Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MinnieGal24601

Yeah, now that you mention it, that's probably a really legit reason why she's spiraling downward. The loss of #hosted #media cred.

But I still think other things are brewing and may not having anything to do with that, or even Jackson. The two of them just are together TOO MUCH and too much - even with one's spouse - is not a good thing. You need SOME time apart.

Hell, I remember when I worked at Disney 20 years ago, I had a fellow CM in his 70s who got a job at Disney because he said both he and his wife were retired and if they spent 24x7x365 together, they'd end up hating one another!

I think that's what's happening to Tim and Jenn.
I think that is for sure the issue. Covid kept us all locked up with their family too much. My husband and I don’t argue much but the constant closeness started getting to us and we started to spat. As soon as we got our vaccine I started doing a girls night out each week with my friends and he started going to the movies and new projects. We haven’t had any issues since. Space is a good thing. Jenn needs to start driving so she can find herself independently from Tim.

Reactions: 10

leiarey

It was. Tyler is also their friend (he's shown up in vlogs before way back) but not sure how they met (can't remember).

Tyler is way too good for them. His dad is Ronnie McDowell (country star and who seems to know everyone in the business) and did that painting of the Trackers with Walt. Love it or hate it (the painting, that is), Ronnie is a great artist. https://ronniemcdowellart.com/

Jenn did him dirty with that thumbnail 🤣

• Haha

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
Another thing that absolutely fucking KILLS me is when Jenn is So SaD tO lEaVe BeCaUsE iTs So ReLaXiNG

I’m sorry I’m lost as to what about their lives is so exhausting or taxing that they require copious “relaxing” vacations from?!

ALSO, let’s not forget 2 ASSHOLES and an infant needed a 3 bedroom/3 bathroom cottage?!?!?!? I’m seriously still reeling from that
I'm still in awe over T & J each, on separate occasions recently, mentioning their retirement.

Their first born isn't even 2 yet, and they're already planning on how to pamper themselves above and beyond what they're already doing. How about investing in your child? He is the one sure-fire part of your future, unless you alienate him that is. As is, they have no one to look out for them as they get old.

Someone here recently asked why Jenn doesn't edit stuff out. (Sorry, no time to look back to quote) the answer is Jenn doesn't edit. Never has, never will. She uses cut/paste/upload. That's it.

Last edited:
  • Heart

CatMomof3

Chatty Member

who is this girl?!? (2:10 mark from 2014) she’s only making rice and beans but she had all the confidence in the world. New Money Jenn made that whole video of ppl being mean to her bc she “doesn’t know how to make rice” more lies 🥴

I missed that part. I remember her saying something about a friends party, and I also remember her saying something about the cousins party. But didn’t put those pieces together lol. But the visual you gave me was rather satisfying lololol
I also didn't get the impression that T&J hosted the party for Jackson's cousin. I got the impression they attended a party and he got to take a balloon home.

MinnieGal24601

Love that title!

Oh - and one other thing about Jenn's tweet above. When people responded to her and referenced calling the cops, she never disclosed anything about that. I'd sure as hell be calling the authorities if people were harassing me or targeted my or my families' homes in person.

Also - if what she said were REALLY true, wouldn't she and Tim, by default, have Jackson's security first and foremost in their minds and make the decision - again, based on what she SAYS happened - to keep him OFF the vlogs?

That's how you know it was all a lie. Because if it really happened and she was rattled by it (as anyone would be if it REALLY happened), it would be seared into your memory and you wouldn't be vlogging your child's birth to monetize it and then subsequently vlogging him every day of his life for creepy stans to salivate over.
Right! If people actually showed up at my house screaming at us for (having a baby?) there is no way I would put that kid on YouTube. Also, why would someone harass someone for having a baby? That doesn’t make any sense at all. People have babies every day. No one cares.

CatMomof3

Chatty Member
Not to age myself too much but I could plop my 30 lb 3 year old on the back seat with a seatbelt legally-no car seat required.
Yeah I know what you mean. My daughter outgrew her car seat (it was not safe at all--I shudder when I think how lax regulations were back then). When she was 3 she was strapped in the back seat in a booster seat which I know offered no protection if we were in a wreck.

Yep. Got to please the stans!

I also want to point out that when they test drove the Tesla they installed BJ’s car seat. This is where they could see if the Tesla suited their family needs. Plus Jenn was talking about a car big enough for 2 car seats!
I remember that. I think Tim was just so determined to get that car it didn't matter if the car seat really fit or not and it seemed like they had two car seats? They've bought so many things since this kid was born it is hard to keep up.

apojacks

VIP Member
Well gosh golly…
I now kinda want to go through all of their videos to see how many times they’ve reinvented themselves and the channel over the years. This seems to be the timeline I can piece together:

2010-2013: CKY2K/Jackass Tim
2013-2014: Asshole Tim
2015-2018: World traveling Trackers
2019: we’re going to be parents
November of 2019: were parents
December of 2019: were high rollers
January to March 2020: were travel planners
March 2020 to May 2020: home vloooooogs
June 2020 to August 2020: we don’t know what the fuck were doing
Late August 2020 to present: staycations because were lost as shit

• Haha
My daughter just looked at me and said, “my eyebrow hurts, do I have a bruise there?” My answer, “have you been standing on balloons near coffee tables?”.
She said no and had no idea what I was talking about, but man I had a good chuckle.

• Haha

VloggerCritic

VIP Member
New poll

Is Jen a 'Karen'?

A) Yes
B) No
C) I'm just here for the free beer
I like this poll idea but how about instead of letters you use the post like/reaction emojies? Sort of like this:

Vote by clicking the post reaction emoji next to your response:
Yes (y)
No :mad:
I'm just here for the free beer :ROFLMAO:

And I wish Tattle had features like actual poll and sticky posts but it's free so we get what we get.

