for the filth. I mean. If you don’t want people making comments then don’t post it no?

urghmummybloggers

VIP Member
Hang on.....isn’t she in a long term relationship? So why the fuck is she speaking on dating when she has no idea on the current landscape and struggles

urghmummybloggers

VIP Member
I don’t know why she thinks that’s such a flex? Sorry it’s negligence to allow a child to live in that kind of filth and squalor.
If she can’t be bothered to do it (despite sitting doing nothing all day and beg social media for an income) do it for your child so they have a clean environment room to play in.

Pickoneforme

Chatty Member
She really thinks she did something great with that friendzone reel.

Although I should probably thank her. On new medication these past few days and am feeling rather fatigued, but seeing that reel has inspired me to go wash my hair.

• Haha

nothanksbabes

VIP Member
Omg, go watch her stories. She goes on about filters and why she uses them. Long story short, it's because she can't be bothered with make-up. She really struggles to string together her reasoning. Like no one made your filter use an issue until you did.
But she had to mention it because Clementine Ford points out that she uses filters at the end of her Friday Night Bites and everything Aileen does is a regurgitation of someone else's work.

She's done a new reel of her wearing a scarf as a top. She's fucking tragic, but also like, clearly an average sized woman who's put a bit of weight on in the pandemic and is now trying to co-opt the body positivity movement for likes. I swear to god half of these dickheads have a personality disorder.

Pickoneforme

Chatty Member
What the fuck is this greasy hair and atrocious eye makeup? Has she just smashed her face into the cheapest eyeshadow palette going? Will someone please direct her to some decent makeup tutorials, I can't fucking bear it.
Astounding that during her "motherhood hiatus" she couldn't manage to locate a shower. Shocking, truly so surprised.

/Sarcasm

• Haha

kien

234188CE-18C7-4A50-8904-5251A34FED94.jpeg

And again! And yet again lala hasn’t reposted. Give up TT she doesn’t fucking like you. Also why is she talking about it as if it’s her book? 😂 such a loser.

• Haha