Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pickoneforme

Chatty Member
She’s told us all how she’s writes plays, but what she’s she forgot to mention was that her father wrote a play, and she tagged her name on it—white privilege personified. Her son Isaac is who I feel sorry for most, the poor boy doesn’t stand a chance.
Wow, that's appalling but not at all surprising. I always wondered about her writing, because her rants on insta scream of someone trying WAY too hard to prove they are a ✨writer✨

Pickoneforme

Chatty Member
Her eye make up is so so so bad. Clicking through her stories where she’s trying to get people to buy this eyeshadow she has an affiliate link for. She’s like “I used the palette for this look... and this look.... and this look” and every time a new photo of her came up I actually said “oh my god” out loud. And not in a good way 🙈
If you thought the eye make up was bad, go take a look at what she's done to her hair. She also bragged that she's done her own hair for 6 years and saves so much money BUT mad respect to hairdressers 🙄

kien

Has anyone heard tinder translators on the honest bloke podcast? When she said you can't be an ally, if you haven't got the permission from the group you're allying? When did anyone give her permission? She is just jumping on the bandwagon!
This site gets a mention, She said about people spending too much time on insta and then judging strangers! Isn't that what she does? She also gives Lalalaletmeexplain, thirtysinglesomething and then says she wishes Clementine Ford lived over in the UK like she would be your friend.

Podcast to listen to and think what are you talking about

Couldn’t even listen to all of it. That was so embarrassing and awkward.
Maybe she was just nervous but omg she’s chatting a load of shit and rambling so much. It’s embarrassing to listen to.

Chinese_whispers

VIP Member
Now you can't like Eminem without being racist.
Maybe I’m wrong and I’ve missed something but where is she getting that from? Eminem himself isnt a racist and I’ve never once heard anything less than praise from black people for him. His music mightn’t be that good any more but how is liking him racist?

very confused by that.

TheLastLolo

VIP Member
Peeked at TT again (I know, I'm a glutton for punishment) and she's very quiet which really surprises me given the current climate surrounding Sarah Everard etc. Thought she'd have tons to say.

Clementine

VIP Member
I reckon, although I don’t think like her so can’t be sure, that it’s because there were 5 black artists on stage, and people are shouting about the one white guy.

Pickoneforme

Chatty Member
And yet another round of the whitest dancing we never asked for... I can mark the passing of another week by how regularly she mugs horrifically at the camera.