Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rebelle

VIP Member
SHENANIGANS! Not one fucking pediatrician would be okay with a child forward facing, not fucking one. His height doesn’t matter. He’s definitely not at the limits of rear facing yet, he’s at the minimum requirement to forward face.

Look up: internal decapitation.
At age 3, there is only a 50% probability that the C3 vertebrae has finished ossifying. The older a child gets, the more time their spinal column has to strengthen.

They’re gonna fuckin kill this kid.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12

2020planner

VIP Member
That’s okay! I’m not saying everyone who utilizes grocery delivery and pickup is terrible! I’m saying that there is no way that the slackers need to do this. First of all, what groceries do these two dildos possibly need?? They eat out all the time and when they do eat at home it’s a subscription box meal….

second of all, I guarantee you that they stiff the delivery people on the tip. I’ve only done grocery delivery once when I was absolutely so sick and couldn’t muster the energy to leave the house for well over a week. I tipped the shopper $50% of what my order cost because I was grateful.
I agree. I've done grocery delivery (just mentioned it above) and also have done the Hello Fresh and a couple other food services like that. It's great for people who are busy with work and life and have REAL LEGIT reasons to do it - or, like you mentioned, when you're not feeling well, it is SO helpful to have that option nowadays. And when we were during lockdown, I was like you - I was really overtipping bigtime to people that were delivering groceries, food, etc. to us.

The Trackers, on the other hand, have ZERO excuse not to go do grocery shopping themselves - both pre- and post-COVID. They did it before - they used to vlog from Publix a lot. They're just fucking lazy. What's their reason for deliveries? Oh - we had to go to EPCOT!!?!? NO - Tim could go to EPCOT and Jenn - like a normal mother - can go with Jackson in the Volt to Publix or wherever. Or hell, on the way home from Disney or Universal, stop at Publix, Whole Foods, Trader Joe's - whatever; they're all in that area - as a FAMILY and shop like normal people do!

Zero excuses except for LAZINESS.

• Heart

OhFFSakes

this is going to create a stir I know it but it’s how I was as a mother breastfeeding an infant….excuse yourself from the table where people are eating. That is how I always was. I wanted a private or semi private space to breastfeed. I know mostly everyone is all pro-whipping the boob out no matter where you are to feed but I don’t love that mentality
I had someone whip out their boob on the monorail next to me pre Covid. Her kid’s head touched my arm. I think he was in the 3-4 year old age range. Also boob was not covered at all. Full disclosure I have nothing against breastfeeding. I just don’t need it in my face with your kids head jamming into my arm in the hot crowded monorail after a long day at the mk.

• Haha

2020planner

VIP Member
I believe the event they were late for was a sunrise safari that was exclusive for media. They were still at home, vlogging and laughing about it (thinking they'd get their own private safari) when they were supposed to be there and everyone was waiting on them.
It wasn't a sunrise safari but it was a welcome-esque safari at 3 in the afternoon. They thought they were just to check-in at 3 so they planned to arrive whenever and then they got a call asking "where are you?" and "you were supposed to be here already" and everyone in their group for #hosted were waiting on them.

Beyond the fact that these two likely didn't carefully read the itinerary Disney sent them and arrived late, they actually FILMED themselves messing up and arriving late while laughing and explaining about it. DH and I were like - WTF?

I would be MORTIFIED to admit that happened (not gloss over it) and wouldn't have even shown or said anything about it.

It just came off as them starting to get too big for their britches and just laughing it off, and it was another thing that started to sour us on them.

CrazySquirrelLady

VIP Member
I keep thinking about them possibly not being vaccinated. These people filmed the birth of their child for their YouTube channel. Why the F would they not have filmed themselves or even at least inserted *complete with camera noise* photos of them getting it… I 100% believe T&J are following some conspiracy nut job and think they don’t need to get it since they are SO YOUNG AND HEALTHY ;) but know that their fans would have a backlash if they didn’t say they got it. I want the proof and they didn’t give any. And they also conveniently forgot to update everyone with their 2nd shot symptoms. Don’t know why but I’m still stewing about this…:unsure:
I think Tim mentioned Jenn had “severe symptoms” with the second shot and then went on to say it made her sleep all day. Which is what she does all day anyway.

• Haha

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
26:56 Timbo exclaims “that was 34.99!!!! Pretty darn expensive” in regards to their meal

I’m sorry I’m confused, Timothy are you new here?? Your last home vlog has you showcasing a $750 chair set.....................

• Haha

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
Yep. They don't pay attention and their house is a fucking mess. Maybe if they looked / acted a bit more conscientious about keeping their home more tidy and less like a tornado just whipped through it, we wouldn't be so quick to point certain things out. 🤷‍♀️

But I guess they're just sO oVeRwoRkeD, they can't be bothered.
Of course, none of their houses were ever tidy (or even remotely tidy).
Another thing that absolutely fucking KILLS me is when Jenn is So SaD tO lEaVe BeCaUsE iTs So ReLaXiNG

I’m sorry I’m lost as to what about their lives is so exhausting or taxing that they require copious “relaxing” vacations from?!

ALSO, let’s not forget 2 ASSHOLES and an infant needed a 3 bedroom/3 bathroom cottage?!?!?!? I’m seriously still reeling from that

Rebelle

VIP Member
Re: Wasted ROTR reservations ...
How very selfish of them! They knew BJ had a doctor’s appointment, so why when they got the reservation didn’t they do the math??😡 At least tell a CM at the ROTR entrance. They have all those iPads. Maybe it could have been released into the MDE and the reservation wouldn’t have been wasted!

