Tim Tracker #24 Staycation, all I ever wanted.. Staycation had to get away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Tampa_Life for the overwhelmingly liked thread suggestion.

Do we really believe the Slackers booked their Vero Beach stay over a year ago?

Did they even pay for it? Or did their "friends" make a deal with the Rotund Sunburnt Florida She-Devil Jenn Bojo?

What will the Slackers blame next time when Jackpot injures himself?

Reactions: 20
Just copying this over from the last thread, bc I posted after the new thread was made.

If she would just dry it, brush it, and put a little product in it I think I would be pretty left down. I know it is hot in Florida, i used to live there, but her hair isn’t thick. Leave it down!! Her pulling it up does nothing for her face.
Honestly, if she just tried a little bit it would be so much better. Wash, leave in conditioner/styling balm, dry and just learn some easy basic styles. It takes me 5 mins to wrap the front section of my hair in a twist and braid the rest. Even less to throw it up in a ponytail and pull a few strategic pieces down on purpose to compliment my face. She slicks her greasy hair completely back, very few people can pull that off. She constant looks like someone who stopped to run errands in the middle of cleaning the bathroom. Yet their house is a pit.

Reactions: 13
Just copying this over from the last thread, bc I posted after the new thread was made.

Honestly, if she just tried a little bit it would be so much better. Wash, leave in conditioner/styling balm, dry and just learn some easy basic styles. It takes me 5 mins to wrap the front section of my hair in a twist and braid the rest. Even less to throw it up in a ponytail and pull a few strategic pieces down on purpose to compliment my face. She slicks her greasy hair completely back, very few people can pull that off. She constant looks like someone who stopped to run errands in the middle of cleaning the bathroom. Yet their house is a pit.
Described her perfectly there!

Reactions: 5
Holy tit. I was away for 3 days and you guys burned through 25 pages!! The slackers must have provided some epic topics. Fully admit I didn’t get through the last 20 pages of the last thread so I’ll just have to start fresh here 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wow, change of pace in the comments section!
Jesus Christ. Yeah, accidents happen but when they do happen you take steps to make sure they won’t happen again. Yet another reason to me why Jackpot is a pet or a prop and not their child.

Reactions: 5
So glad to see that! I also saw the comments ripping on them for saying they are banning balloons. It was the STUPIDEST thing I have ever heard a parent say. If my parents banned everything I injured myself with as a kid I wouldn't have been allowed at any parks, playing on my bike, playing with my siblings, water balloons... the list goes on. Also on top of that I am a GIRL believe it or not Jenn because toddlers and kids are active it doesn't matter what their sex is. Jenn saying she wasn't nuts as a kid is great because we now know she has likely been a sedentary person her whole life.

It was clear that Tim was thinking she over reacted while they were explaining it, even going as far to be like "he is going to hurt himself wayy more". Remember when he tripped at Sea World and scraped his leg and they made a deal about that too. This has to be the worst case of helicopter parenting and they put it online for all to see!

Reactions: 25
So glad to see that! I also saw the comments ripping on them for saying they are banning balloons. It was the STUPIDEST thing I have ever heard a parent say. If my parents banned everything I injured myself with as a kid I wouldn't have been allowed at any parks, playing on my bike, playing with my siblings, water balloons... the list goes on. Also on top of that I am a GIRL believe it or not Jenn because toddlers and kids are active it doesn't matter what their sex is. Jenn saying she wasn't nuts as a kid is great because we now know she has likely been a sedentary person her whole life.

It was clear that Tim was thinking she over reacted while they were explaining it, even going as far to be like "he is going to hurt himself wayy more". Remember when he tripped at Sea World and scraped his leg and they made a deal about that too. This has to be the worst case of helicopter parenting and they put it online for all to see!
In 20 to 25 years I guarantee that the Trackers will be the subject of someone’s doctoral thesis in early childhood development or psychology. Boy, I can’t wait to read that!

And if they don’t do it, what are you going to do Kyle? Chug a Monster and put your fist through drywall?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Good lord. A bajillion years ago - I fell off my bike while learning to ride it. I went crying home. Mom put a bandaid on it and Dad told me - OK. You are fine - get back on the bike. :p

Banning Balloons - good lord - put the kid in a bubble if you want to go that far.

