Tinder Translator

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like her and most of her posts but feel she's gone a bit too far now with the 'accept me regardless of what I do but let's call out everyone else' line.

Reactions: 4
I just saw the video of her house and I’m sorry but that’s disgusting. It actually looks like a lovely little house/flat but I cannot get over that filth

Reactions: 6
I just saw the video of her house and I’m sorry but that’s disgusting. It actually looks like a lovely little house/flat but I cannot get over that filth
I was also quite shocked at the video of her house yesterday. I wasn’t expecting it to be at that level.

Reactions: 3
I liked her at first but she annoys me now.
What started as a funny piss take of crap tinder profiles is now a hot mess of rants about everything she can find to rant about and be angry about to make her feel like she's better than everyone.

What does her singing along to an album of rubbish music every Tuesday have to do with tinder translation?

When she talks about racism she talks as if she's not part of the problem and she's better than everyone else.

Also, she ripped off Florence givens "stop raising him he's not your son" thing for a while when she was always saying "stop raising him you're not his mum". Then Florence fell from grace and aileen jumped on her.

She's really pretentious and it winds me up.

The thing is. She uploaded the video and said she’d block anyone that made a comment/judged her for the filth. I mean. If you don’t want people making comments then don’t post it no?

And she's quick to judge other people and criticize everyone for things they put online on their own platform (profiles) but says she will block anyone who does it to her.

I just think there's such an element of superiority to her account and that she (and a few other similar accounts) attack men for the slightest things but then can't take any criticism themselves.

And her house is disgusting. If it was a one off or occasional thing it'd be fine but she says herself her house always looks like that or worse. If that's the norm in her house I'd be staging an intervention if I was her child's other parent / grandparent.

If you’ve got time to upload a load of random photos for strangers or sing along to eternal, then you’ve got time to clean your home.
How people can live like that is beyond me, especially when a child lives there - it’s pure laziness.

it’s an instant block - that’s because she knows it’s a bleeping sty

Reactions: 5
If you’ve got time to upload a load of random photos for strangers or sing along to eternal, then you’ve got time to clean your home.
How people can live like that is beyond me, especially when a child lives there - it’s pure laziness.

it’s an instant block - that’s because she knows it’s a bleeping sty
And she's trying to turn it into a feminist issue. She and her child live in a tit tip because its the patriarchy who decided that women should do housework and men can live in tit tips. Umm what? What men live like that?? The patriarchy is a much bigger and more serious deal than that anyway. She's actually trying to act like she's inspirational for living like that. It makes me feel sick that she prepares her sons food in a room crawling with germs.

Now that I’ve seen her house I’m starting to think she often looks like she needs a wash too. Does she have a proper job?

Reactions: 2
Totally agree. It’s sheer and utter laziness. I’m shocked she has a child living in that filth. She just looks dirty tbh. I bet her house absolutely reeks.

Also. Not tidying your house because of men? Really? Wtf? I can’t understand why anyone can live like that. My house is mess sometimes but it’s not dirty and I HAVE to tidy it when it’s a mess otherwise it throws me off. I couldn’t sit in pure dirt like that. Do her friends not say anything to her?

Reactions: 1
Now that I’ve seen her house I’m starting to think she often looks like she needs a wash too. Does she have a proper job?
I think shes a play writer.... So, no. No proper job with a regular income. Plenty of time on her hands to clean her house. Especially this year. She does always look like she needs a shower and a massive bottle of shampoo.

Never seen her profile before but why would you want to follow it. What a load of tit. And her house is disgusting. Social services should be doing check ins on that child.
Every single room is an absolute filthy mess

Never seen her profile before but why would you want to follow it. What a load of tit. And her house is disgusting. Social services should be doing check ins on that child.
Every single room is an absolute filthy mess
Exactly! Online dating in all honestly is a bit cringe and tragic at the best of times, who wants to follow someone who is outraged and makes a bit deal out of everything. Maybe spend more effort cleaning and less effort trying to impress people online! What would actually happen if she got in a relationship? Her whole angle would be irrelevant.

Exactly! Online dating in all honestly is a bit cringe and tragic at the best of times, who wants to follow someone who is outraged and makes a bit deal out of everything. Maybe spend more effort cleaning and less effort trying to impress people online! What would actually happen if she got in a relationship? Her whole angle would be irrelevant.
She is in a relationship. That makes it even more tragic. She has a boyfriend and doesn't use dating apps. The "translations" she does are all screenshots ripped from other Instagram accounts.

• Haha
She is in a relationship. That makes it even more tragic. She has a boyfriend and doesn't use dating apps. The "translations" she does are all screenshots ripped from other Instagram accounts.
I didn’t realise this at all!

She has a bf whilst living in a tit hole and I can’t find someone to like me for more than 5 mins 😩😭🤣

I didn’t realise that her ‘translations’ were from other accounts. Wtf?!

She has a bf whilst living in a tit hole and I can’t find someone to like me for more than 5 mins 😩😭🤣

I didn’t realise that her ‘translations’ were from other accounts. Wtf?!
Hahahahahaha! I can only imagine the state of her boyfriend if he didn't run for the hills the first time she took him back to that tit tip. It reminds me of that episode of friends where Ross dates the girl who lives in a mess and Monica goes to her apartment in the middle of the night asking if she can clean it.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hahahahahaha! I can only imagine the state of her boyfriend if he didn't run for the hills the first time she took him back to that tit tip. It reminds me of that episode of friends where Ross dates the girl who lives in a mess and Monica goes to her apartment in the middle of the night asking if she can clean it.
LMAO this is true. I bet he looks like one of those guys that looks like he hasn’t had a bath for months with greasy hair 🤣🤣

• Sick
Honestly, I've been to a fair few people's houses over the years that have been absolutely filthy, and most times when people are living in houses that are in full disarray, its because of either a long term/chronic mental health or physical health condition. I don't think its fair to judge people who are suffering because of that.

Personally, slight mess doesn't bother me but sticky, unclean surfaces 🤢, stained carpets & fabric surfaces, rubbish everywhere, grotty bathrooms and mould does - actually thats a fair bit that does bother me 😅 A couple of years ago, I paid a visit to an old (ex friend now lol) friend's house and my god, it was rancid. I actually ended up cleaning up her living room and kitchen bc it was too dirty to even sit down for a cuppa. I honestly couldn't believe how bad it was, she didn't suffer from any health conditions - she just didn't care and thats seriously sad.

OMG I feel scammed 😂😕