Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kien

I think lala might have a problem with her. Usually lala reposts everything that she is tagged in especially if it is by another person with a big following and especially especially if it is to do with her book. TT has tagged her in 3 stories in the last 24 hours, one being about the book arriving and another about the book being her book club (an idea she stole from thirty something single) read this month and lala hasn’t reposted one of them. Lala didn’t include her in her answer about her favourite Instagram accounts recently too.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

nothanksbabes

VIP Member
I just had to come on here and see if Tinder Translators has a thread and I’m so glad she does.

used to love her and now find her so preechy and self righteous 😫 like she’s better than everyone and everything is an issue! From gendered clothing, to tories, to BLM. I feel like I’m being preached at about a different topic every time I check her stories and it’s too much.

does anyone else find it weird she’s even watching love island??I find content aboutit so misplaced unless it’s on a feminist angle. Just commenting on the couples - who cares?!? Aren’t you too high brow for that??
Yeah I agree. She was quite normal and now she's very patronising and superior. She posted something the other day like "Does your anti-racism work include xyz", about anti-Semitism I think, and it's like, what the fuck are YOU doing apart from posting shite about fuckable Disney characters you badly dressed dipshit. Piss off.

• Heart
  • Haha

Beepbopbooploopdoop

Basically all her content now is aimed at patreon and wanting all to join. I'm so so embarrassed everyone she "accidentally" posts something that should be on close friends etc. It's nearly everyday love, we see through your beggy BS. Has she forgotten what her page is about? Wtf cares about these childish tournaments she seems to be doing.

• Haha

kien

She also put an affiliate link to a site where you can buy lalas book. So if anyone buys lalas book from that link, TT gets a cut…. What?! I would be pissed off at her too. She’s using lalas work to line her own pocket.

• Angry

nothanksbabes

VIP Member
She's waffling about mocking men for their height now.

Someone's sensitive about their short boyfriend and it shows.

Idgaf how tall a man is or isn't, but she's fucking insufferable.

Lien

They all just talk about the same things. And they all share each others stories and kiss each others backsides but you can tell they are secretly competitive and jealous of each other.

My theory is that the one with the highest number of followers (lala) always shares the stories she is tagged in. So the rest of them will post stories about how much they love her and how happy they are for her with her OK magazine column, because they know she will share the story and they will gain followers from her. It looks like women supporting women but they probably all hate each other.

But one of them becomes outraged or offended by something and guaranteed the rest of them start posting about the same thing.

• Heart

kien

She just regurgitates what clem Ford or lala say. Why does she feel like she should add her voice to absolutely everything? She sees what these two women post, shares it and adds her opinion which is always identical to the view of the person who made the original post so why did she feel the need to repeat it? Someone should tell her she doesn’t need to appoint herself as the spokesperson for absolutely everyone and everything.

kien

Comment on her recent post. She shared her own reply on her story like she’s a leader in the fight against racism. She does seems to think that by calling everyone else racist people will forget that she was accused of racism by a black woman.
29402C91-C517-4747-840E-15F66BFB4EEB.jpeg

kien

Can. You. Imagine. Being her son and having to go to school after she has gone on the internet and announced she loves her glass dildo more than her other dildos and she puts it in the dishwasher.

imagine going to school after that.

• Haha

kien

What is the point to showing a charity shop haul? Isn’t the idea of a haul that if you show what you bought and say where it’s from anyone who likes it would know where to buy it? Don’t see the point to a charity shop haul whatsoever.

Clementine

VIP Member
Educating the ignorant via Patreon I think. Oh and she’s bringing a book out which will be a reabridged Block, Delete, Move On.

• Haha

Calahari

I liked her at first but she annoys me now.
What started as a funny piss take of crap tinder profiles is now a hot mess of rants about everything she can find to rant about and be angry about to make her feel like she's better than everyone.

What does her singing along to an album of rubbish music every Tuesday have to do with tinder translation?

When she talks about racism she talks as if she's not part of the problem and she's better than everyone else.

Also, she ripped off Florence givens "stop raising him he's not your son" thing for a while when she was always saying "stop raising him you're not his mum". Then Florence fell from grace and aileen jumped on her.

She's really pretentious and it winds me up.

Reactions: 4

urghmummybloggers

VIP Member
I would never take skincare advice from her - her hair is always greasy and she looks like she sprays herself in Charlie Red instead of having a wash. When was the last time she changed her pillowcase?

• Haha

Calahari

Now that I’ve seen her house I’m starting to think she often looks like she needs a wash too. Does she have a proper job?
I think shes a play writer.... So, no. No proper job with a regular income. Plenty of time on her hands to clean her house. Especially this year. She does always look like she needs a shower and a massive bottle of shampoo.

Clementine

VIP Member
I did chuckle at the hypocrisy of her criticising white men’s confidence at speaking bullshit, whilst sitting there confidently speaking bullshit. The AUDACITY.

TheLastLolo

VIP Member
When you don't even say thank you to people who want to make a 'supportive donation' so you don't have to get a job...