That’s two people that were denied a ride on ROTR. This could have been their first ride opportunity and they had saved up so long to make the trip to WDW.

Thoughts - I wish Disney could track no shows and block habitual offenders, like the Bojos, from getting reservations. With the Bojos going to theme parks to only eat this wastes a park reservation opportunity for another family.
If they knew Buddy had a doctor appointment,
why 👏🏼 did 👏🏼 they 👏🏼 go 👏🏼 to 👏🏼 the 👏🏼 park?! 👏🏼

“We missed our boarding group for ROTR but that’s ok because we’re gonna throw our weight around and make a huge ordeal about it because we’re important”

“Disney’s rider swaps sucks because it doesn’t cater to my needs like universals does”

Update: Tim still loves hot dogs, and the bun is very fally-a party

Last edited:
  • Haha

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
0-1:30 has the bulk of it.
Edited to add: Don't read the top comments if you're eating lunch. 🤮 Such ass kissing.

A few notes on this as I watched the first 2:20 minutes.

• Jenn is pregnant here, but it's filmed before March 3rd 2019, and Jackson was born End of November 2020... like she JUST got pregnant, and yet she's showing already? I think Jenn is just built with a big belly. So how are we to tell if she's pregnant? LOL.
  • Note the disclaimer Disney forces all vloggers to say right up at the beginning of their vlogs that the items to follow are all paid and provided for them by Disney at no cost to themselves. Disney is a stickler for that. T&J purposely hide it at the end of their other non-disney hosted vlogs.
  • Seems Tim and Jenn read that (^) far on the invite and stopped. They had no idea about this being a media event, nor the time of their safari.
  • Jenn is holding Bandit at the start as a prop, just as she does with Jackson these days.

How many faces can Jenn pull in the first 10 seconds?

By seconds:
0: Fake smile​
1: Looks to Tim​
2: Drops smile​
3: looks to camera with that I know something important look​
4: Fake excited look​
5: Looks to Tim again​
6: "Yeah!" While looking at Tim​
7: Drops smile/excited look, looks back to camera​
8: talking (joking about being still at home)​
9: Showing off her prop​
10: Bandit calls her out on her BS and demands down.​

Jim and Nicole are good people too. Nicole may often have the personality of paint drying (honestly, I cannot watch her vlogs without wanting to fall asleep) but the two of them do NOT need to be used OR dragged down by T&J. Once again, Jim and Nicole are too good for T&J.
Speaking from experience, where my ex drove all my friends off, the reason they burn through friends so fast is due to them abusing the relationships and overstepping boundaries. Everything is so focused on themselves that they don't even realize what they're doing to people. The friends feel burnt out dealing with them and more often than not the friends choose to leave. It's rarely the other way around (Although we are dealing with a couple of self-important vloggers here who feel they're are of better status than others, so I may be wrong about that.)

Last edited:

peteykirch

VIP Member
Slackers can't even put their shoes away.

Also that cord is asking for Jackpot to trip over or pull on
20210607_183955.jpg

LOL Jackpot disabled Jenn's IPhone.

Also why is she still sitting in the backseat.

Tim looks at a shirt that says Piggy and he's like what is that, I'm out of the loop...the answer is your wife is Piggy.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
What kills me is that hiring a housekeeper is NOT that expensive. We have someone stop by once a week, it’s $60...oh wait, I forgot...they’re investing their money into staycations to get back on the media lists.
I’m sorry there is ZERO need for a housekeeper. Even if Tim was working full time (which he isn’t)...there are more than enough hours in the day for the both of them to tidy up even just a little. I literally have no idea what they are doing with the other 20 hours of the day that we never see

NEW-B

Another thing that absolutely fucking KILLS me is when Jenn is So SaD tO lEaVe BeCaUsE iTs So ReLaXiNG

I’m sorry I’m lost as to what about their lives is so exhausting or taxing that they require copious “relaxing” vacations from?!

ALSO, let’s not forget 2 ASSHOLES and an infant needed a 3 bedroom/3 bathroom cottage?!?!?!? I’m seriously still reeling from that
C'mon, its pretty exhausting planning your next staycation, while trying to cook a meal kit dinner, AND doing your laundry from your last staycation. They deserve a break from that.

• Haha

JssLG317

VIP Member
You know what I find funny? In a video prior to having Jackson, they said that their vlogs wouldn’t be about the baby. But here we are, they’re all about him which is not what I wanted to watch, he’s cute don’t get me wrong, but their fans are OBSESSED with him and it’s creepy and they are cringy!! I was a fan up until he was born. I didn’t like home vlogs but just stuff about Disney. I’m so glad I found other people to watch.
I was the same way. I watched up until he was born and then I just couldn’t take them anymore. The fact that they went out of their way to say the channel wouldn’t be a family channel and wouldn’t be all about him...and it is literally all about him. The baby talk drove me crazy to listen to. They really should just rename the channel as The Jackson Tracker. Can’t wait to see what they do when it’s time for him to go to school and they have privacy problems. They’ve chosen to show his every waking moment on YouTube, but I’m sure it will be everyone else’s fault.

peteykirch

VIP Member
LOL one of their fans had no idea that the lightsaber thing books reservations 60 days out. That's what you get for watching a vlogger who does no research.

Also token white family again doing the outro.

CatMomof3

Chatty Member
I'm really hoping these outfits are pajamas. Tell me she will only wear them around the house.
Also, why does her rear look like she has a diaper on? There's no shape. How is it a woman her size has no ass? 🤣

Tim has a more feminine behind, he just chooses to squash the heck out of it as though that will make it look smaller.
I don't understand why you would want something with long sleeves in Florida.

• Haha