Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
I’m calling this episode

Rise of the Mumu

Jesus Jenn, burn that fucking dress

I LOVE how fucking entitled they are “we got a boarding pass for ROTR but Jackson had a doctors appointment so we missed our window”

WELL THEN GUESS WHAT SHITHEADS?! NO SOUP FOR YOU! You shouldn’t have made a boarding pass if you knew you had other plans

Holy shit I hate them

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 18

2020planner

VIP Member
Wait… so people on here are blocking people for comments they don’t like? Where have I heard that before?🤔

Don’t get your feelings hurt so easily that when someone forms an opinion you don’t like, you block them. Be better than Jenn.

People-do better.
Eh, I haven't clicked to "ignore" anyone on this thread, so you can unwad your panties or your jockstrap.

There's at least one on here that @HereForTheT3a22 and I agree on - that two other lovely rarely-commenting posters came out from the shadows to infer we were "mean girls" about while we were on few days' "hiatus" (funny timing, huh?) - BUT I actually haven't even "ignored" this person - or, again, anyone on here. This person has, so far, calmed down a bit (and it had nothing to do with opposing opinions, BTW, just more of a hugely overinflated ego and some contradictions)

Side note - I will be so happy when the fucking holier-than-thou "do better" line gets retired already. :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 17

omgucnt

VIP Member
Wait… so people on here are blocking people for comments they don’t like? Where have I heard that before?🤔

Don’t get your feelings hurt so easily that when someone forms an opinion you don’t like, you block them. Be better than Jenn.

People-do better.
Lol
I think it’s ok to block people you don’t enjoy reading comments from.
I personally haven’t but I can see why people do.
For example some people drone on about their personal life or maybe a youtuber I’m not interested in or don’t even know.

In fact I will break my no block rule and block you because you sound like a twat

sayonara

• Haha
  • Heart

SleepingMeh

Isn’t he old enough to eat granola?

Jenn: “I really think he’s going to start talking any day.”
Me: “Well, I sure as hell hope so.”

Uh dis!

Tim’s sunglasses tan line gets me every time.

Jenn’s skin...girl...sunscreen!!!

This just reminded me I was gonna get my son a Baby Yoda shirt at Target yesterday. Crap! Oh well, as if I need another excuse to go to Target.

Fix your pool, lazy ass!

This video is as disjointed as my post. 🤪

How is your life hectic? You don’t work and you both are at home!

So does Jenn want to be keto or vegan? Kinda opposite diets.

Oh shit, they are switching him front facing before age 2 even though that’s totally not recommended now.🍿

They didn’t even bring in the Target stuff until after he went to bed. These people would be fired from real jobs so fast considering they can’t handle life with one kid.

Fast forwarding...blah blah.

Jenn bitching about spending $10 on a pair of shorts for her child. But dropping $2k on a sweater for Timmy to wear in Florida is fine. 🙄

Comfortable girl summer. In a sweatshirt. In Florida. 🧐

Spaghetti strap booty short romper for Jenn. Get the eye-bleach ready, y’all!

Jenn wants a slide in the pool they don’t use.

It’s over! 🙌🏻

• Haha
  • Sick

bakerbetty

VIP Member
FFS stop ordering your glasses online and get them fitted by an opthamologist - and clean that damn house.

2021-06-07 (15).png

• Haha
  • Wow

Shazbot66

People-do better.
Look who charged in on their high horse! No, it’s the people that are incessantly rambling - repeatedly with posts mostly having NOTHING to do with topics of this thread. It becomes obnoxious at a certain point. It has less than zero to do with an opinion that differs, but way to judge!

But wait....people judging before they have all the facts....where have we seen that before??? Hmmmmm

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

LMH0906

Wasn't there a wine glass visible in a recent staycation vlog? Swan and Dolphin, i think?
Yes, when they ate their Shula's dinner in their room. She definitely drinks. I, and most other people, have no problem with that. It's the lies claiming that she doesn't that I have a problem with. Also, the wine cork container on her kitchen counter continues to fill up. Corks are an odd thing to collect for a non-drinker.

tpstyle

In the next vlog we’ll watch the trackers baby proof the house with padded bumpers everywhere while Buddy does a pole vault over the upstairs railing. These two are clueless.

Reactions: 16

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
I've been trying to get on as a data analyst at Disney for two years now...unfortunately I need to have the job title of "analyst" for at least a year before that will ever happen. They do have people crunching numbers on views and target demographics of channels.

As far as the baby care centers, we've used all of the baby care centers at each of the parks and they're freaking awesome. When my wife was pregnant they actually gave her a tour of each of the facilities and encourage expecting mothers to come in and take a break from the heat in the baby care centers.
Without giving away my current employer or position I can tell you I am very much aware of what Disney is looking for in analysts. You're too young: you exaggerate too much and are far too emotional for such a role. Try again in 5-10 years.

Also, do you really want to work with a company who outsources tech at the drop of a hat? Newest hired is newest fired.

• Heart

erry

VIP Member
Maybe bc I am sick and twisted, but I can’t help but wonder who blamed who for the boys accident. I’d love to be a fly on the wall in trackerland that night.😇
And Tim is annoying AF! When the kid was drinking the water from the spout in the pool, (by the slide) did anyone hear Tim telling the kid to drink from a different one? Like why can’t he play how he wants to play!!!! When He was happy just playing in the water and I guess Tim decided the boy needed to slide again. 🗣Tim he will slide when he wants to slide! You can’t control everything