Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Southpaw33

VIP Member
She is wearing a pad or something. The way those shorts are tucked is diaper butt for sure.

She licked her teeth and picked her teeth with her tongue throughout the entire video! She really made herself the focus of this vlog.

She acted like $10 for Jackson's jean shorts was insane.

Other things that cost over $10:
That stupid bowl you ate at the beginning of the video
$40 to tie-dye two t-shirts (not well) at a Disney resort
$750 for two chairs you will never be home to sit in (two worthless chairs or 75 pairs of jeans shorts for Jackson 😂)

Reactions: 11

CrazySquirrelLady

VIP Member
They were so lucky Disney used to invite them to things and all the free stuff they gave them, then they started shitting on everything, then were surprised when they were taken off the media list! 😂

There’s a difference between being truthful about an experience and being downright ungrateful!
Since nothing is ever good enough for them, they just need to stay home in their cluttered house with the slimy pool and the dead lawn. Let the hosted staycations go to people who will enjoy and appreciate them.

• Heart

Anniebee

VIP Member
Maybe the past vlogs gave Disney the reason to drop them? Sounds like they took that relationship for granted big time.
I remember a media event at the Gran Destino Tower where I thought “blimey, they really aren’t very appreciative of that room and stay.”
They were sooo picky and made such a hoo haa about the noise their water bottle made
When it fell on the wooden floor. I feel like Disney might’ve been looking to drop them 🤷‍♀️

saraaaah90

VIP Member
I just had to comment on Jenn’s comment(🙌🏻) about the salad having less calories than a hot dog since it’s a salad. No Jenn, just because it’s a salad doesn’t mean there are less calories than a hot dog. Depending on the salad, some of them have more calories than a McDonald cheeseburger. With the crap that was in her and the portion size, I’m guessing she just ate around 800 calories

• Heart
  • Haha

2020planner

VIP Member

I feel like this article was written specifically with Tim in mind.
Love that title!

Oh - and one other thing about Jenn's tweet above. When people responded to her and referenced calling the cops, she never disclosed anything about that. I'd sure as hell be calling the authorities if people were harassing me or targeted my or my families' homes in person.

Also - if what she said were REALLY true, wouldn't she and Tim, by default, have Jackson's security first and foremost in their minds and make the decision - again, based on what she SAYS happened - to keep him OFF the vlogs?

That's how you know it was all a lie. Because if it really happened and she was rattled by it (as anyone would be if it REALLY happened), it would be seared into your memory and you wouldn't be vlogging your child's birth to monetize it and then subsequently vlogging him every day of his life for creepy stans to salivate over.

2020planner

VIP Member
I need some ideas...

My wonderful wife is turning 50 this week. Now we live down in S. Florida (Lauderdale area). No family around the area. I have already ordered her a wonderful strawberry cake from Publix and bought her some new tops and swimsuits from ww. She wants to go to a movie & then Cracker Barrel for dinner on the day of. I know there are ladies here in a similar age group and wanted your thoughts on if I should be doing something more. I did offer her a week at the beach over in Fort Myers or time at the parks but she declined those options. I'd like to make it special as both her parents are deceased now and my folks can't travel at the moment.
I think what you have planned is lovely! I love Publix's cakes!

Personally, I prefer quieter birthdays myself so I completely understand if she is happy with a movie and Cracker Barrel - and no week at the beach. Maybe that special beach week can be offered again for an upcoming anniversary?

(I LOVE Cracker Barrel too - and heck, one recent birthday, all I requested was just to go to Chipotle for lunch! LOL)

Maybe the past vlogs gave Disney the reason to drop them? Sounds like they took that relationship for granted big time.
I remember a media event at the Gran Destino Tower where I thought “blimey, they really aren’t very appreciative of that room and stay.”
They were sooo picky and made such a hoo haa about the noise their water bottle made
When it fell on the wooden floor. I feel like Disney might’ve been looking to drop them 🤷‍♀️
Yep. I wouldn't be surprised in the least if Disney was like "FINALLY! We have a legit reason other than 'we're just not into you anymore'!" 🤣

Of course, on the other hand, it's Disney and they really can do whatever, whenever they damn well please with a lowly vlogger. Vloggers are free advertising for them and nothing more. Completely expendable. They could have dropped the Trackholes at any time if they really felt they were being dicked over with shitty reviews.

• Heart

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
Honestly I feel like the half assed apology video was the final nail in their shit filled double wide coffins.

It was so forced and Jenn was SOOO fake the entire time. She didn’t even apologize, it was more so “I’m sorry that I got caught for being an asshole” type of apology.

CoolWhip

VIP Member
Warning for those with motion sickness, Jenn films a LOT of this vlog.

can’t have balloons but here enjoy these sweet balls of death all by yourself.

• Haha

Galorious

VIP Member
Or threatened herself?? I mean I think Jenn thinks too highly of herself to threaten suicide but isn’t that a possibility??

and the reason I say that she thinks highly of herself is because she is so cocky and arrogant. Anytime Tim references working out she acts like she is above the idea when she is the one who needs it most.

