Tim Tracker #23 Supersized Trackers at Portillo’s and the Sisterhood of Jen’s Widening Pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought the same thing! We spent the day at Disney Springs when my daughter was 14 months. After lunch we just layer the stroller back and she took an awesome hour nap while we walked around. Have they even tried to see if he will do that? I mean i would rather him be at home for once but it isn’t the end of the world if he needs to nap while they are driving or in the stroller. Kids do it all the time .
LOL!! I remember once when my son was little he would always sleep in his stroller. Once we were at HS and he was sleeping. Well, the street actors were out and they were doing this long skit. He slept right through it. He was almost 2 at the time and we learned quickly that when he slept, even for a few minutes, while we were in the park we didn't have to go back to the hotel.

Reactions: 3
I find it weird how they get so worked up about his nap time, too. I could understand if they were strict routine people, but they literally are a disorganized mess 24/7. My kids slept in the stroller like a champ. At parks we did have a little fan we would lean up against the top of the stroller and point in since we always went to Disney in July. 🥵 He would sleep right through everything. 😂

Reactions: 7
he is absolutely correct about water wings or swimmies unless they are a full puddle jumper with a float that goes around the torso with a strap between the legs they are extremely dangerous. Puddle jumpers are fine for playing in the pool but life jackets are a lot better because they provide floatation without restricting arm movement. He should get their pool cleaned and be teaching him water safety and swimming but he is basically a working single parent with a crappy part time babysitter who requires constant attention.

* I am also a lifeguard and swim instructor
Yes, this. I was a WSI for many years. The very first thing Jackson should be taught is to jump in the pool and immediately float on his back, IMO.

They also told their viewers that it was fine to spend the rest of checkout day enjoying the pool and amenities. They even admit that they didn't check but it should be fine. I took the 2 seconds to google it and it is ok but these two "travel experts" just give out information without actually doing research.

Reactions: 6
Look at the neck strain. She might have fomo of staycations but she sure doesn't look happy interacting with fans.

View attachment 601629
It looks like she's gritting her teeth.

They also told their viewers that it was fine to spend the rest of checkout day enjoying the pool and amenities. They even admit that they didn't check but it should be fine. I took the 2 seconds to google it and it is ok but these two "travel experts" just give out information without actually doing research.
They do whatever is convenient for them to include telling viewers to use the left lane when entering Universal no matter that it inconveniences TMs who park there.

I find it weird how they get so worked up about his nap time, too. I could understand if they were strict routine people, but they literally are a disorganized mess 24/7. My kids slept in the stroller like a champ. At parks we did have a little fan we would lean up against the top of the stroller and point in since we always went to Disney in July. 🥵 He would sleep right through everything. 😂
They will let him nap in the car while they're driving or at home. They do not let him nap in the stroller with all those fans. My child was content to nap in the stroller and when she was awake she walked with us until she got tired.

Reactions: 2
Definitely not i work in early childhood, he should be talking more, more independent playing, and feeding himself by now.

And he didn't do one for jen
it looks like they share t-shirts. She wears his shirts all the time.

Reactions: 5
A comment to FRE latest video.
Boy do people, including Disney staff, have the Bojos number. 😂😆😂
Hate to say, this is SOP for Disney with the larger units. Has nothing to do with being annoyed at the Slackers, although I'm sure there were a few CMs who were done with them. They need to schedule which housekeeper(s) will be in there to turn it around, and a big unit means an entire kitchen needs to be washed up as well as multiple bedrooms and bathrooms. I'm told a 2 bedroom unit takes 2-3 hours to clean properly during Covid times, a grand villa or cottage in this case will take even longer.

I can't believe that they don't have any water wings for Jackson. My son was using them by his age. He even had a little tube that he could float in. Also, they really need to get him swimming lessons since they have a pool in their backyard. I know that they have locks, but kids are sneaky and there are so many cases of kids drowning..... Since I know that you read here Jen, please look into swimming lessons for him.
Tim was a swim instructor and plans on teaching the baby. Water wings aren’t recommended by aquatics centers as they hinder the natural arm movement needed for swimming. He probably doesn’t want the baby to rely on them as a crutch. He should already be teaching Jackson with them having their own pool. The YMCA starts lessons at 6 mths.

Hate to say, this is SOP for Disney with the larger units. Has nothing to do with being annoyed at the Slackers, although I'm sure there were a few CMs who were done with them. They need to schedule which housekeeper(s) will be in there to turn it around, and a big unit means an entire kitchen needs to be washed up as well as multiple bedrooms and bathrooms. I'm told a 2 bedroom unit takes 2-3 hours to clean properly during Covid times, a grand villa or cottage in this case will take even longer.
Another reason it was stupid for them to book a 3 bedroom with the kitchen. They probably didn't use anything in the kitchen and now it had to be completely recleaned and they waited till 11 on the dot to leave.

Reactions: 6
Here she is with the fake smile again. And the kid just looks annoyed. Can’t blame him. I would be annoyed too if my parents were idiots.

64EBA7BE-EF9E-4785-8A81-5E6F2F255130.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Jenn and I weigh the same and are built the same. Difference between her and I is I lost my insurance this year so no more doctors for me. Jenn has money and access to get help and chooses not to. I know it’s my thyroid but I’m SOL getting help.

And COVID isn’t an excuse, because for MONTHS they were stuck inside with that kid and had AMPLE OPPORTUNITIES TO WORK ON HIS DEVELOPMENT. Sure COVID might have assisted in social delays but let’s see, at 18 months old he:
- Can’t feed himself
- Can’t grip things properly
- Barely can register emotions
- Can’t speak
- Doesn’t respond to his own bleeping name

So bleeping sick of COVID as an excuse for everything.
I feel like them calling him “Buddy” instead of “Jackson” may lead him to believe his name is Buddy. I wouldn’t be surprised if he says that before his actual name.

it looks like they share t-shirts. She wears his shirts all the time.
Well when you outgrow your own clothes.... 😂😂 TBH I steal my husband's shirts and hoodies all the time but that's because they are comfy. I'm a t-shirt fiend. 😂😂

OT - this came up on my suggested video feed. Did TTT do a Q&A specifically addressing the Disneyland Tokyo trip?
It did confirm that Tim was driving the train. Booked the hotel. And most likely the time of year they visited. Which happened to be Mother’s Day weekend. Steffy and Dave do address disappointment in the ride closures. But they don’t drone on and on about it like T&J did.

Oh. And did Tim really think that 18,000 yen for a hooded raincoat was just $18 US? He messed his pants when they discovered it was $180! 😂😆😂

Reactions: 4
I think it is also part of Jenn’s real housewives of Orlando Fantasy persona. We have a big house, stay at fancy resorts, eat at expensive restaurants, drive a Tesla, overdress to go to theme parks, and think we are better than everybody else so it is important to remain bitchy and standoffish.
Meanwhile, Orlando is FULL of VERY wealthy people and they’re poor in comparison. She acts like she’s the first wealthy person here, I say here cause I live in Orlando as well.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.