Tilly Cutler #2 New man found, she's Cornwall bound!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well she did spend a whole week looking after her on holiday so needs time to be TLC YOLO
Mmm bet she didn’t look after her all the time whilst off taking her photos! No sign of Athena in the sea on the boat trip either so TLC YOLO even on holiday as and when she wanted I reckon

Reactions: 2
Defo moving in with him. She’s just mentioned new job and new school but nothing about a house and she’s selling all her furniture. It’s not normal behaviour at all.

Yea you seeing a Cornish pasty in Asda is a sign you should move your daughter 5 hours away….is she ok!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
What is that stupid voice all about😡 it's a sign guys. I wish she would give that coat and karen millen dress away I'm sick hearing about it, it's hardly high end designer.
She said she's a risk taker, she has done nothing since i first saw her except travel to top tourist destinations that 18 year olds go to alone on a gap year, she's hardly solo hiked through Africa

• Haha
I used to quite like her but she’s annoying me so much lately with this ridiculous move.

Reactions: 3
Cornish pasty, its a sign guys🤦‍♀️ No Tilly, it's only a sign that you're a bleeping dick ditching your family, home and job for a guy you've had 5 dates with.

• Heart
Sorry but she needs help seeing a cornish pasty thinking its a sign to move away wtf

i wonder what her family think of this ?

Reactions: 1
Sorry but she needs help seeing a cornish pasty thinking its a sign to move away wtf

I'm sorry but I used to really like Tilly but I just can't understand her way of thinking, it's not normal behaviour. Why not just carry on as they are for 6/12 months and then make a decision. Soft cow, too bleeping desperate for a man.

I'm sorry but I used to really like Tilly but I just can't understand her way of thinking, it's not normal behaviour. Why not just carry on as they are for 6/12 months and then make a decision. Soft cow, too bleeping desperate for a man.
Yeah same i related to her in a lot of ways but the last year or so i cant its like shes desperate for a mans validation not exactly like a 9 hour flight away either so dont know why they couldnt just be long distant and visit each other i dont get why shes moving in so quickly

Indeed, why not enjoy flirting and dating and nights away for a while instead of lumping yourself and your insecurities down on top of him. Mix that with everyday mundane life and they miss out on the exciting dating bit and go straight to gas bills and dirty socks lol

Reactions: 8
Defo moving in with him. She’s just mentioned new job and new school but nothing about a house and she’s selling all her furniture. It’s not normal behaviour at all.

Yea you seeing a Cornish pasty in Asda is a sign you should move your daughter 5 hours away….is she ok!
Just seen her latest update
Yep agree 100%
She’s off her head!
Everyone is supportive!
I bet those that are normal aren’t….I can imagine a few options have been shared with her but it’s me me me in the world of TLC
It’s actually making me dislike her for being so blind about moving her daughter potentially in with a man she has only met probably a couple of times!

I used to quite like her but she’s annoying me so much lately with this ridiculous move.
Same! Lost all respect for her as a parent!

I would imagine last week on the holiday some conversations took place! I wonder if he’s been up to Yorkshire to meet her Dads family! Doubt it. It seems she’s doing all the chasing after him down to Cornwall! Absolutely off her head!

Absolutely…just watched her updates! She’s definitely moving in with this guy I reckon with her 5 year old daughter whose met him probably twice! Such bad parenting in my opinion

Yeah same i related to her in a lot of ways but the last year or so i cant its like shes desperate for a mans validation not exactly like a 9 hour flight away either so dont know why they couldnt just be long distant and visit each other i dont get why shes moving in so quickly
Because she’s selfish and all about her needs! That’s what I now think of her irrational behaviour

Last edited:
Ok so this may sound brutal so im aware some might not agree

i get what happened with ed probarly traumatised her it was such a crappy thing for him to do and thats probarly is why she acts like she does but how long can you use that as an excuse to act like a teenager ? stop being so selfish and think of your god dam daughter i mean your moving her in with a man who could be anyone and have any intentions you havent seen this man for years personally id be doing background checks sounds like the start of some true crime drama

