Tilly Cutler #2 New man found, she's Cornwall bound!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder what Tilly's mum thinks about her decision to move to Cornwall?? She'll be heartbroken not being able to spend time with Athena

I think Tilly is a loose cannon, she will do whatever she wants regardless of what anyone thinks or advises her to do

I think Tilly is a loose cannon, she will do whatever she wants regardless of what anyone thinks or advises her to do

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I wonder what Tilly's mum thinks about her decision to move to Cornwall?? She'll be heartbroken not being able to spend time with Athena

I think this too i think she thinks cause she knew this guy at school hes a safe bet but lets be real people change and grow and could be anyone and your letting your daughter around him i think give it a few months when she has athena in her care full time she will be going mad suprised she hasnt made a deal with her mum that athena lives with her and sees her on weekends sounds harsh but always got the impression she saw her as an inconvienance

I think this too i think she thinks cause she knew this guy at school hes a safe bet but lets be real people change and grow and could be anyone and your letting your daughter around him i think give it a few months when she has athena in her care full time she will be going mad suprised she hasnt made a deal with her mum that athena lives with her and sees her on weekends sounds harsh but always got the impression she saw her as an inconvienance
100% with you on this. I'm sure we've all witnessed how many times she's even left athena behind to go travelling. She's been to Dubai and Thailand on her own. I've always said she would drop her daughter like a hot brick to satisfy her own needs. I reckon athena would rather stay living with her nanny and see tilly every couple weeks

Reactions: 1
Thing is everyone copes differently but her family should have supported her to keep athena in her care i know she was young and wont remember but its still a lot for a child to be away from their parent for that long i mean i dont know how bad her MH was i guess but i just hope it repairs as she gets older because she will regret it otherwise
TLC comes across as she’ll do what she wants tbh and maybe went back to work much sooner than planned because she was a single parent! Either way what she’s doing now is wrong for her daughter who’ll now remember moving in potentially with a stranger

Reactions: 3
Talking of her job, I certainly couldn't do what she does (far too scared for that) but I admire her so much for being in that line of work.

I wonder how Tilly would feel if it was the other way around and he was moving Athena in with another woman who he'd only met a handful of times??

Talking of her job, I certainly couldn't do what she does (far too scared for that) but I admire her so much for being in that line of work.

I wonder how Tilly would feel if it was the other way around and he was moving Athena in with another woman who he'd only met a handful of times??
I agree on her line of work. Definitely wouldn’t be for me!
In relation to her ex doing something like that I honestly don’t think she’d be bothered as I don’t think that she thinks that way because if she moves in with this guy after only what will potentially be 2 months of being in touch with him she’s clearly not even considered her daughters well being in my opinion

I think she’ll dip in and out of her platforms as I don’t think this guy will warm to her being on it all her he time and she’ll be scared or jeopardising the relationship should she move in with him and especially if he has children of his own staying with him as she has to consider his children’s mums wishes in terms of SM uploads on their children….I reckon she’s in for a shock tbh! Some ppl want their children kept out of the spot light for safety reasons …. TLC doesn’t think like that clearly with her own daughter and younger siblings

Last edited:
Oh she’s back to missing “this one” (don’t get me started on that god awful saying 🤮) again. You were only with him 5 days ago, get a grip of yourself Tilly. No posts like that at all when she left her daughter with her mum last year for weeks on end due to covid! Yet a man she’s known literally 2-3 months and she’s constantly missing him and posting about him 🤷🏻‍♀️

Oh she’s back to missing “this one” (don’t get me started on that god awful saying 🤮) again. You were only with him 5 days ago, get a grip of yourself Tilly. No posts like that at all when she left her daughter with her mum last year for weeks on end due to covid! Yet a man she’s known literally 2-3 months and she’s constantly missing him and posting about him 🤷🏻‍♀️
She’s awful isn’t she! She must know how she’s coming across

She’s awful isn’t she! She must know how she’s coming across
Nah she too thick skinned to give a toss about anyone but herself….I’ve really started to see how utterly selfish she is in recent weeks with this whole move business over some guy she’s known two mins! I always knew the Texan Cowboy was infatuation between them both but this shows exactly who she’s about
Selfish to the core!

