Tim Tracker #23 Supersized Trackers at Portillo’s and the Sisterhood of Jen’s Widening Pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cant believe they have all that money and they cheaped out and shared a room with scruffy Steffy and Dave in Japan.
That room must have stunk!
That trip was such a disaster. The lack of research and unwillingness to learn anything. If that was my only exposure to Toyko I'd never want to go.

Reactions: 4
Cant believe they have all that money and they cheaped out and shared a room with scruffy Steffy and Dave in Japan.
That room must have stunk!
It’s hardly surprising their relationships weren’t the same after. I think most friendships would struggle with 2 weeks all 4 of you in one room and together 24/7

Reactions: 1
This is from the May 2018 trip to Tokyo with Krispy S’mores. Jenn looks good here. Though I doubt she fits the cute Marie pink sweatshirt anymore.🤷🏻‍♀️

Note: this is the period of time when T&J were like able. They started changing later that year when the #Hosting started. Now they are oblivious, entitled, lazy, grifter jerks.
There is a distinct and noticeable shift once they got removed from Disney and Universal’s media lists

Reactions: 3
Unfortunately, having a child during the era of COVID is kinda bullshit because you can't really do the things that you would have normally done prior to COVID. Our son goes to daycare though. So I guess he is kinda getting those interactions.

Read the follow up...I did say that I was exaggerating, but she is closer to 300 than she is 200.
Jenn and I weigh the same and are built the same. Difference between her and I is I lost my insurance this year so no more doctors for me. Jenn has money and access to get help and chooses not to. I know it’s my thyroid but I’m SOL getting help.

And COVID isn’t an excuse, because for MONTHS they were stuck inside with that kid and had AMPLE OPPORTUNITIES TO WORK ON HIS DEVELOPMENT. Sure COVID might have assisted in social delays but let’s see, at 18 months old he:
- Can’t feed himself
- Can’t grip things properly
- Barely can register emotions
- Can’t speak
- Doesn’t respond to his own bleeping name

So bleeping sick of COVID as an excuse for everything.

Reactions: 12
I can't believe that they don't have any water wings for Jackson. My son was using them by his age. He even had a little tube that he could float in. Also, they really need to get him swimming lessons since they have a pool in their backyard. I know that they have locks, but kids are sneaky and there are so many cases of kids drowning..... Since I know that you read here Jen, please look into swimming lessons for him.
Tim used to be a kids swim instructor, so there is no excuse!

Reactions: 7
Jenn and I weigh the same and are built the same. Difference between her and I is I lost my insurance this year so no more doctors for me. Jenn has money and access to get help and chooses not to. I know it’s my thyroid but I’m SOL getting help.

And COVID isn’t an excuse, because for MONTHS they were stuck inside with that kid and had AMPLE OPPORTUNITIES TO WORK ON HIS DEVELOPMENT. Sure COVID might have assisted in social delays but let’s see, at 18 months old he:
- Can’t feed himself
- Can’t speak

I’m sorry that happened to you. When I didn’t have insurance and I needed to get checkups, Planned Parenthood was an unbelievable resource for me. I’m pretty sure they’ll do thyroid screenings too. I know some feel it’s controversial, my mother included. Until I told her they kept me healthy with regular cancer screenings, checkups, and affordable birth control when I was close to broke, no insurance, living check to check on my own. I was too proud to ask for help. Hopefully, you find some resources to help.

- Can’t feed himself
- Can’t speak

Except for a lot of people...people like my wife and I...we can't organize playdates because the people we know who do have kids are just like us and are playing it safe. I am more referring to his lack of interaction with other kids because I don't know too many people save for the absolute crazies who are doing playdates.

Everything else is on them. I think they went in to having a kid thinking it would be easy. It's not. It's a lot of work. We're already potty training our son and it's not a picnic. I can't imagine how they are going to handle potty training the golden child.

Tim said a while ago that he’s against swimmies for his kid. He claims that they are terrible for kids that don’t know how to swim. God forbid Jackson should do something fun. It’s not teaching him how to swim, Tim. It’s for safety and so the parents don’t have to hold on to the child constantly in the pool. That’s why jenn said she wanted a zero entry pool...it’s less work for them as parents. He can splash at the shallow end. Without swimmies in their own pool, Jackson can’t do anything. They have to constantly hold him and that’s too much work for them. Literally every child I know has had swimmies at one point and go on to swim without them just fine. It’s just Tim thinking he knows better and once again holding Jackson back from one more thing. The pool is in their back yard!!

