Tilly Cutler #2 New man found, she's Cornwall bound!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know in a very old Q&A about her lump of an ex she said something about chatting on MSN messenger - I assumed they met there? This YOLO shite she spouts every five minutes is so dangerous - if anything her job would teach her about the fragility of life and relationships and how your family won't always be around. How does she think A&E/hospice etc. nurses and doctors manage to function normally? They usually buy a motorbike or something to feel reckless and free, not uproot their small child away from her whole life to move hours away to be with a fella she's known in the romantic sense for a few weeks. I'm sure her Mum knows it'll all end in tears but I expect Tilly is one of those kids that can't be told anything....because YOLO 🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I'm not a violent person but God forgive me she needs a high five with a fuckin chair!! She annoys the piss out of me with her YOLO. She's full of tit and would drop anyone including her daughter for her own happiness.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I know in a very old Q&A about her lump of an ex she said something about chatting on MSN messenger - I assumed they met there? This YOLO shite she spouts every five minutes is so dangerous - if anything her job would teach her about the fragility of life and relationships and how your family won't always be around. How does she think A&E/hospice etc. nurses and doctors manage to function normally? They usually buy a motorbike or something to feel reckless and free, not uproot their small child away from her whole life to move hours away to be with a fella she's known in the romantic sense for a few weeks. I'm sure her Mum knows it'll all end in tears but I expect Tilly is one of those kids that can't be told anything....because YOLO 🤣
Couldn’t agree more with you! She’s like a petulant teenager I would imagine! But she’ll learn the hard way! I hope for her young daughters sake it works out! If she moves in with him after what will it be 6 weeks or so she’s reckless and irresponsible as a parent and I for one as the other parent or a grandparent would be concerned but I reckon she’s so desperate for a man in her life she’ll do whatever!

I'm not a violent person but God forgive me she needs a high five with a fuckin chair!! She annoys the piss out of me with her YOLO. She's full of tit and would drop anyone including her daughter for her own happiness.
After following her more in recent months I’m in agreement more. This whole Cornwall move after a matter of weeks with a guy she hasn’t been in touch with since school with her having such a young impressionable daughter I can’t get my head round! If was just her then yeah go for it and if goes belly up so be it! But not with a young child! Selfish selfish stupid woman! Her ex needs to intervene if he had any sense for his daughters sake!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Couldn’t agree more with you! She’s like a petulant teenager I would imagine! But she’ll learn the hard way! I hope for her young daughters sake it works out! If she moves in with him after what will it be 6 weeks or so she’s reckless and irresponsible as a parent and I for one as the other parent or a grandparent would be concerned but I reckon she’s so desperate for a man in her life she’ll do whatever!
She's so desperate to get as far away from Ed 1 that I don't think she's even over him. It's as though she needs to prove to him that she's still attractive and men want her.

After following her more in recent months I’m in agreement more. This whole Cornwall move after a matter of weeks with a guy she hasn’t been in touch with since school with her having such a young impressionable daughter I can’t get my head round! If was just her then yeah go for it and if goes belly up so be it! But not with a young child! Selfish selfish stupid woman! Her ex needs to intervene if he had any sense for his daughters sake!
My thoughts exactly, if she was on her own and it didn't work out she would just re-build her life without it impacting on anyone else but if it goes tits up, I worry for her daughter as obviously she is bound to form a bond with this guy. Also, he has children too so I doubt their mother will be happy if they get hurt

Last edited:

She would have taken any man for sure, I'd say she hasn't thought this through but just jumped at the first nice guy. She has put on a lot of weight and probably thinks it's great he likes her for her

When she was with Ed 1, they were always eating out as they loved their food and fancy restaurants. The new guy looks too much like him and looks like he loves his food too. Tilly won't worry so much about her weight now as he loves her no matter how she looks

Her relaxing about her weight might do her the world of good and she finally has validation from a man so double YOLO-yay. The recklessness of it where her child is concerned though…lunacy.

