Tilly Cutler #2 New man found, she's Cornwall bound!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine standing next to the pizza section and thinking its a sign to move to Italy. She's lost the plot
£60 for that ugly T-shirt.
Ffs, is she taking the piss 🤦‍♀️I've thrown better looking tshirts out. That Karen Millen dress was the airport dress for meeting the texas guy:ROFLMAO: I remember her posting a photo last year and she literally couldn't breathe in it

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Ffs, is she taking the piss 🤦‍♀️I've thrown better looking tshirts out. That Karen Millen dress was the airport dress for meeting the texas guy:ROFLMAO: I remember her posting a photo last year and she literally couldn't breathe in it
It is. It's the dress the last love of her life wanted her to wear for their fairytale ending airport meet. She spent months running up and down her stairs every night to try get into that. Also recall her saying it was a charity shop barg never worn with the tags still on 🤔

Reactions: 4
It is. It's the dress the last love of her life wanted her to wear for their fairytale ending airport meet. She spent months running up and down her stairs every night to try get into that. Also recall her saying it was a charity shop barg never worn with the tags still on 🤔
Ffs, she really was hooked on him. He only looked about 12:ROFLMAO: That weight loss was so extreme and all for his benefit and don't get me started on the cringe tik toks, all aimed at getting a man 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 2
And it's a horrible dress, very old fashioned and stiff

Reactions: 1
£300 new for a black hoodie? The universe wept. She can’t even pronounce the brand properly ffs 🤣

• Haha
£300 new for a black hoodie? The universe wept. She can’t even pronounce the brand properly ffs 🤣
is it just me or do we never see her buy things for athena maybe i miss them bits but whenever i see hauls its always 4 herself and never athena

I would never pay such ridiculous prices for clothes with a name on. I pay for quality yes, but not something tatty with a logo print on it - why does she pay so much for crap and then wear Lidl perfume? Lol. She could’ve put a massive chunk in savings or something

Reactions: 5
I would never pay such ridiculous prices for clothes with a name on. I pay for quality yes, but not something tatty with a logo print on it - why does she pay so much for crap and then wear Lidl perfume? Lol. She could’ve put a massive chunk in savings or something
She clearly has a lot of unresolved issues, i don't think it's just about her ex.
She never enjoys anything as it comes, it's what's next, what's better, whats new, what pics can i get for Insta. I bet when she was on that boat last week her thought was angles and filters and how many likes it would get.
I think she needs professional help to slow down and breathe. She can't find her own self, she's like an old lady then a horny teenager.

Reactions: 4
is it just me or do we never see her buy things for athena maybe i miss them bits but whenever i see hauls its always 4 herself and never athena
She'll buy her a cheap plastic bracelet or hair slide, but spend £100's on cheap tacky b&m tit or old-fashioned dresses

I know we all like different things but her dress sense is shocking. No matter what she buys or wears, she always looks like she raided a charity shops 1990's dress rail and not in a unique retro way either.

Reactions: 3
Imagine standing next to the pizza section and thinking its a sign to move to Italy. She's lost the plot
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 love it ….. or a New York Bagel and that’s a sign to up sticks n take her daughter there ….. she’s off her rocker

She's desperate to get away from everything to do with Ed 1 and start a new life. No matter what she does, she'll always be connected to him because of Athena. She really is pathetic and acting like a child
Why would she even want to be in the same business as him and his new partner 🤷‍♀️ Shes a fully qualified makeup artist so surely that's more up her street
Oooooo I didn’t know that about being qualified as a make up artist I just thought she liked to play around with all the sparkle eye stuff and make up she plasters on her face!

Yeah notice how she didn’t mention that did she! Does she not think ppl won’t remember where she was at 12 month ago still talking about flying over as soon as lockdown ended to the Texan Cowboy freak!

Last edited:
  • Haha
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 love it ….. or a New York Bagel and that’s a sign to up sticks n take her daughter there ….. she’s off her rocker

Oooooo I didn’t know that about being qualified as a make up artist I just thought she liked to play around with all the sparkle eye stuff and make up she plasters on her face!
She used to do weddings etc. Really good but goes a bit ott with her own sometimes

She does put some on but it’s usually Primark Matalan Asda odd bits from TK Maxx …. Nothing designer I think

Materialistic….and OCD…..did you see all that make up …. How out of date must a lot of that been! Her perfumes will be the same!

It’s all funny strange bewildering obsessive concerning what she does. Especially the last 12-18 months!
Seriously TLC or ex hubby if you read any of these messages think of your 5 year old daughters future and well-being! That poor little girl!

Last edited:
She does put some on but it’s usually Primark Matalan Asda odd bits from TK Maxx …. Nothing designer I think

Materialistic….and OCD…..did you see all that make up …. How out of date must a lot of that been! Her perfumes will be the same!

It’s all funny strange bewildering obsessive concerning what she does. Especially the last 12-18 months!
Seriously TLC or ex hubby if you read any of these messages think of your 5 year old daughters future and well-being! That poor little girl!
She's only interested in herself. I've often wondered why she wanted a child in the first place, I've never thought of her as a maternal person and she rejected Athena which led to her mother raising her for the first 12 months

Last edited:
She's only interested in herself. I've often wondered why she wanted a child in the first place, I've never thought of her as a maternal person and she rejected Athena which led to her mother raising her for the first 12 months
Maybe it was her ex that was the one wanting a child
I sort of get after what he did that she struggled to bond with her in the early years after what he did as she’s obviously not the most mentally grounded person. She admits she’s had eating disorders from her own childhood
She should have got help years ago for various things I think

I sort of get after what he did that she struggled to bond with her in the early years after what he did as she’s obviously not the most mentally grounded person. She admits she’s had eating disorders from her own childhood
I think Tilly is in love with the idea of "being in love". She's craving male attention and after Ed 1 her confidence hit rock bottom. It's just so wrong that she's up-rooting her daughter from the security of family life to be with a man she barely knows.

Thing is everyone copes differently but her family should have supported her to keep athena in her care i know she was young and wont remember but its still a lot for a child to be away from their parent for that long i mean i dont know how bad her MH was i guess but i just hope it repairs as she gets older because she will regret it otherwise