Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CatMomof3

Chatty Member
I thought he was in some expensive Uppa Baby car seat? Or did they change it out? I remember watching the channel before we had our son and I was telling my wife how cool Jackson's car seat was and how we should look into getting one and her response was; "That's a $1200 car seat. I don't fucking think so."
He outgrew the Uppababy car seat. It was only for infants and the model they had cost about $300.

apojacks

VIP Member
Yep.

I also learned a loooong time ago not to put anyone on a pedestal as being "better" than anyone else - most especially these friggin Disney vloggers who only show carefully crafted snippets of their life on the internet. Odds are, they're bound to let their fans or admirers down in some way - at some point - about some thing or another - and people will change their tune.
My wife and I are friends with Mouse Secrets Steve and Susanna. We met them on our babymoon and our kids were born the same day within an hour of each other which is neat. They’re really nice people, the only issue I have is that they are constantly going to the Disney outlets (where we met them) to film and not buy anything which makes it harder for people to get a spot to go in and try to buy stuff while on their trips.

Skip to 6:35 ish if you don’t want to watch two rednecks murder magic beans 🤣🤣🤣🤣

So 8 months prior to this video is when Jenn CLAIMS to have ceased driving

How the fuck did these two get so popular? If I had met the Tim in that video I would have written him off as a complete douche nozzle.

Galorious

VIP Member
She was drinking up to the point of finding out she was pregnant. Then after I assumed she continued going sober to breastfeed, but not I'm not sure what her excuse for not drinking is. It is weird how adamant they are about not drinking, especially when she was having a cocktail or so before the kid.
They took several bottles of booze on one of the cruises. Must have been the first, I forgot they also did Aluani and could remember a photo of Micky with a hand on her bump. Scanned through Insta and forgot they went through that phase of trying to post arty Insta photos and failed completely. They are so cringy.