Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chinese_whispers

VIP Member
Jumping on the goblins running the bank in HP is offensive bandwagon now I see? What about the fact the only Irish student has a penchant for blowing things up. Where’s our outrage? 😂 is she seriously only seeing this now??

• Haha
Reactions: 6

nothanksbabes

VIP Member
Her house in that reel isn't just a bit messy is it, it's horrendous. I don't understand how difficult it is to put something in the bin rather than just drop it where you're standing?! That level of mess looks like it requires effort to create ffs. No house needs to be completely spotless, I'm sure there's plenty of dust on the skirting board behind my bed and 300 cat toys under my sofa, but come the fuck on.

I grew up in a house that was quite cluttered/untidy (disabled dad and mum working multiple jobs), and it's given me a lot of anxiety about tidiness and how I present myself now I'm older. I like how she makes it about being neurodivergent too. I'd suggest that if you're capable of the level of planning raising a child requires, you can put an empty packet in the bloody bin.

When she said tell me you're white middle class without telling me you're white middle class

Sorry but you're not white middle class Aileen. I don't think working class would want you either.

• Haha

kien

The contrast between lalalaletmeexplain saying she stays anonymous to protect her son from embarrassment because she talks about sex and then Aileen letting the world and her sons school friends know that she regularly squirts when she orgasms. She posted her sons name on the internet too so theres no doubt for his schoolmates that this is his mum. There’s just no attempt to spare his blushes.

Bingpot720

Been lurking on this thread, just unfollowed after yet another "accidental" post. "Oops sorry that was meant for my close friends, meaning of course the people that PAY for my "content". You cheap bastards will just have to miss out on my selfies that are ever so slightly different to the ones I post on main, and boring shit about ceilings. Poor you."
Can't be doing with it, she's boring and up herself.

That’sOk

VIP Member
She’d love to be Jewish or black, or indeed a black Jew.
She would love to be anything and everything that she isn’t!

A sad, dirty, frumpy woman sat on the internet taking offence and shouting from her soapbox is not the one.

I don’t follow her as she is irrelevant but does she actually have a job?

• Heart

kien

I don’t know if I’m premenstrual or what but I hate her. I absolutely fucking ate her.

Bit strange how she complains about being publicly criticised on here and says it’s toxic behaviour to drag strangers online and then goes on to publicly criticise love island contestants for what she has seen in one heavily produced and edited tv episode. I hate her “I’m superior to everyone in every way” attitude.

she should wash her fanny, shave her ‘tache and shut up. 😤

• Haha

nothanksbabes

VIP Member
A straight woman complaining that something based entirely on the works of a gay man isn't "queer" enough is peak embarassing woke bullshit.

• Heart

TravellingPants

Chatty Member
Totally agree, even if she has to get help to get it tidy from its current state she has enough free time to keep it relatively clean and tidy.

I’m not sure how old her son is but when he realises how his friends’ houses look in comparison to his, I can guarantee it will cause a huge amount of anxiety and angst about inviting people round or anyone finding out about it (as they are bound to when his mum puts it publicly on the flipping internet)

My mum grew up with parents who for various reasons weren’t great at caring for her and her siblings and she still tells me about how mortified she was when she had a girl round from school who the next day she overheard telling others how grotty their house was. Kids are generally not kind.

Also, if it’s such a gender woe to her (because everything’s a soapbox issue) then why not split it with her boyfriend?

DreamTeam

I just saw the video of her house and I’m sorry but that’s disgusting. It actually looks like a lovely little house/flat but I cannot get over that filth

TravellingPants

Chatty Member
Ummmm if she’s talking about Last Christmas, there is also a pretty key plot point that is about a relationship between two women, so did she watch the wrong film?!

• Haha

kien

She is the absolute definition of an armchair activist.
Shouts her mouth off about anything and everything but does absolutely nothing.
We should play a drinking game where we all take a shot every time she shares a story that was made by someone else, or gives “her views” on a point someone else made on their own stories (which is always just the exact same as what the person said originally anyway). She thinks that if she credits it by adding “go check out their stories” we won’t notice that all she ever does is steal other peoples content.

she does not make any content at all. Her whole account is a mash up of other peoples content and random shite about Disney and her ugly earrings and atrocious makeup.

• Haha

kien

Lala’s live got a massive amount of viewers tonight (almost 3 times her usual) because she had a question about sleeping with someone with a micropenis.

calling it now that TT will now make a section about micro penises and male genital abnormalities in her book.

kien

The way she is always tagging lala and sharing her stories annoys me. It’s so obviously a fake friendship and she wants to align herself with lala to try to gain a following the same size as hers. She knows lala reposts every complimentary thing she is tagged in.
At this point tt’s entire page is just reposts of other people’s work and being an armchair activist jumping on the back of work other people have done. I have never seen her make a point about something off her own doing. It’s always just giving her opinion on points another woman has already made. She’s not making the money lala is making or getting the opportunities lala is getting because she doesn’t have anything to offer and has nothing original to say.

• Heart

kien

I wish someone would explain to her that the way she jumps at every opportunity to insert herself into conversations about colour and “speak up for black people” is white saviourism.

• Heart

TheLastLolo

VIP Member
Her 'I reserve the right to ignore you' post... Anything too long to fit on her phone screen, she won't read? Yet expects people to want to pay to listen to her spout shit about Disney characters like it's activism. I can't quite put together the words but as someone who talks so openly about some emotive issues, I find it quite rude and disrespectful to her following that she hasn't the time to devote to reading what they have to say. I mean, no job, doesn't do any housework etc... Wants to be paid for this crap but expects not to have to accept any feedback? And calling it a boundary fucks me off. She is a prime example of utilising these kinds of phrases to get out of doing anything she doesn't want to do and calling it protecting herself etc. Can anyone explain better than me?

nothanksbabes

VIP Member
Her house actually looks quite nice aswell. I can't imagine having the money for a nice house and then making it a shit tip? Literally paying to live in squalor.