Tilly Cutler #2 New man found, she's Cornwall bound!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“I have missed this man so much”. You’ve been on what, 4 dates? You’ve managed over 30 years without him Tilly, and up to just 2 month ago you weren’t even with him, get a grip.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
“I have missed this man so much”. You’ve been on what, 4 dates? You’ve managed over 30 years without him Tilly, and up to just 2 month ago you weren’t even with him, get a grip.
But she has waited so long and deserves this🤭 i wonder how many nights she has spent on dating apps in the past

Reactions: 3
But she has waited so long and deserves this🤭 i wonder how many nights she has spent on dating apps in the past
I don’t think those provocative tiktoks were for our benefit, put it that way 🤣 Really hope she isn’t silly enough to move in with him - it’d be so unfair on Athena especially when he has children too. It’s a lot for a little one to adjust to, particularly when she’s just been separated from everyone she knows and loves so her her mum could grab life by the balls 🙄

I don’t think those provocative tiktoks were for our benefit, put it that way 🤣 Really hope she isn’t silly enough to move in with him - it’d be so unfair on Athena especially when he has children too. It’s a lot for a little one to adjust to, particularly when she’s just been separated from everyone she knows and loves so her her mum could grab life by the balls 🙄
That's all irrelevant to her, she needs a man don't you know.

Reactions: 2
You can guarantee the soft cow jumped into bed with him on their 2nd date as no mention of staying in hotel apart from the night before when she stayed in Bristol and then all the gushy photos and quotes over her perfect weekend.She comes across as so needy, like she can't live without an Ed lookalike. She definitely applied for the funeral director job after that weekend, one way of keeping her claws in. He just reminds me of someone who works as a butcher or on a construction site (nothing wrong with either profession btw). They look so sickly sweet makes me want to be 🤢

Reactions: 1
Even if she did hop into bed with him first night that’s her own business but uprooting a child to play happy families with a bloke you’ve known for ten minutes is so selfish, and stupid. He might be the loveliest guy in the world but even so, Athena should come first.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She said when she did her big announcement that between hols and days off she only had a handful of days left at work. She could well finish this week.

Reactions: 4
I have visions of her daughter being sent back to the West Midlands for ‘school’ in the next year or two. Full-time single parenting with no support will interfere with her social life.

You can guarantee the soft cow jumped into bed with him on their 2nd date as no mention of staying in hotel apart from the night before when she stayed in Bristol and then all the gushy photos and quotes over her perfect weekend.She comes across as so needy, like she can't live without an Ed lookalike. She definitely applied for the funeral director job after that weekend, one way of keeping her claws in. He just reminds me of someone who works as a butcher or on a construction site (nothing wrong with either profession btw). They look so sickly sweet makes me want to be 🤢
100% she’ll have jumped into bed with him when she went down there first time! Her behaviour is nothing to be posting on insta for sure is my opinion! Defo moving in with him I reckon ….. claws are in as you’ve said 😂

100% she’ll have jumped into bed with him when she went down there first time! Her behaviour is nothing to be posting on insta for sure is my opinion! Defo moving in with him I reckon ….. claws are in as you’ve said 😂
He's about to find out she has lots of old lady clothes and always puts on that stupid voice

• Haha
Even if she did hop into bed with him first night that’s her own business but uprooting a child to play happy families with a bloke you’ve known for ten minutes is so selfish, and stupid. He might be the loveliest guy in the world but even so, Athena should come first.
Agree but she’s also putting it all on insta for everyone to see and one day her daughter when older will! I hope she doesn’t follow in her footsteps! I cannot imagine her family being happy with all that’s going on but she just comes across as all about her and doesn’t matter what anyone else thinks!

Agree but she’s also putting it all on insta for everyone to see and one day her daughter when older will! I hope she doesn’t follow in her footsteps! I cannot imagine her family being happy with all that’s going on but she just comes across as all about her and doesn’t matter what anyone else thinks!
And trying to excuse her behaviour because of her job, YOLO 👊

Her glitter makeup is like a 1970's top of the pops dancer
Can you even start to imagine how much crap she’s got to ship down to Cornwall! 100% she’s moving in with Toddy Boy …. Let’s hope he’s a spare room just for her eyeshadow pallets

• Haha
Let’s also see when she next sees her friend in Devon and her family who just took her on a beautiful holiday….out of sight out of mind I reckon!

Wonder if Ed 2 knows Ed 1?? I'm sure Tilly said they went to the same school
Yeah didn’t she say he was a year or so above her at school. Is Ed1 same age as her as didn’t she meet Ed1 at school?