Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mjm9

VIP Member
Re: Wasted ROTR reservations ...
How very selfish of them! They knew BJ had a doctor’s appointment, so why when they got the reservation didn’t they do the math??😡 At least tell a CM at the ROTR entrance. They have all those iPads. Maybe it could have been released into the MDE and the reservation wouldn’t have been wasted!

That’s two people that were denied a ride on ROTR. This could have been their first ride opportunity and they had saved up so long to make the trip to WDW.

Thoughts - I wish Disney could track no shows and block habitual offenders, like the Bojos, from getting reservations. With the Bojos going to theme parks to only eat this wastes a park reservation opportunity for another family.

Reactions: 15

lucyricardo

I found it odd in the last vlog how Tim and Jen had to eat dinner separately (and I guess Jackson had a separate meal earlier)? I don't get this. I have two young kids. I cook every night and we all sit down and eat. We don't do shifts. Can they not figure this stuff out?

Reactions: 14

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
Alright any parent with half a brain knows to cut grapes

Let’s call this GrapeGate 2021

Moving on from that I find it LAUGHABLE that Mrs. Crippling Anxiety herself can’t drive or be by herself but she put on her big girl undies for ROTR.

She’s such a fake it’s painful

CatMomof3

Chatty Member
Jenn, it’s not “comfortable girl summer” for you

it’s called “dirty hobo bitch summer”
I'm a fluffy girl. I'm telling you what she showed was size XL. Remember that old video where they were making fun of women with "thunder thighs"? Well, Jenn has thunder thighs and a big butt. Just sayin'

• Heart
  • Haha

2020planner

VIP Member
It's not Jenn. There's another Jennifer Boucher. This article was brought up in Guru many times. Jenn was born in 1983; she is 37 right now. The article is from 1999. The girl in the article is 20, which would have made her born in / around 1979. Jenn was 15 in April of 1999 (her birthday is in Nov).

She may threaten herself to get his attention. After all she is no longer the centre of his world now he has his son. She used to be his Princess, the Hot Chick that he carried on supporting mentally and financially when she decided to be a lady of leisure. She bore his miracle child and made his life complete. Then her past caught up with her, the Twitter rants were one thing but that gaytastic flower sniffing scene probably burns in his mind. They were both to blame, of course, but she came off as the worst in those vlogs. And it cost him his media list driven lifestyle of kudos and Disney luxury. She's become a millstone and liability and they're back to mailing hotels and restaurants begging to be #hosted rather than invited on luxury vacations by the Mouse. Gotta sting. She's well and truly fallen off her pedestal and needs to keep his attention somehow. He's trying to keep her stable with unused hair tools and cruises that are really just vlogging content. It'd be a real holiday if they didn't vlog it but kept it private. They won't. I hope they don't try to have another kid to patch the cracks because it won't work.
I think you nailed it 100%. (y)

• Heart

Mrcooper

Chatty Member
That sofa position is terrifying.. and yet they seem to see the balloon as the biggest danger. He could literally kill himself falling from there.

Devilchild-03

Hello, I don’t remember if I brought this up here or elsewhere, so here goes: when a certain person got named community manager and had friends in social media and pr, that was the beginning of a nightmare. The trackers walked around like they were the CEO of the property. Also I know I brought up Universal hinting at Jenn to apply to the social media team. They were insufferable that year- more so than now

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow

CoolWhip

VIP Member
Every time I mention something off about T&J to my husband his response is always the same, “drugs”

They are never home but their house is filthy - drugs

they buy a bunch of shit but never use or where it - drugs

sometimes they just sit there saying stupid shit and “yeah” - drugs

Now I can’t even get the sentence out, I start and he just says “drugs” 😂

• Haha

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
Didn't he go through that phase too (and not just at Universal) when he kept shouting out "thank you!" to people he'd walk by who didn't say anything yet as if they were complimenting him on the handlebar moustache?

I also remember some dumb thing where he kept telling people "happy birthday" for no reason. :rolleyes: Do you remember what that was all about?

I wanna say yeah - been there, done that - back when it was first posted in Guru awhile back.
And it gets immediately deleted and the user / member blocked.

I'm putting my money on an expensive private school. We've got tons in the area. And you know how they love to flex $$$
I bet they try to move into a McMansion in Windermere to be closer to Windermere Prep...it’s where all the kids of wealthy families/actors/sports stars attend. The Trackers think they are up there with those types of people. Jackson will stick out like a sore thumb trying to vlog in the cafeteria

I don't think Jenn would go to a waterpark right now. Not because she's pregnant or afraid of unmasked people or whatever other excuse - it's because she doesn't want to be seen in public in her bathing suit. At a hotel pool or beach it's fine, because they're fairly limited in the amount of people there and the chances they'd run into a fan are low. It's a whole different thing at a waterpark. I think she's self conscious enough about her own weight gain (thus wearing all the flowy dresses and only allowing Tim to film her from chest up) that this is why she won't be going anytime soon. And no Jenn = no Jackson, no matter how much he would love all the child play areas. His wants and needs never actually matter.
That is the saddest shit I’ve heard posted here

our son is addicted to water parks...loves the kids areas and loves to be in the rivers for HOURS. I’m not in my best shape...probably my worst...but I do it for him. Who cares what people think of my body? I’m not there to pick up a new husband or a sugar daddy or a side piece. I’m there for my FAMILY which is my priority

Reactions: 13

Jen237

Chatty Member
I believe the event they were late for was a sunrise safari that was exclusive for media. They were still at home, vlogging and laughing about it (thinking they'd get their own private safari) when they were supposed to be there and everyone was waiting on them.
I just caught up on that vlog, only watched the beginning, but the whole trip was payed for by Disney including all meals , including a savannah view room! These two fucks were late for their first activity, a savannah tour and missed it! Holding people up, how bloody rude, just laughing it out! Instead we were given a room tour where Tim complained about not enough USB ports and Jenn complained that there were no robes. Seriously no wonder Disney has dropped these unappreciative twits. 😡

CatMomof3

Chatty Member
View attachment 603036

Can we drop the couch next to the railing thing now? Can a kid Jackson's age make that leap and fall or jump over? Did they move it closer to the railing? Highly doubt it unless it slid over during use they don't make effort to re-arrange stuff.
Actually they did rearrange this area to make a playroom for Jackson (so he'll have one upstairs and one downstairs). Just look at the photo previously posted and you will see they moved the couch so that it backs up to the railing.