I could see Tim insisting she be out with him because he doesn’t want to feel responsible if she does something stupid
She may threaten herself to get his attention. After all she is no longer the centre of his world now he has his son. She used to be his Princess, the Hot Chick that he carried on supporting mentally and financially when she decided to be a lady of leisure. She bore his miracle child and made his life complete. Then her past caught up with her, the Twitter rants were one thing but that gaytastic flower sniffing scene probably burns in his mind. They were both to blame, of course, but she came off as the worst in those vlogs. And it cost him his media list driven lifestyle of kudos and Disney luxury. She's become a millstone and liability and they're back to mailing hotels and restaurants begging to be #hosted rather than invited on luxury vacations by the Mouse. Gotta sting. She's well and truly fallen off her pedestal and needs to keep his attention somehow. He's trying to keep her stable with unused hair tools and cruises that are really just vlogging content. It'd be a real holiday if they didn't vlog it but kept it private. They won't. I hope they don't try to have another kid to patch the cracks because it won't work.

peteykirch

VIP Member
Home Vlog we get 2 seconds happy Jackpot.

Jenn is showing off her healthy meal bowl...because she is all gungho on eating healthier.

We get like 30 ut dis out of Jackpot in the opening minutes.

They want to go to Target to buy a splash pad...because their pool isn't good enough.

Their friends had to reschedule.....sure thing Jan.

Their friends are inviting them over for a full English breakfast. Jenn explains that in the UK jelly is jello so they UK people get confused when we talk about PBJ

• Sad

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
Nah, I honestly don't think they were in "limbo" or anything like that on their status. Those places don't play those games like "oh, if you put out an apology and we think it's good enough, we won't can you."

I think they apologized to save face and, in the interim, people were emailing Disney and Universal. D and U reviewed the complaints, reviewed the past vlogs, reviewed the apology, and were probably like - nope, we just can't take that chance now with these two and probably just quietly dropped them by not inviting them to whatever future event was next (I can't remember what it was - some Halloween merch promo at Crystal Palace springs to mind).

Or, if they did get a notice, it was likely short and sweet email and terminated the media cred. I still think there was never a call about anything "being in question." It was likely one and done. Poof! You're gone. 🤷‍♀️

And yes, I believe Trackers removed the vlogs. But these vlogs were talked about way back on Guru - especially is gay contagious - long before FRE was a thing and Jenn read on Guru.

So she could have taken them down then. She took down Skitty Skitty Bang Bang after it was talked about on Guru.
I’m hoping that Disney and Universal just figure out a way to do away with vlogging altogether. It’s oversaturated and overplayed anyway.

Im sick of seeing these stupid fuckers in the parks and even Jackie and Nate have their annoying quirks

• Heart

Rebelle

VIP Member
I just caught up on that vlog, only watched the beginning, but the whole trip was payed for by Disney including all meals , including a savannah view room! These two fucks were late for their first activity, a savannah tour and missed it! Holding people up, how bloody rude, just laughing it out! Instead we were given a room tour where Tim complained about not enough USB ports and Jenn complained that there were no robes. Seriously no wonder Disney has dropped these unappreciative twits. 😡
They were pretty insufferable at this point too.
Like when Colin Robinson gets promoted and levels up his powers and becomes a super jerk. IYKYK
They basically leveled up from UO to Disney.

I still maintain that Jenn got pregnant on this trip.
At first I thought they were constantly on hotel stays bc they’re trying again and superstitious. Which is why they always want extra rooms. But now I believe there’s something else very wrong in their lives they’re running from.

2020planner

VIP Member
Shoutout to @SanDisk for starting this.

Does this list look pretty accurate now? I bet there's even more. :rolleyes:

1. Kayleigh Kill
2. Thor guy (earlier videos 2010 era)
3. Brock/Promise
4. Jones Family Travels
5. Chris Pratt dude
6. Jim and Nicole
7. Boomer
8. Justin Scarred
9. Kyle and Mary
10.Doug
11.Krispy S'mores
12.Disney Double Dose
13.Ronnie and Tyler McDowell

• Wow

omgucnt

VIP Member
Holy shit COVID was not kind to them

And yes, I know she also had a kid, but like in all seriousness, there comes a point where you need to take care of yourself
I feel like I need to point out I have super imposed those feet onto Jenn lol
They are not real!!!
And peep Timmys eye 👀

• Haha

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
I figured out why they bought those expensive chairs and it's not going to work.
Tim and Jenn are looking for adult sized versions of Jackson's stroller for themselves so they can camp out in comfort while Jackson plays in his pool.

The sun moves eliminating the usefulness of the canopy, there's no AC, they don't really look that well made. Lastly there's no staff: they don't have a chauffeur and no one will spoon feed their hamburgers to them. Mega fail.

I pulled up the vlog to see this pool setup as i thought it looked too small for him and stepped in right as Jackson's mom is using her pet name "Stinky" on him. She needs to take a good look at herself there before calling a toddler "Stinky" on camera for the world to mock.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10

Blessyourheart

VIP Member
Everything they do reeks of depression & an unhappy relationship. You can try and hide it, but it comes out. Have a friend who’s partner of 9 years abruptly left two months ago & my friend won’t get angry. He is trying to be nice, but you can tell he’s angry by other behavior.
You can’t hide from the hard parts of life, but man these two are trying & failing miserably.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10