• Haha

2020planner

VIP Member
George Floyd's death occurred on May 25th, it wasn't a big story until May 26th, it was probably May 28th that the FRE video was uploaded. My guess is that Disney and Universal contacted them on or around June 1st and told them that their status on the media list was in question, they did the apology video and Disney and Universal were like; "Not good enough." Does anyone know if they removed those videos?
Nah, I honestly don't think they were in "limbo" or anything like that on their status. Those places don't play those games like "oh, if you put out an apology and we think it's good enough, we won't can you."

I think they apologized to save face and, in the interim, people were emailing Disney and Universal. D and U reviewed the complaints, reviewed the past vlogs, reviewed the apology, and were probably like - nope, we just can't take that chance now with these two and probably just quietly dropped them by not inviting them to whatever future event was next (I can't remember what it was - some Halloween merch promo at Crystal Palace springs to mind).

Or, if they did get a notice, it was likely a short and sweet email and terminated the media cred. I still think there was never a call about anything being "in question." It was likely one and done. Poof! You're gone. 🤷‍♀️

And yes, I believe Trackers removed the vlogs. But these vlogs were talked about way back on Guru - especially is gay contagious - long before FRE was a thing and Jenn read on Guru.

So she could have taken them down then. She took down Skitty Skitty Bang Bang after it was talked about on Guru.

Last edited:
  • Heart

meganlizzie

My jaw literally dropped when I saw her feeding him whole grapes and i immediately ran here. You have to cut them in quarters to be safe. For as helicoptory as they are I’m shocked they don’t know that.

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
Two gems from the disgusting Stan page

this one where Jackson is looking at Jenn like the fucking moron that she is...I think Jackson has her number
7C7AD428-E81F-4512-A3FC-A024699E9F25.png

and this Stan decided to capture T&J’s best angle, their wide loads
144E68BA-1A26-4FBA-AEAA-9E2057C168C3.png

• Haha
  • Wow

CrazySquirrelLady

VIP Member
Love this comment -

Julie Vanerem
Julie Vanerem
12 hours ago
So, no more balloons because of a booboo, and no more coffee table... Ya'll got a whole lot more, a whole lot worse, ahead of you. Teach him how to take it in stride and learn not to do that next time. Just taking things away or trying to prevent him from getting hurt is counter productive, and honestly, it wont work, he is gonna stumble sometimes, in more ways then one. He has to know how to get through it. We raised 5. Let him play, let him fall, let him heal, let him learn and he will be just fine.
Wow, I’m surprised Jenn let that comment stay up 12 hours. Unless her plan is to leave them up so she can cry in the next video about all the people who were so mean to her.

2020planner

VIP Member
Last I saw, that space between the sofa and railing was filled with garbage boxes, easy, and fun to step on if you're a toddler.
EXACTLY! That's what I remember too!

I kinda liked them, so I looked them up on Target. They're $375 each, so $750 total. I don't like them THAT much. I do agree that they'll almost never use them.
I agree. We'll probably never see the chairs again.

They are seriously pissing money away at this point. $2,000 Nordic Track one week, $750 new chairs the next. Staycation after staycation in between.

Either they're making an obscene amount of money from YT - more than we could imagine OR they're just thinking more "things" will solve their issues.

The truth is probably somewhere in the middle (though I 100% believe they're running from something in their relationship) but there is an expiration date to all this - none of this YT stuff is sustainable as an income source, especially as they age and their seemingly tween fan base ages with them (and moves on).

Last edited:
  • Heart

Jen237

Chatty Member
Okay, sorry but I need to rant! At 18 months old Jackson should be swimming, not just splashing! Isn’t Tim a swim instructor and used to teach Children to swim?? .in Australia it is recommended that kids start swimming at 6 months as sadly there have been a number of backyard pool drownings over the years. But no, their own pool is a health hazard being full of algae! Much easier for these two to just buy plastic water toys. Jackson may like water but again not learning water safety. Odds on neither of them will look after these water toys and they will soon deteriorate never to be seen or used again😡

Southpaw33

VIP Member
If she is going to wear those lounge sets, she really needs to stop wearing the knot/bun in her hair. It makes her head look tiny and the rest of her huge. I think her hair must really be thinning and not great because she wears it up 24/7 now.

fulltilt72

Always 💕🤣

I don’t think there are many great minds for me to get along with in the PMM thread so I’m staying out of there 🤣🤣🤣

Awww I’m not in a similar age group but can I say…you sound like you are doing an AMAZING job! First of all you are listening to what she WANTS and not doing whatever you think is best. Second, you planned ahead and aren’t waiting until last minute. Third, you already thought of her by going the extra mile and ordering her some clothing and swimwear you think she’ll enjoy.

perhaps maybe a pedicure? To get her feet summer ready? If she’s into that kind of thing? And maybe instead of a full week maybe just a surprise day on the beach? Sometimes I’ve found the prospect of a full week trip is more work for us wives (packing, planning, laundry, and so forth)
Thanks! Yes we talked about heading over to Ft. Lauderdale Beach but the new swimming suites need to come first. She won't go in her current ones as they are probably 5 years old and the bottoms are starting to wear. I took the whole week off so we can go after her birthday as well. The boys bought her a nice recumbent exercise bike she has been wanting so that was just great. She is a low key country gal and enjoys the little things. I sent Bill and Lisa a message on their channel to give her 50th birthday shoutout. Hopefully it will be before or day of her birthday. She really likes them.
I asked Tim and Jen for a shout out but they want cash 😲😱😲😱 lol

• Wow
  • Haha