Also might be somthing or nothing when she was mentioning singing adele around the house “to todds dissapointment” why would it matter if u sing in your own house 2) hes not even so why does it matter to him ? Idk just thought was an odd comment to make

So she can’t wait to be with Toddy Boy everyday
Most of her furniture is sold and being picked up
She’s on the move got a van next week! No mention she’s left work yet though ….. moving in with him for sure!
What an absolute joke of a parent she is!

It does sound more and more like she's going to move in with him (still hoping she won't!) and I think if that's the case it's really telling that she hasn't just said 'yeah we're moving in with Todd'. Somewhere deep down she knows it's madness and is trying to avoid the inevitable backlash and comments from her followers. Or maybe she hasn't told anyone she's actually moving in with him in case they try to halt the move. Again not shading the guy at all - he could well be the most amazing lad ever and this could be forever - but moving yourself and your kid in with some new fella you've been dating long distance for five minutes would be appalling parenting. Not to mention a huge amount of unnecessary pressure on a new fledgling relationship that could quite happily have been conducted long-distance for a few months to see how things went. I bet when she had this idea that they needed to be together right now there was no suggestion he'd be the one to move up, and he already has some family in her area even if his kids are down there. No, she is so desperate to run away from her life because y'know....YOLO.....that she'd drag her daughter away from her whole life and support system chasing some D that she's known for a few months, if that.

I know she's a grown up and no-one except possibly her pig of an ex could actually stop her even if they wanted to, but the way she's carrying on - someone needs to. If this is her approach to life where does YOLO begin and end? What risk taking with your child's stability and emotional wellbeing is ok and what is too far? Irrespective of her career and the perspective that brings to how she wants to live her life, her life isn't just about her. She has a small child who deserves a stable and loving upbringing, not traipsing around the country (and almost to Texas!) following the D her mum is running after.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
It does sound more and more like she's going to move in with him (still hoping she won't!) and I think if that's the case it's really telling that she hasn't just said 'yeah we're moving in with Todd'. Somewhere deep down she knows it's madness and is trying to avoid the inevitable backlash and comments from her followers. Or maybe she hasn't told anyone she's actually moving in with him in case they try to halt the move. Again not shading the guy at all - he could well be the most amazing lad ever and this could be forever - but moving yourself and your kid in with some new fella you've been dating long distance for five minutes would be appalling parenting. Not to mention a huge amount of unnecessary pressure on a new fledgling relationship that could quite happily have been conducted long-distance for a few months to see how things went. I bet when she had this idea that they needed to be together right now there was no suggestion he'd be the one to move up, and he already has some family in her area even if his kids are down there. No, she is so desperate to run away from her life because y'know....YOLO.....that she'd drag her daughter away from her whole life and support system chasing some D that she's known for a few months, if that.

I know she's a grown up and no-one except possibly her pig of an ex could actually stop her even if they wanted to, but the way she's carrying on - someone needs to. If this is her approach to life where does YOLO begin and end? What risk taking with your child's stability and emotional wellbeing is ok and what is too far? Irrespective of her career and the perspective that brings to how she wants to live her life, her life isn't just about her. She has a small child who deserves a stable and loving upbringing, not traipsing around the country (and almost to Texas!) following the D her mum is running after.
100% moving in with him or you would be keeping your furniture and not gushing about wanting to be with him everyday!!! bleeping child, she needs to grow up.

100% agree, very well said 👏🏻👏🏻

The move must be very soon if she's dismantling her bed. Todd won't know what hit him when all her shite is piled in his house. I wonder if his children stay over and what their mum thinks of this woman and child appearing from nowhere

Reactions: 4
The move must be very soon if she's dismantling her bed. Todd won't know what hit him when all her shite is piled in his house. I wonder if his children stay over and what their mum thinks of this woman and child appearing from nowhere
I thought the same re. the bed. I expect she's finished work by now and is keeping her plans under wrap a bit. Lovely gesture with her wedding dress today I have to say.

Spot on with everything you’ve said!

So is that an admission?! She feels so happy down in Todds...that's because you don't have your child with you, Todd must be giving the big child plenty of attention, or have to work or clean so it's like a holiday. Wait until you've had a busy week and have had to spend time with your child and there's a pole of dirty washing needing done!
I think she's going to have to mature right and quick now and stop dicking about buying rubbish because Athena will be there loads more, no more nan to ditch her with when she wants to be yolo tlc