Tim Tracker #23 Supersized Trackers at Portillo’s and the Sisterhood of Jen’s Widening Pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Except for a lot of people...people like my wife and I...we can't organize playdates because the people we know who do have kids are just like us and are playing it safe. I am more referring to his lack of interaction with other kids because I don't know too many people save for the absolute crazies who are doing playdates.

Everything else is on them. I think they went in to having a kid thinking it would be easy. It's not. It's a lot of work. We're already potty training our son and it's not a picnic. I can't imagine how they are going to handle potty training the golden child.
So true. I know it sounds snarky but I think they thought it would be no harder than caring for their dogs. They seemed to have spent scant time around his brothers who had small children and I think they were in the mindset they weren't going to have children so they didn't need to pay any attention to how children behave.

I think it is also part of Jenn’s real housewives of Orlando Fantasy persona. We have a big house, stay at fancy resorts, eat at expensive restaurants, drive a Tesla, overdress to go to theme parks, and think we are better than everybody else so it is important to remain bitchy and standoffish.
You nailed it.

Reactions: 1
Jackson seemed so happy in the swimming pool video and running along with the sprinklers. I don’t understand how they don’t see his pure joy at those things and how shut down and unhappy he is in his buggy in the parks
Exactly. He was delighted playing with the water. Poor guy. I find them very odd parents. Drag him about busy parks, neglect his development but omg when it comes to nap time, everything stops because he NEEDS his nap.

Reactions: 7
he is absolutely correct about water wings or swimmies unless they are a full puddle jumper with a float that goes around the torso with a strap between the legs they are extremely dangerous. Puddle jumpers are fine for playing in the pool but life jackets are a lot better because they provide floatation without restricting arm movement. He should get their pool cleaned and be teaching him water safety and swimming but he is basically a working single parent with a crappy part time babysitter who requires constant attention.

* I am also a lifeguard and swim instructor
My husband is a good swimmer and he taught our daughter how to swim. I do not know how to swim. There was no opportunity when I was a kid. I was raised on a farm with farm ponds and cow tanks and dad forbid us from using those. Cows won't come up to drink if someone is in the water.

Do you think this was washed before they placed it back in the drawer? 😆
No.

Reactions: 4
Theory: So swim instructor Timbo doesn't trust his wife alone with his son in their pool? Perhaps that is why he can't quite finish the cleaning?

As has been said a bajillion times here they just need to return to TimBo going out to film most of the time with JennBo staying at home focusing on being a good mom.

I don't buy the FOMO excuse I think there was a choking incident and from then on they are together almost 24x7 with TimBo doing 90% of the parenting.

And going to throw this out there: when we make fun of Trackers don't take it personally. Exception might be if you are a public figure such as they are but even then I wish everyone here well. These threads are way better than current TTT videos.
I think Jenn does have FOMO. she was so happy getting to go down that waterside. He doesn't want to be stuck with a baby! She wants to be carefree and irresponsible like she's always been. Wait until HHN time. I'm desperate to see how she'll handle that. She loves HHN but is happily burning babysitter boats so unless Vero Beach Boys are good enough to babysit Jackson, or she has sister peachy across, she's gonna have to let Tim's folks babysit (they would and they'd love it!!) or she ain't going. I'm sure these vlogs bring in a few bucks and the way this pair are investing in expensive staycations, they need to cover HHN.

Reactions: 5
Hollywood Studios sighting. No masks and quite close to the stan. That backside is getting wider by the day.

1622737948673.png

1622737879066.png

• Haha
I think Jenn does have FOMO. she was so happy getting to go down that waterside. He doesn't want to be stuck with a baby! She wants to be carefree and irresponsible like she's always been. Wait until HHN time. I'm desperate to see how she'll handle that. She loves HHN but is happily burning babysitter boats so unless Vero Beach Boys are good enough to babysit Jackson, or she has sister peachy across, she's gonna have to let Tim's folks babysit (they would and they'd love it!!) or she ain't going. I'm sure these vlogs bring in a few bucks and the way this pair are investing in expensive staycations, they need to cover HHN.
I see them going. At night. With Jackson. Taking turns waiting outside the houses (suddenly his bedtime won’t matter) with zombies walking around freaking that baby out.

Reactions: 9
I see them going. At night. With Jackson. Taking turns waiting outside the houses (suddenly his bedtime won’t matter) with zombies walking around freaking that baby out.
with lots of complaints from Jenn about how the experience was ruined because of Jackpot

Exactly. They had no qualms about dragging him through the Velocicoaster queue, which to a little kid could be really scary.

Reactions: 2
Exactly. He was delighted playing with the water. Poor guy. I find them very odd parents. Drag him about busy parks, neglect his development but omg when it comes to nap time, everything stops because he NEEDS his nap.
I think nap time is more for them than for the well being of the kid.

Reactions: 6
Theory: So swim instructor Timbo doesn't trust his wife alone with his son in their pool? Perhaps that is why he can't quite finish the cleaning?

As has been said a bajillion times here they just need to return to TimBo going out to film most of the time with JennBo staying at home focusing on being a good mom.

I don't buy the FOMO excuse I think there was a choking incident and from then on they are together almost 24x7 with TimBo doing 90% of the parenting.

And going to throw this out there: when we make fun of Trackers don't take it personally. Exception might be if you are a public figure such as they are but even then I wish everyone here well. These threads are way better than current TTT videos.
And may I add - calling fellow forum members names because you disagree is uncalled for. :)

• Heart
Because they don't have to deal with him at naptime. Thats why they loooove it when he sleeps 3 hours.

Reactions: 3
Yupppp. It's a big reason why I can't stand to watch their videos anymore, the hyperfocus on insignificant details. No idea what the menu is for a resort restaurant or how big a room is or what the bed is like but without fail we get a USB and Commode count.

I think part of the popping tendons is she does this weird thing pushing her chin way out to look thinner and hide the double chin. Hmm, maybe I should try that ;):LOL:
I thought she had a pointy chin. She's definitely clenching her jaw though (the neck tendons are all showing). Jenn hates people and doesn't hide it well.

Reactions: 3
I thought the same thing! We spent the day at Disney Springs when my daughter was 14 months. After lunch we just layer the stroller back and she took an awesome hour nap while we walked around. Have they even tried to see if he will do that? I mean i would rather him be at home for once but it isn’t the end of the world if he needs to nap while they are driving or in the stroller. Kids do it all the time .

I thought the same thing! We spent the day at Disney Springs when my daughter was 14 months. After lunch we just layer the stroller back and she took an awesome hour nap while we walked around. Have they even tried to see if he will do that? I mean i would rather him be at home for once but it isn’t the end of the world if he needs to nap while they are driving or in the stroller. Kids do it all the time .
Kids can sleep without crib, blanky, paci, safety wrap, ankle monitor, calming lights, fan, AC, white noise machine, mom and dad running in seconds after wake up???

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.