Tilly Cutler #2 New man found, she's Cornwall bound!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I doubt insta will hear much from her at all once she moves, other than a rare post to let us know how amazing her new life is and how being brave and grabbing life by the balls was the most amazing decision #noregrets #livelaughlove
Or to post a wedding photo.🤦‍♀️

Do you think she is in a panic with social media and messenger services down. How will she cope without Todd for that long

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Imagine putting your phone down for 5 mins and actually living in the moment when you’re somewhere as beautiful as that! 🙄🙄🙄

Imagine putting your phone down for 5 mins and actually living in the moment when you’re somewhere as beautiful as that! 🙄🙄🙄
I’ve been to two family weddings there
So beautiful
I’ve taken many photos of the scenery and traditions etc and obviously the weddings with our families but TLC is so self absobed with it that it’s sickly everything is so staged!

So she took Athena to watch the sun rise on the beach because she will never be able to do that again if they don't come back to Greece.

Such a pity she's moving to Cornwall where they don't have beaches or sun......

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She always looks miserable unless she's with Ed 2. No doubt she'll be off loading her daughter tomorrow to go running off to Cornwall

Reactions: 3
She’s probably driven straight down there after dropping her daughter off at her mums or her daughters dad! With not even a mention of thanks to her family who took her on one of her bucket list places she said! She’s such a selfish cow!

• Heart
Fair play to you all for calling it! I thought she’d be at home packing up and preparing for her move 😂 I see all the YOLO-huns are blowing smile up her bum about it. I wonder what Athena thinks.

I feel for her daughter I really do! I looked through her photos and not one photo of her playing with a bucket and spade on the beach or paddling in the sea! Maybe I missed them! 😳 I bet she only took her for the sunrise insta photo opportunity because the babysitters will probably still have been in bed! She’s so predictable! My opinion has changed of her seeing all the staged photos of herself on what was supposed to be a family holiday! All about Me me me that’s her!

She is disgusting, poor kid has been dropped to the first person who would take her so Tilly could get attention from her lover. I'd say she spent most of the holiday staring at her screen either talking to him, texting him or taking insta worthy pictures. She couldn't be bothered with Athena the other day when she was trying to show her bracelet off, not that the kid should be trying to get on Instagram but that's all she knows. If this doesn't work out it will be a disaster

She is disgusting, poor kid has been dropped to the first person who would take her so Tilly could get attention from her lover. I'd say she spent most of the holiday staring at her screen either talking to him, texting him or taking insta worthy pictures. She couldn't be bothered with Athena the other day when she was trying to show her bracelet off, not that the kid should be trying to get on Instagram but that's all she knows. If this doesn't work out it will be a disaster
Totally agree with you! I didn’t see that post from the other day but saw others of her staged walking down steps etc! She’ll have been like a love sick teenager I bet off camera! I can’t wait to see the next few weeks in the preparations of her move!
I’ll put my next months wage on betting she’ll be moving in with him the stupid woman!

Reactions: 1
Totally agree with you! I didn’t see that post from the other day but saw others of her staged walking down steps etc! She’ll have been like a love sick teenager I bet off camera! I can’t wait to see the next few weeks in the preparations of her move!
I’ll put my next months wage on betting she’ll be moving in with him the stupid woman!
He will find out just how needy she is then