Reactions: 5
Ok so this may sound brutal so im aware some might not agree

i get what happened with ed probarly traumatised her it was such a crappy thing for him to do and thats probarly is why she acts like she does but how long can you use that as an excuse to act like a teenager ? stop being so selfish and think of your god dam daughter i mean your moving her in with a man who could be anyone and have any intentions you havent seen this man for years personally id be doing background checks sounds like the start of some true crime drama
Not brutal at all
Absolutely agree with you!
It’s total madness if she’s doing that!
I feel she’s avoiding saying where she is going to be actually living as she’ll get some backlash surely from some of her followers!
It will all unfold in the next few weeks anyway!
I don’t get how her ex is allowing his daughter to move in with a guy he knows nothing about!
It’s concerning watching it if I’m being honest and sometimes I think I shouldn’t but I’m intrigued at her irresponsible behaviour!

Yes it was awful what happened but was it not quite a few years ago, you need to get over it because it's not going to disappear. What if it happens again or the relationship just goes tits up, where is Athena's head going to be then left with an even more unstable mother. Yes, we need to take a number of risks in life but she is carrying a lot of unsorted baggage into something else

What normal person moves in with someone they've only met 5 times🤷‍♀️ It's actually given me a brain ache trying to understand her way of thinking and he must be as mental as her as he's got 2 kids as well. I bet his kids live with their mum.
She's been the one doing all the chasing, he's probably sitting back laughing his knob off whilst she's running about like a headless chicken selling furniture and clothes. I can see him living in a flat and not got enough space for all her tit.

Yes it was awful what happened but was it not quite a few years ago, you need to get over it because it's not going to disappear. What if it happens again or the relationship just goes tits up, where is Athena's head going to be then left with an even more unstable mother. Yes, we need to take a number of risks in life but she is carrying a lot of unsorted baggage into something else
I reckon she thinks the only way to get over what happened to her is to start another relationship. Can anyone remember earlier in the summer when she went away to Kent to meet a friend for lunch but then spent the evening and following day alone🤦‍♀️Obviously a blind date that didn't go well. What a desperate individual, it's very sad

Last edited:
  • Heart
What normal person moves in with someone they've only met 5 times🤷‍♀️ It's actually given me a brain ache trying to understand her way of thinking and he must be as mental as her as he's got 2 kids as well. I bet his kids live with their mum.
She's been the one doing all the chasing, he's probably sitting back laughing his knob off whilst she's running about like a headless chicken selling furniture and clothes. I can see him living in a flat and not got enough space for all her tit.

I reckon she thinks the only way to get over what happened to her is to start another relationship. Can anyone remember earlier in the summer when she went away to Kent to meet a friend for lunch but then spent the evening and following day alone🤦‍♀️Obviously a blind date that didn't go well. What a desperate individual, it's very sad
I think this too but at what point do u go this happened nearly 5 years ago i need to probarly deal with that tit

I feel like ive seen people on this thread use that as an excuse for her to do what shes doing however shes not the only one to have gone through it

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad

Imagine standing next to the pizza section and thinking its a sign to move to Italy. She's lost the plot

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think this too but at what point do u go this happened nearly 5 years ago i need to probarly deal with that tit

I feel like ive seen people on this thread use that as an excuse for her to do what shes doing however shes not the only one to have gone through it
She's desperate to get away from everything to do with Ed 1 and start a new life. No matter what she does, she'll always be connected to him because of Athena. She really is pathetic and acting like a child
Why would she even want to be in the same business as him and his new partner 🤷‍♀️ Shes a fully qualified makeup artist so surely that's more up her street

She's desperate to get away from everything to do with Ed 1 and start a new life. No matter what she does, she'll always be connected to him because of Athena. She really is pathetic and acting like a child
Like at the time it must have been awful but i think she needs to realise happiness within herself is so much more important then trying to find it in someone else

• Heart
Like at the time it must have been awful but i think she needs to realise happiness within herself is so much more important then trying to find it in someone else
100% agree with you. You have to find peace and happiness within yourself first. Shes jumping into the fire head first and it makes me scared for her