Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kien

A6FEA574-BE13-42E5-99B5-DC5A795F259A.jpeg

“For my trans masc babes.” Wow.
does she call her cis male followers “my babes”?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 3

Lurkeryaar

VIP Member
Is she only invited to Lala’s stuff because she’s a patron? 👀
I noticed in a shot of the thank yous in the book there's a list of patrons and other IG people that supported LaLa...TT is there as her real name and no IG handle. She'll be salty at that I'm sure!

Pickoneforme

Chatty Member
She said she wasn't going to say anything because she doesn't have anything valuable to contribute on the subject. But.... She has a fairly large platform, surely she could have tried a bit harder to at least share the content of more eloquent feminists? Instead she shared a couple of posts and went right back to her gross cartoon perversion.

• Wow

kien

she’s right, asking people to suggest companies she could approach to beg for money is cringe.

and saying she wants to eventually write articles and a book...she could have just said she wants to be lalalaletmeexplain and is sick with jealousy at all the opportunities she is getting.

nothanksbabes

VIP Member
"Here's an article about sexual assault but do not message me about it because I can't hold space for your trauma".

Only got time to read triggering stuff if it gets the ol blue tick eh.

TheLastLolo

VIP Member
Seeing her post ads for what is basically a picnic blanket for squirting does not make me want to have sex. Ever.

• Haha

Pickoneforme

Chatty Member
Guys, she's begging for money again. I mean, I honestly don't think she works that hard. Like she's a fan of Clem Ford given she wants to be a feminist page as opposed to a comedy page about dating profiles.

Clem writes essays and articles- as well as books, provides more content than TT on Instagram, and hosts a podcast. Clem works hard and you can see that clearly when you compare the two pages. Imagine thinking the solution to getting more Patreons is introducing a lower tier that earns no extra perks as opposed to improving her content.

I mean yesterday she went thrift shopping and tried on the clothes and posted it. It was hardly groundbreaking or interesting, nor was it what I expected from a page called "Tinder Translators".

kien

Surely she’s taking the piss out of herself when she’s recommending books that teach people how to do their housework?

• Haha
Never seen her profile before but why would you want to follow it. What a load of shit. And her house is disgusting. Social services should be doing check ins on that child.
Every single room is an absolute filthy mess

Pickoneforme

Chatty Member
Imagine being so ungrateful that people pay you to incoherently rant that you say 'only 170 patreon', not a full time wage... No one should get a full time wage (which she's decided is £1500 a month) for sitting on Instagram, moaning, with greasy hair.
She's not on there full time at all. Is she seriously suggesting that these Friday night off the cuff roasts and her dance breaks with bad lip synch adds up to 37.5+ hours a week?
She's completely delusional. She certainly isn't treating it like a full time job. And the Disney thing..... That should be bonus content on her Patreon so that none of us have to see her talk into what looks to be a vibrator as though it's a microphone. And given the state of her house I can only imagine the last time that thing was washed.

• Haha

Calahari

Searched to see if anyone had started a thread and thank the lord. Seriously... An evening of her mining to songs? And then at the end she'll probably talk about her patreon and paying for her content... Erm. I can mime to my own songs, thanks.
Wtf is she on about now? What makes her think anyone is interested in watching her mime to Disney songs. She's like a child let loose on tik tok. Her account is all over the place and desperate.

DreamTeam

She has a bf whilst living in a shit hole and I can’t find someone to like me for more than 5 mins 😩😭🤣

I didn’t realise that her ‘translations’ were from other accounts. Wtf?!

Chinese_whispers

VIP Member
Both TT and Lala are starting to get in my wick. Glad I found this thread and other people who agree, fed up of people kissing their arses like they’re revolutionary.