Reactions: 7

Tim also was encouraging Jackson to pop the balloon in the lobby of the Dolphin too. I was so surprised she kept that in (and, quite frankly, happy to hear Tim say that!). Jenn, on the other hand, was the one going "nnnnnNNNNoooOOOO" to Jackson popping the balloon. Tim said he needed to for "life lessons" or something along those lines. Pretty sure, for as much as Tim has his many faults, Jenn is the one driving the bulk of the absolute craziness with Jackson.

Edited to add: When I was in grade school, I fell off the last big step of the school bus into the gravel at the end of my long driveway. I didn't think anything of it, got back up, and went down the drive only to realize once I got in the house, my knee was split open with gravel inside with blood running down my leg. Fun! My dad happened to be home from work that day, set me on a chair, picked the gravel out with tweezers, and butterflied up my gash (that I still have the scar for). That was it. No big deal.

Guarantee Jenn would try and ban school buses from Jackson if that had happened to him. "We driving him to school now, Tim."

Reactions: 6
Maybe bc I am sick and twisted, but I can’t help but wonder who blamed who for the boys accident. I’d love to be a fly on the wall in trackerland that night.😇
And Tim is annoying AF! When the kid was drinking the water from the spout in the pool, (by the slide) did anyone hear Tim telling the kid to drink from a different one? Like why can’t he play how he wants to play!!!! When He was happy just playing in the water and I guess Tim decided the boy needed to slide again. 🗣Tim he will slide when he wants to slide! You can’t control everything

Reactions: 16
Love this comment -

Julie Vanerem
Julie Vanerem
12 hours ago
So, no more balloons because of a booboo, and no more coffee table... Ya'll got a whole lot more, a whole lot worse, ahead of you. Teach him how to take it in stride and learn not to do that next time. Just taking things away or trying to prevent him from getting hurt is counter productive, and honestly, it wont work, he is gonna stumble sometimes, in more ways then one. He has to know how to get through it. We raised 5. Let him play, let him fall, let him heal, let him learn and he will be just fine.

Reactions: 26
That sofa position is terrifying.. and yet they seem to see the balloon as the biggest danger. He could literally kill himself falling from there.

Reactions: 14
Why would they blame the balloon and not the stupid coffee table. A normal reaction would be to kid proof the coffee table with the padded corner things, move it until he is older or get a soft ottoman. Instead they are going to get rid of balloons...should add in balls, too. Let's get rid of all toys with wheels while we are at it and tell him to only tip toe from now on.

Reactions: 9
Love this comment -

Julie Vanerem
Julie Vanerem
12 hours ago
So, no more balloons because of a booboo, and no more coffee table... Ya'll got a whole lot more, a whole lot worse, ahead of you. Teach him how to take it in stride and learn not to do that next time. Just taking things away or trying to prevent him from getting hurt is counter productive, and honestly, it wont work, he is gonna stumble sometimes, in more ways then one. He has to know how to get through it. We raised 5. Let him play, let him fall, let him heal, let him learn and he will be just fine.
Wow, I’m surprised Jenn let that comment stay up 12 hours. Unless her plan is to leave them up so she can cry in the next video about all the people who were so mean to her.

Reactions: 10
Jesus Christ. Yeah, accidents happen but when they do happen you take steps to make sure they won’t happen again. Yet another reason to me why Jackpot is a pet or a prop and not their child.
They make excellent corner guards for coffee tables and end tables that you can buy in bulk on Amazon. They are made just to soften the blow for small children.

Reactions: 2
In the next vlog we’ll watch the trackers baby proof the house with padded bumpers everywhere while Buddy does a pole vault over the upstairs railing. These two are clueless.

Reactions: 16
They make excellent corner guards for coffee tables and end tables that you can buy in bulk on Amazon. They are made just to soften the blow for small children.
We have a hippo that goes on the faucet for the tub. If they’d do some research...oh wait...that requires reading.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Good! These 2 need a wake up call. Wonder if they'll address this in a vlog. It's like they don't think for themselves at all. They make a point of saying we banned the balloons because that's what they think others would expect of a good parent. When actually everyone thinks that's wrapping him in cotton wool and not good parenting, nor practical.

Why would they blame the balloon and not the stupid coffee table. A normal reaction would be to kid proof the coffee table with the padded corner things, move it until he is older or get a soft ottoman. Instead they are going to get rid of balloons...should add in balls, too. Let's get rid of all toys with wheels while we are at it and tell him to only tip toe from now on.
They did say they were moving the coffee table too- all while Jackson was running around jumping on the couch while they were talking & not paying attention.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.