Tim said a while ago that he’s against swimmies for his kid. He claims that they are terrible for kids that don’t know how to swim. God forbid Jackson should do something fun. It’s not teaching him how to swim, Tim. It’s for safety and so the parents don’t have to hold on to the child constantly in the pool. That’s why jenn said she wanted a zero entry pool...it’s less work for them as parents. He can splash at the shallow end. Without swimmies in their own pool, Jackson can’t do anything. They have to constantly hold him and that’s too much work for them. Literally every child I know has had swimmies at one point and go on to swim without them just fine. It’s just Tim thinking he knows better and once again holding Jackson back from one more thing. The pool is in their back yard!!
he is absolutely correct about water wings or swimmies unless they are a full puddle jumper with a float that goes around the torso with a strap between the legs they are extremely dangerous. Puddle jumpers are fine for playing in the pool but life jackets are a lot better because they provide floatation without restricting arm movement. He should get their pool cleaned and be teaching him water safety and swimming but he is basically a working single parent with a crappy part time babysitter who requires constant attention.

* I am also a lifeguard and swim instructor

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Jackson seemed so happy in the swimming pool video and running along with the sprinklers. I don’t understand how they don’t see his pure joy at those things and how shut down and unhappy he is in his buggy in the parks

Reactions: 8
Tim used to be a kids swim instructor, so there is no excuse!
Swim lessons should have started when JP was an infant. Floaties, water wings can give a false sense of security which is why they need to clean their pool and teach him how to help himself in case of an emergency.

Reactions: 6
The Trackers probably think they are above those other vloggers and probably because of their higher subscriber numbers.
And have done for some time. Looking back on old vlogs, they hung out with Brock and Promise, Disco Liz, ViewfromtheCheapSeats etc. None of them mentioned in years. Then DisneyDoubleDose, Sparkly Nicole and Jim. Honestly Liz, Claire and Nicole are all beautiful, kind souls and the Trackers must have done something pretty crappy end those friendships. Personally I think they're all better off without the Trackers, whom I can almost bet judge someone's value very differently than these lovely ladies do.

Reactions: 2
Theory: So swim instructor Timbo doesn't trust his wife alone with his son in their pool? Perhaps that is why he can't quite finish the cleaning?

As has been said a bajillion times here they just need to return to TimBo going out to film most of the time with JennBo staying at home focusing on being a good mom.

I don't buy the FOMO excuse I think there was a choking incident and from then on they are together almost 24x7 with TimBo doing 90% of the parenting.

And going to throw this out there: when we make fun of Trackers don't take it personally. Exception might be if you are a public figure such as they are but even then I wish everyone here well. These threads are way better than current TTT videos.

Reactions: 5
Except for a lot of people...people like my wife and I...we can't organize playdates because the people we know who do have kids are just like us and are playing it safe. I am more referring to his lack of interaction with other kids because I don't know too many people save for the absolute crazies who are doing playdates.

Everything else is on them. I think they went in to having a kid thinking it would be easy. It's not. It's a lot of work. We're already potty training our son and it's not a picnic. I can't imagine how they are going to handle potty training the golden child.
I just hope they don’t film him potty training. That doesn’t need to be on YouTube.

I just hope they don’t film him potty training. That doesn’t need to be on YouTube.
I mean we've already gotten edited vlogs of his birth, bathing him and updates on burps/blowouts/farts so I would be shocked if potty training vlogs aren't up next.

Reactions: 5
There is a distinct and noticeable shift once they got removed from Disney and Universal’s media lists
I agree. They were really pretending to be awesome people when they were on the lists and now we see them more for who they really are.

Disney's not about to leave money on the table these days. Of course they're charging :) I and many others would also want Disney to pay for our fuel if others are getting "fill ups" for free.

Well off families are having life guards come to their home to teach in private. I can't see Jenn teaching Jackson anything other than how to lay on the sofa and look like a dead body. Tim would either have to take him to lessons or teach him himself. Dude thinks too much of himself these days to bother getting in the pool.

Think they'd allow anyone past the front door? I doubt it.
I did some further research. Charging was free until March 2018. Last time we went we stayed at Coronado Springs which was undergoing construction (Gran Destino Tower wasn't completed yet). It irked me that the good parking spaces were taken up by construction workers who did not pay to park at the resort. I was a paying guest and had to park in the north 40.

Last edited:
I agree. They were really pretending to be awesome people when they were on the lists and now we see them more for who they really are.
I think it is also part of Jenn’s real housewives of Orlando Fantasy persona. We have a big house, stay at fancy resorts, eat at expensive restaurants, drive a Tesla, overdress to go to theme parks, and think we are better than everybody else so it is important to remain bitchy and standoffish.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.