Reactions: 5
Her relaxing about her weight might do her the world of good and she finally has validation from a man so double YOLO-yay. The recklessness of it where her child is concerned though…lunacy.
I actually think Tilly is a pretty girl without all the heavy makeup so I was shocked when he hooked up with the other woman. Dog rough🤦‍♀️

I wonder what his story is. As he is doing the same thing here. He has young (I'm guessing they are young) child/children. Moving in another woman he's known since August and been on 4/5 dates. Just because you knew of them in school means jack tit, especially when there is young children and a huge move involved! How and why is he comfortable with all this, what is going on?

I wonder what his story is. As he is doing the same thing here. He has young (I'm guessing they are young) child/children. Moving in another woman he's known since August and been on 4/5 dates. Just because you knew of them in school means jack tit, especially when there is young children and a huge move involved! How and why is he comfortable with all this, what is going on?
I can’t help thinking there is more to it myself! She’s acting like a man eater ever time some random man enters her life! Clingy needy doing all the chasing after them. First Texas now Cornwall! He obviously makes her comfortable in her own skin hence the big weight gain she was never going back to last year with the Texan guy! She just makes herself look stupid to her followers saying one thing then doing the opposite! I think she’s very insecure and her ex damaged her badly mentally which I get but there’s bad decisions and then pure reckless decisions which impact others!

Tilly seems like hard work so looks really aren't everything
Agree! A person can be absolutely stunning but if they are demanding attention clingy and needy most of the time I’d find it exhausting!

Reactions: 2
I reckon 100% moving in with him as she's only ever spoken about trying to secure a new school for Athena, nothing about renting a new place. She's so blind to what she's actually doing and how it will affect those around her.

I reckon 100% moving in with him as she's only ever spoken about trying to secure a new school for Athena, nothing about renting a new place. She's so blind to what she's actually doing and how it will affect those around her.
Yeah I noticed that she’s not mentioned a house or apartment flat etc to find! Absolute idiot moving her 4/5 year old daughter in with someone she’s know literally a few months! As I said her daughters father should be intervening at stopping it until she’s know him say 12montjs but also he’s met him! My ex insisted on that and I was absolutely ok with that and when my ex entered into a stable relationship I met the woman he was moving into his house! We all had a mutual respect for all our 5 kids combined!

I’m interested to see it all unfold tbh!

Yeah I noticed that she’s not mentioned a house or apartment flat etc to find! Absolute idiot moving her 4/5 year old daughter in with someone she’s know literally a few months! As I said her daughters father should be intervening at stopping it until she’s know him say 12montjs but also he’s met him! My ex insisted on that and I was absolutely ok with that and when my ex entered into a stable relationship I met the woman he was moving into his house! We all had a mutual respect for all our 5 kids combined!

I’m interested to see it all unfold tbh!
Great co parenting🥰

So will he be taking on the childcare duties that her mum and nan did, very odd if that's the case. I wouldn't want my child left with someone they hardly know

Last edited:
Great co parenting🥰

So will he be taking on the childcare duties that her mum and nan did, very odd if that's the case. I wouldn't want my child left with someone they hardly know
Yes there are far too many stories of men grooming single mums just to get access to their children. Makes my skin crawl. Todd could be perfectly lovely and innocent, but after such a short time nobody knows.
Tilly says she knew him at school but that means nothing. A guy I knew from school is currently going through the courts for rape, and not for the first time...but at school he was a lovely normal guy, very attractive always had a beautiful gf. People change, life experiences change people and tilly won't have seen what life has dealt him in those years since school.

Reactions: 3
I had a look at the time and the only funeral jobs that were open/had closed recently near where he lives were all part time. I really hope for her daughter’s sake she’s not moving in with him - not suggesting anything untoward about him at all (and legit hope it all works out) but it would be so irresponsible.

Yes there are far too many stories of men grooming single mums just to get access to their children. Makes my skin crawl. Todd could be perfectly lovely and innocent, but after such a short time nobody knows.
Tilly says she knew him at school but that means nothing. A guy I knew from school is currently going through the courts for rape, and not for the first time...but at school he was a lovely normal guy, very attractive always had a beautiful gf. People change, life experiences change people and tilly won't have seen what life has dealt him in those years since school.
Exactly! And that’s where her ex needs to step in …. I’m sorry TLC but this is way too soon for the sake of your daughter! You do not come first where kids are involved TLC end of if you read these comments!