Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I've had to go look for her house off the back of this thread and I was so horrified that I actually unfollowed her 😂 :sick:

I understand that living in filth can be a symptom of mental health issues and the like but she actually seems quite proud of being a slattern. I'd be fucking mortified.

Reactions: 6

kien

1CA84E20-6110-4ED2-8749-FABC3978BB91.jpeg

Is she well? She’s complaining that a man replied to her screenshot of Lala’s story saying that he saw a lot of sexism in her comment section. And she’s whining that his message prompted her to read the sexist comments and then she decided to reply to some of them and that took “emotional labour”. Is she ok?
I’d bet she sent him a link to her PayPal or patreon so he can reimburse her for the emotional labour she couldn’t stop herself from doing.

• Haha

Beepbopbooploopdoop

Oooo I’ve accidentally posted a story that was for close friends and now you might know I have a secret account for Love Island reactions… BUT IF YOU DON’T, SIGN UP TO PATREON AND PAY ME TO DO NOTHING BUT MOAN.

Can’t handle the beg. It’s not hustle, I can’t respect it. It’s literally expecting people to pay her to sit around watching tv and commenting on it.
She literally does this every two weeks or so. It's so embarrassingly desperate. Honest to god I cringe everytime she does this. Why on earth she thinks its a genius and not a beggy thing to do, I'm not sure.

Lien

Wanting to create an album dedicated to messy houses... Really?
I feel as though there's a few of them who are all so competitive and trying to outdo each other and come up with original content ideas and it just ends up straying so far away from what their page is supposed to be. What on earth is TT talking about lately? She's so desperate for content and now she wants to showcase people's messy homes.

I unfollowed 30 something single cos all she talks about now is the books she's reading lately. At least lalalaletmeexplain keeps her page anonymous so that it's about the topic and not about her and she sticks to her brand of feminism/women's rights. The rest just seem to post any rubbish just for the sake of posting something and telling people they should pay to see it.

nothanksbabes

VIP Member
I unfollowed her months ago and can't believe her makeup is still that shit. For fuck's sake love, watch some YouTube tutorials and stop embarassing yourself with eyeshadow that appears to have been applied by a toddler and blended with a foot.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

TheLastLolo

VIP Member
Does anyone ever find themselves wondering what she does actually find funny? Literally EVERYTHING offends her.

urghmummybloggers

VIP Member
If you’ve got time to upload a load of random photos for strangers or sing along to eternal, then you’ve got time to clean your home.
How people can live like that is beyond me, especially when a child lives there - it’s pure laziness.

it’s an instant block - that’s because she knows it’s a fucking sty

That’sOk

VIP Member
I can’t imagine having such little purpose and value in my life that a Christmas song offends me. Literally no one cares
It must be so tiring to be permanently offended and always looking for the next think to moan about. Maybe if she put this much effort into cleaning her house she wouldn’t be existing in such a shite hole.

• Haha

TheLastLolo

VIP Member
She's doing the dancing again. Between this "dance break" and the Disney pervert fest, she is becoming a hard follow - but much like a train wreck, I can't look away
I unfollowed but still had to sneak peek. I could've had money on her having unshaven armpits. Each to their own in that respect but I feel like with her it's not a personal choice so much as a fuck you to 'the patriarchy'.
Who is honestly enjoying watching her do the same dance moves to different songs whilst miming with a face like a bulldog licking piss of a nettle? Surely everyone watching is just mocking her?

nothanksbabes

VIP Member
Jumping on the goblins running the bank in HP is offensive bandwagon now I see? What about the fact the only Irish student has a penchant for blowing things up. Where’s our outrage? 😂 is she seriously only seeing this now??
"I've always thought this was suss but didn't think to say anything about it until there was a bandwagon to hitch myself to because I have zero original ideas or content".

Also, why is she giving fashion advice? She dresses like a drunk, partially sighted, middle aged clown in a charity shop.

• Haha
  • Heart

nothanksbabes

VIP Member
She's so embarassing. She's like that irritating, performing friend we all had as kids who was a bit shit and you always felt a bit awkward to be seen with because they thought they were amazing despite all evidence to the contrary.

• Heart

Beepbopbooploopdoop

I really enjoyed her trying to explain that she wasn't trying to make her Holocaust reaction about her; whilst literally speaking on several stories about how HER feelings don't matter 🤣. Dickhead.

• Haha

Wtfreally

She’s going on again about how it’s ok to live in an absolute shit hole and take no care of yourself. I don’t completely disagree with some of her points but the video she shared of her house was beyond a bit of mess and she thinks it’s ok for her child to live in a filthy mess. Maybe she can function in an environment like that but her child shouldn’t have to. She should have a day off and treat herself to a hair wash and get the marigolds out
Sorry this ‘messy’ house shit is not okay. As someone who grew up with parents who left the house a complete shit hole because they weren’t capable of taking care of it, or me, this is a warning sign to get your shit together! Yep bit of clutter here and there, the odd dish left for a while is okay but filth is not and that’s gross. You’re not helping your own or your sons mental state living in that 🤢

kien

At least she showered I suppose. I don’t think she showers more than about once a week. She always looks like she smells of bo and her hair is always stuck to her head with grease.

TheLastLolo

VIP Member
She now wants to do some online event where she teaches people how to date better or something and charge for tickets... Here's an idea if you're a bit skint... Get a proper job instead of expecting people to pay to listen to you talk shit and pull pained faces whilst guzzling wine.

Lurkeryaar

VIP Member
Ranting and raving about J Peterson (same regurgitation of valid criticism others have made before, and far more eloquently than her) and she's very stuck on the fact that he used to make so much money on Patreon. Of course she turns it into an opportunity to put her hand out for donations.
"I am on patreon, so if you like my work..."

Work? Didn't realise reposting memes and screenshots of people mentioning her on their stories counted as work!

• Haha

nothanksbabes

VIP Member
So she's shared lalalaletmeexplain's ick stories and then has done what is essentially a copy asking for stories of silly dramatic things men have done. She knows that lala generally shares stuff she's been tagged in and is hoping it'll drive more engagement her way. She's never had a fucking original idea in her life. It's embarasisng.