Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
All the closeups of Jenn’s feet 😂 and hearing her struggling for the words to describe the queue experience. I kind of want to send them a thesaurus.
I’m surprised she didn’t throw a “wow this queue is DEEeeeeLisssHUsssss” because she has no other descriptive words in her vocabulary

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Rebelle

VIP Member
Just copying this over from the last thread, bc I posted after the new thread was made.

If she would just dry it, brush it, and put a little product in it I think I would be pretty left down. I know it is hot in Florida, i used to live there, but her hair isn’t thick. Leave it down!! Her pulling it up does nothing for her face.
Honestly, if she just tried a little bit it would be so much better. Wash, leave in conditioner/styling balm, dry and just learn some easy basic styles. It takes me 5 mins to wrap the front section of my hair in a twist and braid the rest. Even less to throw it up in a ponytail and pull a few strategic pieces down on purpose to compliment my face. She slicks her greasy hair completely back, very few people can pull that off. She constant looks like someone who stopped to run errands in the middle of cleaning the bathroom. Yet their house is a pit.

Dino Girl

Chatty Member
I don’t blame you for ending that relationship. Fucking gross!

And no Mama Bear’s, nobody wants to look at you breastfeeding your kids in public. Like at all. And the women who are like that for the most part in my opinion are insecure about SOMETHING in their lives.
As someone who breast fed in public (covered), I can assure you, I was never insecure. It's perfectly natural, and I cannot believe some people are so uptight about it.

• Heart
You know what I find funny? In a video prior to having Jackson, they said that their vlogs wouldn’t be about the baby. But here we are, they’re all about him which is not what I wanted to watch, he’s cute don’t get me wrong, but their fans are OBSESSED with him and it’s creepy and they are cringy!! I was a fan up until he was born. I didn’t like home vlogs but just stuff about Disney. I’m so glad I found other people to watch.

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
Holy shit. I was away for 3 days and you guys burned through 25 pages!! The slackers must have provided some epic topics. Fully admit I didn’t get through the last 20 pages of the last thread so I’ll just have to start fresh here 🤣🤣

• Haha

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
SeaWorld would be the only park to keep Tim on media. They are the erm Jenn of the theme park world if you catch my drift🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

2020planner

VIP Member
View attachment 603036

Can we drop the couch next to the railing thing now? Can a kid Jackson's age make that leap and fall or jump over? Did they move it closer to the railing? Highly doubt it unless it slid over during use they don't make effort to re-arrange stuff.
WTF. That was from 2018. Have you seen any recent vlogs? Doesn't look like that anymore. :rolleyes: (and don't tell us what to talk about either)

Needles?? 🤔
This was on the windowsill back in October 2020. Probably for Bandit but it was still on the sill loooong after Bandit passed away.

1622827660266.png

This made me chuckle because I feel like slowly but surely we are all “ignoring” the same person 🤣🤣🤣
I get the impression more will be added to that list soon enough. ;)

• Heart
  • Wow

peteykirch

VIP Member
Jesus effing Christ, Jenn chew with your mouth closed.

Also how do two people who have been vlogging for over a decade always forget tools of their trade i.e a tripod, etc.

Galorious

VIP Member
They took Jackson to the Doctor to get his eye checked. See Jenn this is why you need to drive!! I agree that they addressed it because folk were asking. Wonder if they now realise that them vlogging every minute of their day leaves them open to intense scrutiny. Not good, especially when they then clearly feel pressured to explain and justify everything that happened and what they did to remedy it/prevent it happening again. Kids fall. His perfect skin will get cuts and bruises. You'll feel bad but you need to let him grow and learn to take risks. You can't be over reacting this way. You banned balloons to preemptively placate your fans , oh look how great we are at parenting, and it backfired. They're calling you out! Decide who you want to be as parents and be those parents. You're not going to please all your mental stans all the time so stop inviting their goddam opinions on hoe you raise your kid. He's not a community project for the mentally and emotionally impaired.

OT Is there a way one can mute an individual on these threads? Asking for a friend
Yes. I have muted some. But I see the responses to their posts with a blanked out original quote and I end up clicking on the button to view it anyway 😂😂

• Haha

peedee

Chatty Member
Oh dear God...Jen picking her teeth with her tongue while she's talking starting at about 5:10 is the one of most sobbingly thing she could do on camera.
And UT DIS! is uttered about 50 times.

• Sick

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
Going through all the videos I missed starting with day 2 of their vero beach vacation

I didn’t know it was possible for jenn to look worse but then I got to bask in the beauty that is “sunrise Jenn” WOOF holy shit

I cannot believe they are eating inside?!? What changed besides the fact that they have been insane and overkill eating only outdoors

jenn has literally taken to just repeating whatever Tim says. She has zero unique thoughts of her own

Tim’s ocean footage is literally such trash why did he even bother and why did jenn leave it in the vlog

The Jenn slide footage was absolutely nightmare inducing 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

good lord @27:56 Tim showing off the tie dye shirts he made, he looks absolutely awful. How does jenn edit this shit and not notice?

“Friends” join them....sureeeeee. I think there should be an over/under for how long this friendship lasts

Why is jenns hump sooooo shiny?! Holy shit jenn it’s literally reflective

their talk of retiring made me want to vomit. Retire from what?

• Haha

omgucnt

VIP Member
They were so lucky Disney used to invite them to things and all the free stuff they gave them, then they started shitting on everything, then were surprised when they were taken off the media list! 😂

There’s a difference between being truthful about an experience and being downright ungrateful!

TeamFiddleFaddle

Chatty Member
Guys I have a confession to make...

My name is Nicole, my fiance is Jim.

Everytime I see "Nicole & Jim" on here I am mentally going.....cmon guys I told you we dont like them anymore 🤣😂🤣
HAHAHAHAHA

I am a Nicole and my husband is Jim. And I laugh every time I see them mentioned too!!!

Also........who were the people that gave Tim/Jenn that custom artwork? I vaguely remember the art and the vlog - were they close pals with those poor people as well?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

Tampa_Life

Chatty Member
My jaw literally dropped when I saw her feeding him whole grapes and i immediately ran here. You have to cut them in quarters to be safe. For as helicoptory as they are I’m shocked they don’t know that.
In the next video there's a 100% chance Jenn mentions the great advice they got in the comments and Tim gives his official pediatric opinion of that advice. They will give Jackson grapes on purpose and tell us how much he loves them.

TeamFiddleFaddle

Chatty Member
I've never seen 2 people, either at the old house with an outdoor inground pool, or at new Tracker "You-Tube-Mansion" with the fancy screened-in pool, that care so little about maintaining it. Geesh. Discontinue the meal delivery service and get a pool guy to come once a week. I know how hard it must be for them to literally not have full-time jobs and be unable to throw in a scoop of chlorine or run a pool filter.

Grusofsky96

“Jackson is going to start talking any day now”
Yeah the kid is just gonna be like uh dis uh dis uh dis, I’m fucking hungry fat bitch!

• Haha
  • Heart